Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast (31188 Views)

Guber Polls: Fear, Anxiety Envelope Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Residents / Governor Akeredolu's Health Causes Anxiety In Ondo / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
See lockdown! No Governor stood in the way of his orders, those who did like Umahi, backtracked.
Talk about a leader, Nnamdi Kanu is what other tribes crave to have. What a man cheesy

Haters should go and hug transformer tongue

Lol.

What is this one saying?

They may as well as decide to stay at home forever....who cares?

Nnamdi Kanu, a man who can't physically stand for a cause he claims to believe in.

Continue to take him seriously at your peril.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ceenachi: 8:22am On May 31, 2021
ada9ja:
nobody committed shit in your rejoin except MNK

How do you know Nnamdi kanu armed those people ?
Just asking tongue
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by JohnBullMySon: 8:24am On May 31, 2021
post=102217972:

No hike in price of anything Daily trust own by north are pushing propaganda you want to hear
Not about that. Police/Army vs UGM crossfire is already send people to their homes.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Viktorinox2(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=Ceenachi post=102217307]See lockdown! No Governor stood in the way of his orders, those who did like Umahi, backtracked.
Talk about a leader, Nnamdi Kanu is what other tribes crave to have. What a man cheesy

Haters should go and hug transformer tongue[/quote But I think he should be at the forefront!
Just my opinion o
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Kenistry(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2021
Nairalandian:
Instead of folks to find something useful to do with their lifes, they'll rather devote their lives to fallacy.

I'm Igbo, nwa Anambra. But I'm very certain that if this Biafra is actualized, it'll still be as useless as other African countries.

South Sudan left Sudan 2011, what is South Sudan today.

nwa afo nsi
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by WIDETHOUGHT: 8:27am On May 31, 2021
Who are these fools
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by blackmaine: 8:28am On May 31, 2021
Please One Nigeria is not by force abeg just have a referendum for us , we don't want your restructuring because you people don't practice democracy and you don't respect even the so called rule of law, stupidity of Mazi Nnamdi kanu is just the starting point of the wisdom of the Northerners, just imagine small tension, everybody is now talking about constitutional review , 1963 constitution etc.. But they are still the ones that rejected the Confam reports, you see how stupid my reasonable fellow Nigerians are , my problems now are you people made us the monsters we are and it shall Hunt you down.. God bless Biafra land and scatter it's enemies

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ikwerelastborn: 8:28am On May 31, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Who know say e get 5 heads make e go open shop to sell. Useless governors like Devil Umahi will even hide in one corner today.

If you are a condemned zombie or a useless head slammer and you quote me to say rubbish, you will die with your eyes open!
All these una stupid threats makes u guys no different from the fulani bandits u all claim 5o hate,nonsense
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by ada9ja(f): 8:28am On May 31, 2021
Ceenachi:

How do you know Nnamdi kanu armed those people ?
Just asking tongue

let me start with a proverb from Igboland...."is only the baby in my womb i can vouch for not the one at my back" when ESN was created, can MNK vouch for their activities outside the scope of the creation of ESN? those ESN guys are drug addicts, drunks etc...so with guns in their hands, anything can happening and remember a land where such is happening everybody is LORD, soon of some those boys will insult and abuse MNK some day cos power are in their hands.

remember Judas betrayed Our Lord Jesus...who come be MNK?
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by SaintLucia: 8:29am On May 31, 2021
osusuallstars:

We are more enlightened, widely travelled , educated, financially stable,and experienced than u and your tribe , we dont need any useless advice from a down trodden like u ,
I want the southeast to continue to burn anything burnable as long as is within the southeast region. Please burn your markets, hospitals, schools, Igwe palaces and watch how Buhari that will leave power in 2023 regret fighting Nmamdi Cownu. Mumu clowns, no matter how difficult a war is America government will never allow you to bring the war to their territory, they will rather bring it to your territory so that whatever destruction that will happen will rather happen in your territory. I can see the brainwashed enlightmen in you.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ceenachi: 8:29am On May 31, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

What is this one saying?

They may as well as decide to stay at home forever....who cares?

Nnamdi Kanu, a man who can't physically stand for a cause he claims to believe in.

Continue to take him seriously at your peril.

Cry more grin grin

Today we remember our fallen Heroes!!! and make bold to say the Biafra Spirit lives on✌️
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by SaintLucia: 8:29am On May 31, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
[s][/s]

You're inhumane bitch
I want the southeast to continue to burn anything burnable as long as is within the southeast region. Please burn your markets, hospitals, schools, Igwe palaces and watch how Buhari that will leave power in 2023 regret fighting Nmamdi Cownu. Mumu clowns, no matter how difficult a war is America government will never allow you to bring the war to their territory, they will rather bring it to your territory so that whatever destruction that will happen will rather happen in your territory.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by membranus: 8:32am On May 31, 2021
Guyman02:
Soldiers in show of force against people who decided to lock themselves inside their homes, meanwhile there is no show of force against Fulani herdsmen militia who kidnapped 200 students in Niger State yesterday, Sheikh Gumi is being prepared to go into the forest with a Koran at hand to ask them how much they want.

No show of force against Sani Jigawa who kidnapped Greenfield University students and killed 5 in cold blood while negotiation was still ongoing, he collected N185m before releasing the surviving students and Garbage Shehu released a statement telling us that Buhari was relieved, no comment about going after his kinsman Sani Jigawa and his gang who even had the guts to organise a wedding ceremony and posted online for all to see with the bride using AK-47 as necklace.
Can we all please allow the Igbos to mourn their dead in peace.

The BBQGRILLS guy below should suspend his trolling of Igbos at least for today and spamming threads with the same pictures and comments on every Igbo related threads, from his profile on Facebook which many people here already know, he is surely living a lie or perhaps enjoying the Mentions as herdsmen killed over a hundred people in his locality last week.

Can you please link us to the BBQ guy profile on Facebook to enable us recognise him for future reference, when our aim for Nigeria dissolution would have been achieved.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by gaftsoil(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the most powerful man in Africa
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ceenachi: 8:32am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=Viktorinox2 post=102218349][/quote]

Ewu
But you sit at home during Muslims holidays even when you don't celebrate it?
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by nneh1(f): 8:34am On May 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
See lockdown! No Governor stood in the way of his orders, those who did like Umahi, backtracked.

There should be a dislike button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2021
duni04:
Honestly I'm 100% in support of the Igbo quest to leave this broken country. But I'm not in support of the killing of mostly igbo police officers and soldiers and the burning of buildings in igboland. I think you should take the war to Abuja and the north. Not home! Another thing I'm not in support of is Nnamdi Kanu giving orders from the safety and comfort of London. A leader should lead from the front. Not telling igbos to kill and burn while eating turkey and drinking cold beer in London.

Why should they take the war to the North?

Why should Northern lands be used for war by Igbo agitators.

Your hatred for North will kill you las las.

Idiot!
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ceenachi: 8:36am On May 31, 2021
ada9ja:

let me start with a proverb from Igboland...."is only the baby in my womb i can vouch for not the one at my back" when ESN was created, can MNK vouch for their activities outside the scope of the creation of ESN? those ESN guys are drug addicts, drunks etc...so with guns in their hands, anything can happening and remember a land where such is happening everybody is LORD, soon of some those boys will insult and abuse MNK some day cos power are in their hands.

remember Judas betrayed Our Lord Jesus...who come be MNK?

Nnamdi Kanu tried to cover the unclothedness of the south East by talking strong & speaking truth to power but our politicians were busy exposing it, the police took order to shoot at Sight in the east, today the armies enter hostels to arrest, but people are here to blame MNK.

Ok
So chill
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ceenachi: 8:36am On May 31, 2021
nneh1:

There should be a dislike button.

Cry more tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Nobody: 8:37am On May 31, 2021
Can't wait to go back to Abuja and leave this country, I advise every same Nigerian to leave this country because the war brewing underground is terrible, and this ipob I pity them if they start a war, Nigeria's allies are going to be worse than the previous one.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Guyman02: 8:37am On May 31, 2021
membranus:

Can you please link us to the BBQ guy profile on Facebook to enable us recognise him for future reference, when our aim for Nigeria dissolution would have been achieved.
His real name is Felix Terungwa Dav, search him on Facebook. This account will be banned for this disclosure as it is against Nairaland rules.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ubong2222222222(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2021
Ceenachi:

the man na strong man Aswr,he said if u want to see miracle come out and see miracle o

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ceenachi: 8:41am On May 31, 2021
Ubong2222222222:
the man na strong man Aswr,he said if u want to see miracle come out and see miracle o

I love the kind of moral
God bless him MNK
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ubong2222222222(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2021
Ceenachi:

I love the kind of moral God bless him MNK
abi,
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by CoolAmbience(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2021
Ceenachi:

Cry more grin grin

Today we remember our fallen Heroes!!! and make bold to say the Biafra Spirit lives on✌️

Look at this one o.

Who is against your remembering them?

So long you do not trample on the rights of others.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by IvarDboneless: 8:47am On May 31, 2021
SaintLucia:
I want the southeast to continue to burn anything burnable as long as is within the southeast region. Please burn your markets, hospitals, schools, Igwe palaces and watch how Buhari that will leave power in 2023 regret fighting Nmamdi Cownu. Mumu clowns, no matter how difficult a war is America government will never allow you to bring the war to their territory, they will rather bring it to your territory so that whatever destruction that will happen will rather happen in your territory.
Why you dey cry for another person matter...I just don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.