Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. (1420 Views)

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 1:38am On May 31, 2021
After following recent trends of killings in South East,I came to a conclusion that its important I state this clear..

Before I proceed,I want to make it Cristal clear that I'm not here to criticize or condemn kanu,I'm saying this because of some zombies that may invade this thread..

Mr kanu I think you should go back to drawing board and re-strategize, because as it stands now igbos are scoring multiple own goals yet we think we are winning..

Since the beginning of these whole attacks in South East, investigation have made it known that igbos are the victims of all these attacks..

80% of the military killed by unknown gun men be it police or sodiers are igbos,

All the exclaimed unknown gun men killed by the military are all igbos..

Those civilians that were been arrested and killed in the street of the east are all igbos..

The properties been destroyed on daily basis,be it cars or buildings belongs to igbos..

Those whose businesses are been threatened because of these attacks are igbos..

And what of the families of those Igbo soldiers been killed by unknown gun men? Do you think they will be happy with all this stuffs going on?

The war haven't even started yet we are loosing our gallant men,if those igbos in military that will possibly resigned when the war starts are been killed today,who will then lead the fight??

And if the pictures of the unknown gun men killed yesterday and today are really ESN personnels,then it's a pity..

How can sane and trained soldier go to war with ordinary boxers?? No bullet prove vest no sefty helmet...no strategy...just walking naked on the street brandishing AK-47...who the fvck does that??

Enough of this open confrontation with the military...

They need to strategize before going for any attack,and also have a stand by forces incase of any reinforcement...

Well trained snippers are also needed...

Please enough of this multiple bloodshed in Igbo land..

It's only a fool that brings war to his house hold..

IN THE MEMORY OF ALL OUR FALLEN HEROS WE REMEMBER!!!

MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE!! cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Coldshisha: 1:42am On May 31, 2021
sad

When the head is chopped off its too late to cry

1800 criminals got released by Nnamdi Kanu in Imo State alone countless criminals are working free because police station got burnt

5 Likes

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 1:43am On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:
When the head is chopped off its too late to cry

1800 criminals got released by Nnamdi Kanu in Imo State alone countless criminals are working free because police station got burnt
and who should be blamed??
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Coldshisha: 1:46am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
and who should be blamed??
What. Imo State needs is solutions to its internal security crisis which would start soon, not who to blame
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Aboks(m): 1:53am On May 31, 2021
Just watching crisis looming very soon there will restriction of movement then they will know they have done to them selves

Look at how borno is now

Wetin concern me self

1 Like

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 1:57am On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:

What. Imo State needs is solutions to its internal security crisis which would start soon, not who to blame
and that won't be achieved with force..

The use of force to curtains this situation have so far proven abortive..

I think peaceful dialogue should be considered.. because there are too many angry people out there ready to die for this course..

Can't you see that despite all the security deployed so far,the attacks still get intensified..

But if they think they can stop this attacks with force,then good luck to them..

1 Like

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 2:01am On May 31, 2021
Aboks:
Just watching crisis looming very soon there will restriction of movement then they will know they have done to them selves

Look at how borno is now

Wetin concern me self
bornu and imo are two different state..

And are suffering two different security problem..

While one have his reasons of agitation,the formal seems to be killing and attacking for the fun of it..
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 2:22am On May 31, 2021
[b]For years you allowed the fugitive fool to talk nonsense shouting war daily and insult his fathers while u hail him shamelessly simply because u lost an election and current leader not ur man. We had thought you would have learnt your lessons from past war but alas u haven't. The war u crave for will start and end in SE. This time around again, not only ur sisters, mothers and aunties will be raped (weapon of war since u chose not to learn), but ur brothers, fathers will be made to suuck numerous coccks of shakau's descendants. Your multi billion naira houses and properties will be raised down. Your refugees will be taken care off and repatriated to the forests of Niger. The whole of SE which is a small percentage of Nigerian landmass will be desolate and made a shooting range for the Nigerian forces. What happened in Tigray of Ethiopia will be child's play compared to what will befall u all and guess what no Jupiter (country) will save you. They will only shout human right but who cares.
U lot are like a stray dog that has chosen the path of total destruction. This we shall gladly dish out mercilessly.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 2:27am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
After following recent trends of killings in South East,I came to a conclusion that its important I state this clear..

Before I proceed,I want to make it Cristal clear that I'm not here to criticize or condemn kanu,I'm saying this because of some zombies that may invade this thread..

Mr kanu I think you should go back to drawing board and re-strategize, because as it stands now igbos are scoring multiple own goals yet we think we are winning..

Since the beginning of these whole attacks in South East, investigation have made it known that igbos are the victims of all these attacks..

80% of the military killed by unknown gun men be it police or sodiers are igbos,

All the exclaimed unknown gun men killed by the military are all igbos..

Those civilians that were been arrested and killed in the street of the east are all igbos..

The properties been destroyed on daily basis,be it cars or buildings belongs to igbos..

Those whose businesses are been threatened because of these attacks are igbos..

And what of the families of those Igbo soldiers been killed by unknown gun men? Do you think they will be happy with all this stuffs going on?

The war haven't even started yet we are loosing our gallant men,if those igbos in military that will possibly resigned when the war starts are been killed today,who will then lead the fight??

And if the pictures of the unknown gun men killed yesterday and today are really ESN personnels,then it's a pity..

How can sane and trained soldier go to war with ordinary boxers?? No bullet prove vest no sefty helmet...no strategy...just walking naked on the street brandishing AK-47...who the fvck does that??

Enough of this open confrontation with the military...

They need to strategize before going for any attack,and also have a stand by forces incase of any reinforcement...

Well trained snippers are also needed...

Please enough of this multiple bloodshed in Igbo land..

It's only a fool that brings war to his house hold..

IN THE MEMORY OF ALL OUR FALLEN HEROS WE REMEMBER!!!

MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE!! cry cry cry cry

Lol

You guys haven't seen nothing yet.

Let the supreme leader continue.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 2:29am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:

While one have his reasons of agitation,the formal seems to be killing and attacking for the fun of it..

This is where u lot got it wrong. Tell me which region is not dissatisfied. Which region are the people best happy with their leaders? Which people are not marginalised? Apart from politicians all over including ur SE politicians, which people are not suffering? You think SW also do not have grudges with the Nigerian nation? However SW is sensible enough to know that all wars (either past or future) will surely end in talks she also maximising the little opportunity she has no wonder ur people troop in daily but ur shameless leaders are daft. Strategically naive. Endemically stupid. Destruction is near. Surely, it will start and end in SE and ur SS bros will savour it while they remember what ur fathers did to them during the civil war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Charleys: 2:30am On May 31, 2021
Only a fool will be blaming Nnamdi kanu when police kills his siblings.

Rather than seek revenge.
Nnamdi Kanu didn't kill your bro, the police did.

1 Like

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 2:32am On May 31, 2021
Only Bastards think two wrongs makes it right.

1 Like

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Coldsperm: 3:59am On May 31, 2021
Demdem:
[b]For years you allowed the fugitive fool to talk nonsense shouting war daily and insult his fathers while u hail him shamelessly simply because u lost an election and current leader not ur man. We had thought you would have learnt your lessons from past war but alas u haven't. The war u crave for will start and end in SE. This time around again, not only ur sisters, mothers and aunties will be raped (weapon of war since u chose not to learn), but ur brothers, fathers will be made to suuck numerous coccks of shakau's descendants. Your multi billion naira houses and properties will be raised down. Your refugees will be taken care off and repatriated to the forests of Niger. The whole of SE which is a small percentage of Nigerian landmass will be desolate and made a shooting range for the Nigerian forces. What happened in Tigray of Ethiopia will be child's play compared to what will befall u all and guess what no Jupiter (country) will save you. They will only shout human right but who cares.
U lot are like a stray dog that has chosen the path of total destruction. This we shall gladly dish out mercilessly.[/b]
Hahaha.....If wishes were horses. Continue spitting saliva everywhere. The East is still more peaceful than your region till tomorrow. Don't forget to join the next battalion of Soldiers to be posted to the South East. Ewu Congo!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 5:45am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Demdem:

This is where u lot got it wrong. Tell me which region is not dissatisfied. Which region are the people best happy with their leaders? Which people are not marginalised? Apart from politicians all over including ur SE politicians, which people are not suffering? You think SW also do not have grudges with the Nigerian nation? However SW is sensible enough to know that all wars (either past or future) will surely end in talks she also maximising the little opportunity she has no wonder ur people troop in daily but ur shameless leaders are daft. Strategically naive. Endemically stupid. Destruction is near. Surely, it will start and end in SE and ur SS bros will savour it while they remember what ur fathers did to them during the civil war
[/s] as I said in my post I still stand with kanu...

I knew people like you will invade the thread..

Since the Yoruba youths were protesting and waving the oduduwa nation flag...

How many have been killed in the street?? How many were arrested??

When ipob were protesting peacefully,the combined team of police and soldiers were massacring them on the street..
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 5:47am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Demdem:
[/s] sorry I can't afford to read this load of crabs!!
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by helinues: 5:49am On May 31, 2021
Kanu's strategy is the best in the world and it's really working like Aje bi Idan.

Go and create your movement and leave Kanu to continue with God's work
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 5:49am On May 31, 2021
Charleys:

bro I'm not blaming kanu...

I'm only saying that we need more strategic plans to execute this struggle.

1 Like

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 5:50am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Lol

You guys haven't seen nothing yet.

Let the supreme leader continue.
[/s] stale..

shocked
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 5:51am On May 31, 2021
[s]
helinues:
Kanu's strategy is the best in the world and it's really working like Aje bi Idan.

Go and create your movement and leave Kanu to continue with God's work
[/s] the worst of South East still remain the best of your region...

1 Like

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by helinues: 5:52am On May 31, 2021
Charleys:

That's what I have been telling those efulefus.. Nnamdi Kanu did not kill anyone , we should rather blame the zoo police .

Though you may agree with me that those people killer were brainwashed and incited to their untimely death, still Kanu did not pull any trigger..

The zoo would soon fall on her knees
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by helinues: 5:54am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] the worst of South East still remain the best of your region...

Hahahahahaha... When we have been receiving the Rich refugees from the trouble region since UGM started their madness..

My region is currently working around the clock in avoiding unnecessary movement of refugees into my region as they can be described as Roaches....
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by mancoconut: 6:06am On May 31, 2021
Demdem:
What an insufferable dunce, just imagine the utter filth and garbage you took your time to wrie (you sure must be one sick and twisted human being) or perhaps some miserable bastard with a vividly insidious imagination and fantasies of rape, which leads me to ask... where you sexually abused as a boy? or was your poor wretch of a mother gang-raped to birth a loathsome filth like you? cause it's easy to preen your dark and psychotic mindset from your litany of very descriptive gore and violence... I hope you seek help before you self-implode.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by RussianKGB: 6:27am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Demdem:
[/s]
A lot of trash coming from a non-entity. Hope you'll be amongst rank and file that'll be involved in the raping of women and the shooting range. Online warrior spitting gibberish when his kith and kin are holed up in some idp in faraway Benin republic.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 7:13am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

Hahahahahaha... When we have been receiving the Rich refugees from the trouble region since UGM started their madness..

My region is currently working around the clock in avoiding unnecessary movement of refugees into my region as they can be described as Roaches....
iu so much wish!!

What if you people living as refugees in bini republic??

Have they returned yet??

1 Like

Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2021
RussianKGB:

A lot of trash coming from a non-entity. Hope you'll be amongst rank and file that'll be involved in the raping of women and the shooting range. Online warrior spitting gibberish when his kith and kin are holed up in some idp in faraway Benin republic.

An hopeless fool that has chosen not to learn from history. Why should I be when am in wealth and enjoying life. Most likely will be in Maldives when u lot are being flushed out. Fool, is ur people that has chosen the path of war and destruction beckons on u and ur households speedily.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2021
mancoconut:

What an insufferable dunce, just imagine the utter filth and garbage you took your time to wrie (you sure must be one sick and twisted human being) or perhaps some miserable bastard with a vividly insidious imagination and fantasies of rape, which leads me to ask... where you sexually abused as a boy? or was your poor wretch of a mother gang-raped to birth a loathsome filth like you? cause it's easy to preen your dark and psychotic mindset from your litany of very descriptive gore and violence... I hope you seek help before you self-implode.

U retarded son of a useless cunt. Who cares about ur moral inductions u are trying to induce here on me. U are nothing but a pathetic hypocrite who chose not to direct it at the fugitive fool but instead directed it to some one that only reminded you that as it was years ago during the war, it will happen again. Useless cunt produce, so u think u will av rights during war.........foolish one..... Ur entire households will be burnt in daylight. That is the reality of war. Deal with it.
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Demdem(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] sorry I can't afford to read this load of crabs!!

How do u know its loads if crabs if u didn't read. grin
Re: My Honest And Humble Advise To Nnamdi Kanu. by Brimstone77: 7:38am On May 31, 2021
Demdem:

How do u know its loads if crabs if u didn't read. grin
only the first line gave me a clue that the whole right up na trash!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekpeye Kingdom In Rivers State Declares Eze Ekpeye Logbo Stool Vacant / How Northerners Hijacked Niger Delta Oil Resources And PIB Bill / Tinubu Pose With APC Chieftain In London: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.