Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Trade By Barter Market In 2021 In Ogun State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trade By Barter Market In 2021 In Ogun State (162 Views)

Describe Year 2021 In One Word / Barter By Flutterwave App Review(detailed) Plus Referral Bonus / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade By Barter Market In 2021 In Ogun State by Wemsly05: 6:48am On May 31, 2021
Hey guys and welcome back to another video. First of all I wanna say a big thank you to all my subscribers and viewers who have been growing my channel recently, I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

In today's video, @Arthur Lifestyle & @Iamgbolahan and I (check out their channels, they both make great videos) stopped by a market in Imakun omi Ogun state and we were surprised they still trade by barter.

I also went with 2 amazing documentary photographers who take breathtaking pictures all around Nigeria and Africa. Do yourself some good and check out their Instagram profiles

https://instagram.com/_seunadeniyi?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/toyinadedokun_?utm_medium=copy_link

Please HIT the subscribe button if you are new here to join the Wemimo Docs family and hit the like button if you enjoy the video.

PEACE AND LOVE Y'ALL
Re: Trade By Barter Market In 2021 In Ogun State by Wemsly05: 6:51am On May 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Negative Energy From Home / Please Where Can I Get The N-POWER Biometric Registration Done In Ado Ekiti / Twitter Officially Stops Working In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.