Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast (31187 Views)

Guber Polls: Fear, Anxiety Envelope Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Residents / Governor Akeredolu's Health Causes Anxiety In Ondo / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by legallyminded: 8:48am On May 31, 2021
hotplate:
Mtn is at it again free 2gb data *131*8109771319*200#
Mugu
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by IvarDboneless: 8:48am On May 31, 2021
Nairalandian:
Instead of folks to find something useful to do with their lifes, they'll rather devote their lives to fallacy.

I'm Igbo, nwa Anambra. But I'm very certain that if this Biafra is actualized, it'll still be as useless as other African countries.

South Sudan left Sudan 2011, what is South Sudan today.
The Sudanese and the igbo people are totally a different race all entirely so don't compare..

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by duni04(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Why should they take the war to the North?

Why should Northern lands be used for war by Igbo agitators.

Your hatred for North will kill you las las.

Idiot!
Because the North is the center of oppression of the entire country. It is the region that has dragged the entire country back for 61years. It is the region with the people that have stolen almost all of Nigeria's wealth for 61years. It is the home of killer herdsmen and terrorists. That is why they should take it to the North. If northerners can freely export their terrorism and banditry to other regions of Nigeria in the name of constitutional Freedom of movement, then other tribes are empowered by the same constitution to do same.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by SaintLucia: 8:51am On May 31, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Why you dey cry for another person matter...I just don't understand.
I want the southeast to continue to burn anything burnable as long as is within the southeast region. Please burn your markets, hospitals, schools, Igwe palaces and watch how Buhari that will leave power in 2023 regret fighting Nmamdi Cownu. Mumu clowns, no matter how difficult a war is America government will never allow you to bring the war to their territory, they will rather bring it to your territory so that whatever destruction that will happen will rather happen in your territory.

Because they will still blame other tribes for the consequences of their action.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Mitsurugi(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2021
post=102217327:
And the mental animal (as made known by his father) called cownu, is somewhere smiling wherever he is hiding eating hot akpu and oha soup, while some of his brainwashed swines are in the forest hiding like outcasts in their own country!

May God punish cownu and his ipob terrorist organization for all the killings of innocent igbo men and women in this nation.
Cownu will never end well in life.
The blood of the innocent he has caused to kill will haunt him for the little time he has to perpetruate his evil.
His blood and that of his master shekau will be used to cleanse this nation.
Alongside all the evil politicians sponsoring them to cause violence in our nation.

(If you see yourself as one of his swines, quote this post,
Let Nairalanders know you....today!)

Nigeria will win this war.

Good to always know we still have some Wise and sane members here.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! Somebody's child! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Lucifer1419: 8:56am On May 31, 2021
woleabayo:
this country is getting to the pick of dividing
country way don divide since 2015, waiting you dey experience now na replay of the divided country way go soon explodes.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by samwheel(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2021
post=102217327:
And the mental animal (as made known by his father) called cownu, is somewhere smiling wherever he is hiding eating hot akpu and oha soup, while some of his brainwashed swines are in the forest hiding like outcasts in their own country!

May God punish cownu and his ipob terrorist organization for all the killings of innocent igbo men and women in this nation.
Cownu will never end well in life.
The blood of the innocent he has caused to kill will haunt him for the little time he has to perpetruate his evil.
His blood and that of his master shekau will be used to cleanse this nation.
Alongside all the evil politicians sponsoring them to cause violence in our nation.

(If you see yourself as one of his swines, quote this post,
Let Nairalanders know you....today!)

Nigeria will win this war.

Good to always know we still have some Wise and sane members here.

U need a brain. Old man with a toddler's brain.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by kkonyeji(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2021
Onlinealaba:
The way Daily trust is monitoring the sit at home shows how much they want it to flop , the sit at home is today and is too early to start bringing unrealistic event that will happen today, The Biafra Dream has been rooted in most Igbo blood it’s now a movement even though not all Igbo supports the IPOB way but then freedom is not gotten freely. #ozoemena

It's an ideology
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by IvarDboneless: 9:02am On May 31, 2021
SaintLucia:
I want the southeast to continue to burn anything burnable as long as is within the southeast region. Please burn your markets, hospitals, schools, Igwe palaces and watch how Buhari that will leave power in 2023 regret fighting Nmamdi Cownu. Mumu clowns, no matter how difficult a war is America government will never allow you to bring the war to their territory, they will rather bring it to your territory so that whatever destruction that will happen will rather happen in your territory.

Because they will still blame other tribes for the consequences of their action.
Suffer no dey tire you
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by freshvine(f): 9:06am On May 31, 2021
SaintLucia:

During the BLACK LIVES MATTER protest were the people burning properties in the cities of London and Paris?
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:11am On May 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
See lockdown! No Governor stood in the way of his orders, those who did like Umahi, backtracked.
Talk about a leader, Nnamdi Kanu is what other tribes crave to have. What a man cheesy

Haters should go and hug transformer tongue

Ndi Ara that are quoting me should get small sense.
It's not about Nnamdi Kanu for me, it's about the 3M Igbos that died during the Biafra war. Allow me choose how remember them
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
I dey with you onye m. Nairaland land bu ulo ndi ara..
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by globalresource: 9:13am On May 31, 2021
Guyman02:
Soldiers in show of force against people who decided to lock themselves inside their homes, meanwhile there is no show of force against Fulani herdsmen militia who kidnapped 200 students in Niger State yesterday, Sheikh Gumi is being prepared to go into the forest with a Koran at hand to ask them how much they want.

No show of force against Sani Jigawa who kidnapped Greenfield University students and killed 5 in cold blood while negotiation was still ongoing, he collected N185m before releasing the surviving students and Garbage Shehu released a statement telling us that Buhari was relieved, no comment about going after his kinsman Sani Jigawa and his gang who even had the guts to organise a wedding ceremony and posted online for all to see with the bride using AK-47 as necklace.
Can we all please allow the Igbos to mourn their dead in peace.

The BBQGRILLS guy below should suspend his trolling of Igbos at least for today and spamming threads with the same pictures and comments on every Igbo related threads, from his profile on Facebook which many people here already know, he is surely living a lie or perhaps enjoying the Mentions as herdsmen killed over a hundred people in his locality last week.

The mannabbq of a person is mentally deranged. I don't take him or serious
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Viktorinox2(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2021
Guyman02:

His real name is Felix Terungwa Dav, search him on Facebook. This account will be banned for this disclosure as it is against Nairaland rules.
I just did that
Saw the pantami jnr
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:15am On May 31, 2021
Guyman02:
Soldiers in show of force against people who decided to lock themselves inside their homes, meanwhile there is no show of force against Fulani herdsmen militia who kidnapped 200 students in Niger State yesterday, Sheikh Gumi is being prepared to go into the forest with a Koran at hand to ask them how much they want.

No show of force against Sani Jigawa who kidnapped Greenfield University students and killed 5 in cold blood while negotiation was still ongoing, he collected N185m before releasing the surviving students and Garbage Shehu released a statement telling us that Buhari was relieved, no comment about going after his kinsman Sani Jigawa and his gang who even had the guts to organise a wedding ceremony and posted online for all to see with the bride using AK-47 as necklace.
Can we all please allow the Igbos to mourn their dead in peace.

The BBQGRILLS guy below should suspend his trolling of Igbos at least for today and spamming threads with the same pictures and comments on every Igbo related threads, from his profile on Facebook which many people here already know, he is surely living a lie or perhaps enjoying the Mentions as herdsmen killed over a hundred people in his locality last week.
The Vulture seller is a good disgrace for his generation. You shouldn't have involved him in your post. That guy go collect, though it is just a matter of time. His lies against igbos on nairaland don too much. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by kkonyeji(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

a fool is he who compares a totally unrelated situation to his own just for excuse sake. because south sudan failed means that anybody who wants to liberate themselves would fail too? if na like that make nobody try or put efforts to better their lives because others failed at bettering theirs. are you making any sense?
Don't mind that EFULEFU
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:18am On May 31, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

All these una stupid threats makes u guys no different from the fulani bandits u all claim 5o hate,nonsense

FVCK OFF!!!

I DON'T DEBATE WITH NONENTITIES!
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ceenachi: 9:19am On May 31, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I dey with you onye m. Nairaland land bu ulo ndi ara..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by SaintLucia: 9:20am On May 31, 2021
freshvine:

During the BLACK LIVES MATTER protest were the people burning properties in the cities of London and Paris?

Ask your hero Trump.....
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by SaintLucia: 9:22am On May 31, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Suffer no dey tire you

I'm not suffering, if you are suffering as your excuse to burn your house then blame your mother for marrying a poor man who couldn't build you a future.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by WIDETHOUGHT: 9:24am On May 31, 2021
Balmies all over the Internet. Who made phones and data so cheap to warrant idiots assembling words without letting them go through evaluation process in their heads; oh sorry, they're idiots anyways
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by IvarDboneless: 9:25am On May 31, 2021
SaintLucia:

I'm not suffering, if you are suffering as your excuse to burn your house then blame your mother for marrying a poor man who couldn't build you a future.
F0ck...have been talking to a kid. Please don't mention me again
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:28am On May 31, 2021
My take on this is "Go open your shop if you don't want to observe the Biafrans Remembrance day ." The same Army that are looking after those protecting you will still Kill you in your shop and tag you ipob. It is better for you to stay at home and rest, chill with your family. You all knows how Nigerian Terrorists Army killed a man in their check point in Owerri and tag him something else. It is never about ipob, but about those who made a sacrifice with their blood and life so that you will live to witness today if not you won't have been alive today to be typing nonsense in this useless forum. Better use your head. Every tribe will form patriots with igbo names to come taunts igbos but they will all fail at last. Igbos are waxing strong and other tribes will fear them in no time. We will stand against the TERROIST in Zoo till they all collapse.

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by SaintLucia: 9:29am On May 31, 2021
IvarDboneless:

F0ck...have been talking to a kid. Please don't mention me again

I'm not suffering, if you are suffering as your excuse to burn your house then blame your mother for marrying a poor man who couldn't build you a future, I will mention you if u mention me.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by iamimohtal(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2021
Abeg don't listen to NPF, wen e happen nah dem go first japa angry
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:29am On May 31, 2021
My take on this is "Go open your shop if you don't want to observe the Biafrans Remembrance day ." The same Army that are looking after those protecting you will still Kill you in your shop and tag you ipob. It is better for you to stay at home and rest, chill with your family. You all knows how Nigerian Terrorists Army killed a man in their check point in Owerri and tag him something else. It is never about ipob, but about those who made a sacrifice with their blood and life so that you will live to witness today if not you won't have been alive today to be typing nonsense in this useless forum. Better use your head. Every tribe will form patriots with igbo names to come taunts igbos but they will all fail at last. Igbos are waxing strong and other tribes will fear them in no time. We will stand against the TERROIST in Zoo till they all collapse.

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Jeferious: 9:29am On May 31, 2021
Ubong2222222222:
the man na strong man Aswr,he said if u want to see miracle come out and see miracle o
Your thinking lacks depth, no offence. The situation today is expectant of violence and bloodshed and you expect people to go outside? If the Nigerian government mandates that people shouldn't go out of their house on a particular day or face harsh consequences, even death, will you step out that day?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:32am On May 31, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

[s]You dare call nairaland members a fool?

Seun Myn44 Justise Domiique.
Rule 2[/s]

aka NLPoliceWoman.. Menie Menie mai suo kan.. Da wo kpa na
Ofi o ko ubo Ku we. Ogene bi o nyoo
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by Ubong2222222222(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2021
Jeferious:
Your thinking lacks depth, no offence. The situation today is expectant of violence and bloodshed and you expect people to go outside? If the Nigerian government mandates that people shouldn't go out of their house on a particular day or face harsh consequences, even death, will you step out that day?

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by chimeremodlyn: 9:37am On May 31, 2021
Onlinealaba:
The way Daily trust is monitoring the sit at home shows how much they want it to flop , the sit at home is today and is too early to start bringing unrealistic event that will happen today, The Biafra Dream has been rooted in most Igbo blood it’s now a movement even though not all Igbo supports the IPOB way but then freedom is not gotten freely. #ozoemena
God bless you. Freedom is never gotten freely. As much as i hate d bloodshed but how else cld there be freedom. Even when God wanted to bring d Israelites out of Egypt, there was no other way. Pple had to go down.
The problem is that nobody is talking abt what boko haram n fulani herdsmen have been doing. Yet now they're flexing muscles with igbos. I may not like d approach but I like d spirit n d courage. We cannot be marginalized n at d same time be cowards. It's difficult now for a turn around, cos biafra has come to stay. So let everyone quit whinning abeg
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast by membranus: 9:54am On May 31, 2021
Guyman02:

His real name is Felix Terungwa Dav, search him on Facebook. This account will be banned for this disclosure as it is against Nairaland rules.

Thanks for the info. And please sorry if your account is disabled.

I am just curious because the guy has been too sycophantic on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / Orji Uzor Kalu's Throwback Photo In 1980s / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.