Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:07 PM

IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels (16687 Views)

IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:18am On May 31, 2021
emonis88:

Lol!!! Maybe it is even a kemi, or hadiza that drains ur putrid balls ,but u il come and tell us say na amaka. U no sabi lie sef. Lol!!!!

Amaka.... half caste babe. I don screw am tire. I don lash Kemis in the past... Hausa babes too. But amaka na the main squeeze now.
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Just in case you didn't notice, I posted direct conversations made by a Twitter user with the Student hostel president and the IMSU comrades community and that is as factual as it gets. They all denied such happened in IMSU.

How people who claimed to witness never had even one video or picture to help buttress their claim in this 21st century where everyone is armed with a mobile phone is laughable.

You may believe their lies but I would rather believe the IMSU comrades community and the student hostel President
You are the one with the cooked up screenshots and whatsapp chats. These are typical of fake news advocates who generate information from their whatsapp group. I'll pass on your bs. I might aswell create a whatsapp group using imsu comrades community as the name of the group and post similar controlled misinformation. What you cant control is the truth corroborated by different sources whose statements you cant control. Try bringing this bs lie of yours to twitter, lets see how long your misinformation will last
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:42am On May 31, 2021
Proadroit:

You are the one with the cooked up screenshots and whatsapp chats. These are typical of fake news advocates who generate information from their whatsapp group. I'll pass on your bs. I might aswell create a whatsapp group using imsu comrades community as the name of the group and post similar controlled misinformation. What you cant control is the truth corroborated by different sources whose statements you cant control. Try bringing this bs lie of yours to twitter, lets see how long your misinformation will last

Again Just in case you didn't notice, my posted screenshots are verifiable because they are clearly from an IMSU comrades WhatsApp group and 2 or 3 of their phone numbers were revealed there for anyone to confirm.

You are the one throwing around cooked up nonsense with zero verifiable evidence.

The post was taken from Twitter so it's already there and so far ABSOLUTELY NOBODY has been able to debunk it. Perhaps you can try
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:48am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I just looked up the link and there is nothing linking anything to IMSU which the OP was all about. It was just a bunch of unverifiable random videos and claims.

Do you have anything more credible to show?
The good thing about twitter is that you can pull information from different sources about a topic instead of Nairaland where lies can easily be propagated. People with loved ones in imsu and those closeby are complaining but you want us to believe your fake chats and screenshots?

By the way why are you referring to yourself in the second person? Are you not the same op that posted those fake pictures? why you now saying "bla bla bla ....which the op was all about?"

Also you are not the only one that cant reply in bold characters as it seems you are fighting hard to make people believe you when its obvious you've chosen the path of deceit.

1 Share

Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by abeggnow: 9:49am On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
It is possible Security is kidnapping people off campus.

These people are Terrorists that must be taken off the street to restore peace.

Who else noticed that Boko Haram are no longer attacking, they are waiting for Military come back so they they can continue their fun through which they siphon our money, Surprise surprise, they ain't coming back and they will be buried in shallow graves and funny enough, their death news won't be communicated to their people back home so that masses won't know the gravity of casualties military is facing. Sad indeed
fool. my. friend just died last week fighting bokoharam.
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:50am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Again Just in case you didn't notice, my posted screenshots are verifiable because they are clearly from an IMSU comrades WhatsApp group and 2 or 3 of their phone numbers were revealed there for anyone to confirm.

You are the one throwing around cooked up nonsense with zero verifiable evidence.

The post was taken from Twitter so it's already there and so far ABSOLUTELY NOBODY has been able to debunk it. Perhaps you can try
Lool an unverifiable whatsapp group grin grin grin
Anyone can create a whatsapp group and chat and claim its verifiable, try harder you must think you are interacting with a baby.

You are the one with zero evidence relying on fake chats and screenshots, rest
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2021
Proadroit:

The good thing about twitter is that you can pull information from different sources about a topic instead of Nairaland where lies can easily be propagated. People with loved ones in imsu and those closeby are complaining but you want us to believe your fake chats and screenshots?

By the way why are you referring to yourself in the second person? Are you not the same op that posted those fake pictures? why you now saying "bla bla bla ....which the op was all about?"

Also you are not the only one that cant reply in bold characters as it seems you are fighting hard to make people believe you when its obvious you've chosen the path of deceit.

Run a background check on my posts... I always type in bold letters and it didn't just start today.

Your posted tweets have been debunked. It's not a good thing being proudly obtuse.

I just told you that I posted a direct WhatsApp conversation within an IMSU comrades group clearly revealing 2 or 3 phone numbers for verification but here you are still posting gossip with no verifiable source.

Try again
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Run a background check on my posts... I always type in bold letters and it didn't just start today.

Your posted tweets have been debunked. It's not a good thing being proudly obtuse.

I just told you that I posted a direct WhatsApp conversation within an IMSU comrades group clearly revealing 2 or 3 phone numbers for verification but here you are still posting gossip with no verifiable source.

Try again

Debunked by who? fake chats created by friends? When we are in the era where people can easily sell their conscience to misinform people. Try harder, same scheme done during the lekki massacre
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:54am On May 31, 2021
Proadroit:

Lool an unverifiable whatsapp group grin grin grin
Anyone can create a whatsapp group and chat and claim its verifiable, try harder you must think you are interacting with a baby.

You are the one with zero evidence relying on fake chats and screenshots, rest

By the way this is a Monday morning and let's assume people were too scared to post verifiable proof to the claims last night.. hopefully they should be able to do so today..

When you see any one of such verifiable sources even if it's on Twitter or via print media call my attention to that or the mods to it
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:55am On May 31, 2021
stinggy:
Isn't this the same way BMC denied Lekki killings?
Werey gbogbo angry

To all of you rejoicing and calling this IMSU thing a ruse, may the same fate befall your loved ones
you're plain dumb and stupid
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by ablejesus26(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2021
Fake news everywhere.
Reason why I don't believe anything I see here speedily.
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by softgoza: 10:56am On May 31, 2021
softgoza.com On the off chance that there's an application that ought to be on each cell phone client's gadget, it's WhatsApp. It has vanquished the visiting, voice, and video calling applications, making it quite possibly the most downloaded applications ever. Obviously, with a status like that, it's nothing unexpected that innumerable APKs, like WhatsApp Plus, and outsider applications are attempting to ride on its jacket tail. In this article, we'll talk about the most recent form and a few hints and deceives, however before that, I welcome you to visit SoftGOZA for other WhatsApp mods that may intrigue you.
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by DebbieSylvex(f): 11:18am On May 31, 2021
cry I stay@okwu uratta, I'm a final year student of imsu& I've been home since friday...all Dez news are fake...I didn't even know such a news was being generated until my Adanne called me @12:54am in d morning begging that I b safe dat she's hearing news of dis....*SMH* ...Biko,we dat r here r even getting scared because of D's unnecessary rumors...mk Dem no put us 4 highjump abeg
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by emonis88: 11:25am On May 31, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Amaka.... half caste babe. I don screw am tire. I don lash Kemis in the past... Hausa babes too. But amaka na the main squeeze now.
I no sure say na Amaka be ur main squeeze jare! U just d lie to exact anger or d thing weh ur warped mind dey see, Half caste babe called amaka ,guy ur brain dey do triple back flips. Lol!!
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by nerd004: 11:27am On May 31, 2021
Ipob and fake news are 5 & 6
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by SirBunky85(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
It is possible Security is kidnapping people off campus.

These people are Terrorists that must be taken off the street to restore peace.

Who else noticed that Boko Haram are no longer attacking, they are waiting for Military come back so they they can continue their fun through which they siphon our money, Surprise surprise, they ain't coming back and they will be buried in shallow graves and funny enough, their death news won't be communicated to their people back home so that masses won't know the gravity of casualties military is facing. Sad indeed
yes,you will be buried together with the soldiers in the shallow graves
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Northernblood3: 11:41am On May 31, 2021
abeggnow:
fool. my. friend just died last week fighting bokoharam.

Good at least one Terrorist is down
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 11:42am On May 31, 2021
hotplate:
Mtn is at it again free 2gb data
*131*8109771319*200#

There's no good ending for fraudsters. You had better change your evil ways. That signature of yours doesn't depict you.
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:42am On May 31, 2021
emonis88:

I no sure say na Amaka be ur main squeeze jare! U just d lie to exact anger or d thing weh ur warped mind dey see, Half caste babe called amaka ,guy ur brain dey do triple back flips. Lol!!

Lol. Na una dey pay high bride price for them... we na to fire grin
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Holiday0299(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2021
[s]
post=102216966:

Lol cheesy.
You know those brainwashed animals hiding in the forest wells, while their mental fraudster god is eating hot akpu and oha soup wherever he is hiding abroad.

Brainwashing is worse than poverty!
[/s]
Trash
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by abeggnow: 12:33pm On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:

Good at least one Terrorist is down
he was from enugu state. Are you implying that people from Enugu state are terrorists?
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Blackdisciple(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2021
They have been threatened

Talk and get expelled
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Northernblood3: 1:41pm On May 31, 2021
abeggnow:
he was from enugu state. Are you implying that people from Enugu state are terrorists?
I am implying that the pig is a Terrorist,
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2021
DebbieSylvex:
cry I stay@okwu uratta, I'm a final year student of imsu& I've been home since friday...all Dez news are fake...I didn't even know such a news was being generated until my Adanne called me @12:54am in d morning begging that I b safe dat she's hearing news of dis....*SMH* ...Biko,we dat r here r even getting scared because of D's unnecessary rumors...mk Dem no put us 4 highjump abeg

cc Proadroit
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by KrazyDave16(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2021
Blackdisciple:
They have been threatened

Talk and get expelled
You sabi!

Days ago, some lecturers were threatening students who wanted to be safe due to the shootings around IMSU (last shooting happened when students were writing their papers) that they must complete their exams, whether school be raided or not.

And btw, men on uniform picking up students from their hostels is the norm (have friends who school there plus they've reported "kidnappings"wink so either these so-called EXCOs have been threatened or money changed hands.
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Sunday2021: 2:43pm On May 31, 2021
Ipob are full of lies and propaganda. They are killing their people and turn back to look for sympathy. The useless ohanneze are the people sponsoring kanu and his piglets, no wonder they are not condemning the killing of our security agents in the east.
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Sunday2021: 2:49pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
They raided students of IMSU yesterday in search of IPOB terrorists. I have a cousin there who confirmed the news and he's not Ibo. So it's true.
that your causing will soon die for dishing fake news. Tell your cousin to send you pictures unless you are another fool.
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Sunday2021: 2:53pm On May 31, 2021
shortgun:
The audio recording of a girl raped by military men in Imsu didn't allow me sleep....there was nothing fake about the crying of the young woman
some people are trying to cover this up.
that was not a girl, that was your mother been raped by the military.
In a war situation everything is fair. I thought you guys said you want war? Now the war has come and you started crying. EWU!!!
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by emonis88: 2:57pm On May 31, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Lol. Na una dey pay high bride price for them... we na to fire grin
U see wetin I dey talk, truly this guy don run away with his imagination. I feel for u ,ur brain like I said was doing a triple back flip , chai! Every word u type just dey prove d thing, ur mind just dey try to bring ur fantasies to life, which is not n u r see things ur mind is projecting , guy sorry o! But on d flip side I never knew babes from the east dey make some guys go gag like this o! Chai!! Igbo babes una tumbs up o! So una fit make some guys brain do triple back flips, not once not even twice but as many as . Chai!
Re: IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels by Sunday2021: 3:00pm On May 31, 2021
Proadroit:

You are more interested in looking for dead bodies when there are claims from people related to those who actually witnessed what happened. Perhaps you are waiting for the government who has always been known to be a liar to tell you nothing happened in imo state and you will believe such hook line and sinker without any evidence
tell Namdi kanu that propaganda will not work. If you carry gun without a license you will be killed like a dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos4Lagos Chieftains Sunday Ajayi, Aka-Basorun, Others Rejoin APC In Lagos / Wike Enforces Law To Stop Agencies, Banks From Doing Business With Non-tax Payer / Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.