Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Business Can I Do With 80K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 80K (365 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 80K by wealthyhenry(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2021
I'd like to invest or engage in a passive business with the said amount, either of the two is fine by me, so long it brings back profit. Please I need your honest and candid advices. Thank you...
Re: What Business Can I Do With 80K by Johnne32(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2021
wealthyhenry:
I'd like to invest or engage in a passive business with the said amount, either of the two is fine by me, so long it brings back profit. Please I need your honest and candid advices. Thank you...

I would be sharing some advice with you based on my little experience.

Regarding passive business, you can invest in Blogging. Find a niche, get a website done, hire a content writer, apply for Google Adsense, keep promoting your site. That's one good way of getting passive income.

You can also invest in Crypto or real estate, but that will be long term investments.

You can invest in Ebook writing. Hire a writer, graphic designer and proofreader, get a book done,
Start selling on Amazon kindle and start seeing passive income.

Those are the ones I can think of. Hope that helped.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 80K by UplifeInvest: 9:48am On May 31, 2021
You can participate in our trading project. We are targeting 9,900% return. Currently at 37%.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 80K by Ekitibiased(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2021
E-Commerce (dropshipping) is the next big thing. Dispatch riders you see all over Lagos are owned by ladies - smart move on their part. People are buying online. Covid 19 accelerated E-commerce big time.

I work when I want, side hustle is where money comes from (Instagram - calvin_stores)

you can start with any amount, depends on you
Re: What Business Can I Do With 80K by wealthyhenry(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2021
Ekitibiased:
E-Commerce (dropshipping) is the next big thing. Dispatch riders you see all over Lagos are owned by ladies - smart move on their part. People are buying online. Covid 19 accelerated E-commerce big time.

I work when I want, side hustle is where money comes from (Instagram - calvin_stores)

you can start with any amount, depends on you

How does it work? Please shed more light
Re: What Business Can I Do With 80K by wealthyhenry(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2021
Johnne32:

I would be sharing some advice with you based on my little experience.

Regarding passive business, you can invest in Blogging. Find a niche, get a website done, hire a content writer, apply for Google Adsense, keep promoting your site. That's one good way of getting passive income.

You can also invest in Crypto or real estate, but that will be long term investments.

You can invest in Ebook writing. Hire a writer, graphic designer and proofreader, get a book done,
Start selling on Amazon kindle and start seeing passive income.

Those are the ones I can think of. Hope that helped.

Thing is I'm a programmer and I go for programming lessons. I may not have the time for blogging and all as my schedules are really tight... Thanks for your sincere advice though. God bless you sir..

(1) (Reply)

DOPS Products Limited / 12 Websites To Get Free Business Card Templates & 6 Business Card Best Practice / Introverts, How Do You Manage Your Business That Deals With Speaking To People R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.