Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Sick Private Part Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sick Private Part Please Help (3364 Views)

Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:06am On May 31, 2021
You are not faithful, that means patient with just one penis or vagina. Tell me why you are not very sick, highly infectious and transmitter of every kind of sexual diseases around the world, the continent's and the country and states and the local governments and around the communities and around the home towns and families and to individuals.

What's wrong with you, do you think you can sustain your trade?? I am Just humbly asking you, you, this foolishness, this contaminated you, this you., Yes, what are you going to do, I patiently want you to realise that we are in the last days and so from the records, it's time to destroy the destroyers of the earth. Can you be able to withstand your travails?? It's tempestuous guys!

Wake up people, there's more to life more to everything please, there is a practical way to live, are you there, are you truely happy, so excited right now, are you fully joyful, are you helping, sharing, healing and setting uptight those around you??

Got job to do right now please, love you all!!!

1 Like

Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:15am On May 31, 2021
It's always like that
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Reggaemich(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2021
Your post is confusing to read( u are writing like someone that is speaking to herself rather than the Public),

Try make your post as simple as possible

3 Likes

Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:41am On May 31, 2021
What I have read, I did not understand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by mrsoludomeka(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:
It's always like that
Dear i dont understand this your update,check your headline and explain better.
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:18pm On May 31, 2021
Try again
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:12pm On May 31, 2021
Reggaemich:
Your post is confusing to read( u are writing like someone that is speaking to herself rather than the Public),

Say what you think
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Reggaemich(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:

Say what you think
I am only suggesting an opinion
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2021
Reggaemich:

I am only suggesting an opinion

You mean you couldn't read what's written?
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Reggaemich(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:

You mean you couldn't read what's written?
It was kindoff Confusing
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by esereme2019: 3:51pm On May 31, 2021
Very confusing.
Op, pls read and explain to us.
Thanks.
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Wake up
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Truth does not lie on the surface...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Understanding ask for
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Oluvan:
Truth does not lie on the surface...

Excellent
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Lilpen3758: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Reggaemich:

maybe she's talking to herself
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Casham: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2021
Madness get levels. My madness never reach to decipher this 'masterpiece.' Please help us out.
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Understanding ask
Re: Sick Private Part Please Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Do

(1) (Reply)

Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? / Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / To Have a Baby For a Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.