Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! (1251 Views)

Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y / Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) / Oh My God See The Way PDP Is Beating APC In Adamawa Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Rossiminku: 2:50am On May 31, 2021
Final Proof That We Are The REAL Israelites

''You people of Israel are like the people from Sudan, says the Lord.''

Amos 9:7 — God's Word Translation (GW)
Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Rossiminku: 3:02am On May 31, 2021

Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Rossiminku: 3:06am On May 31, 2021

Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Rossiminku: 5:00am On May 31, 2021
VictorUSA:
Fool! No one will read ur post.

El Poro

Thunder fire you.

European barely attend church.

No be only bible verse. Next thing na tithe. No worry... thunder go come drop small tithe for una this Sunday.

All hail Biafra

Of all the things to get upset by - Somebody quoting the bible.

Abi na Satan born una?

2 Likes

Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Elporo(m): 5:02am On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Of all the things to get upset by - Somebody quoting the bible.

Abi na Satan born you?

Satan no dey quote bible?

Abi thunder dey hungry you.

Respect yourself .. chin chin brain ... religious bigot
Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Rossiminku: 5:05am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

Satan no dey quote bible?

Abi thunder dey hungry you.

Respect yourself .. chin chin brain ... religious bigot

Wow, you are surely pained by what the bible said.

I wonder why.

Here's another verse to disturb your system:

''Our skin was black like an oven ...''

Lamentations 5:10

Oops!

1 Like

Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by helinues: 5:19am On May 31, 2021
And Sudan was written inside the bible.

Oh lawd, why is religion doing so many damages to African youths like this
Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Rossiminku: 5:22am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

Oh lawd, why is religion doing so many damages to African youths like this

I gave you the full quote and reference. Can't you read? Of course it is written in the bible.

Here it is, Live and Direct:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=amos+9%3A7&version=GW
Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by helinues: 5:28am On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

I gave you the full quote and reference. Can't you read? Of course it is written in the bible.

So Sudan as a name of a country/region was existing before the bible was written?
Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Rossiminku: 5:30am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

So Sudan as a name of a country/region was existing before the bible was written?

Am I the bible writer? Why are you asking me?

If you have a problem, go and ask Moses and Jesus and Elijah and God and others that wrote the bible.

Make una see me trouble o.

1 Like

Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by helinues: 5:33am On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Am I the bible writer? Why are you asking me?

If you have a problem, go and ask Moses and Jesus and Elijah and God and others that wrote the bible.

Make una see me trouble o.

That's where logicality comes in

If Sudan as a name wasn't existing before the bible was written, how do they manage to insert the name in the bible?
Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by Rossiminku: 5:37am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

That's where logicality comes in

If Sudan as a name wasn't existing before the bible was written, how do they manage to insert the name in the bible?

Take it up with God!!!!

Pray to Him tonight.

He will give you the answer.

1 Like

Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by helinues: 5:40am On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Take it up with God!!!!

Pray to Him tonight.

He will give you the answer.

I stopped wasting my time praying to anyone..

We have been praying about Covid, insecurities in the country... Na only deaf and dumb wouldn't have heard all the prayers and answer them
Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by temitope27(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2021
Be deceiving your self there
Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by IJOBA11: 7:31am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

Oh lawd, why is religion doing so many damages to my fellow Bororo youths like this
THATS HOW UTHMAN DAN-FODIO YOUR BORORO GREAT GRANDFATHER CAPTURED PEACEFUL HAUSA PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: ''You Africans Are My Chosen People'' - The Bible God...see Amazing Verse! by helinues: 7:33am On May 31, 2021
IJOBA11:
THATS HOW UTHMAN DAN-FODIO YOUR BORORO GREAT GRANDFATHER CAPTURED PEACEFUL HAUSA PEOPLE

Very incoherent gibberish

(1) (Reply)

After Buses Were Burnt@endsars,i Told Sanwo-olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk-Buhari / The North Mocked Unarmed Igbo Youths When Buratai Forced Them To Swim In Mud / Will Tinubu Ever Forgive Vice President? Watch This Video Then Give Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.