Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Car Dashboard Repairs - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Dashboard Repairs (2823 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Sign On My Car Dashboard / Dashboard Repairs Lexus Rx ES / Camry Lexus Rx330 Dashboard Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2021
Do you have #Cracked or Melted Toyota #Dashboard like Camry Muscle, Avalon, Lexus Ex330 350 , Gwagon etc caused by the Heat of the Sun? You can get it fixed back to its Original factory state with us at Cabana Autos .

These above brands of cars have very weak #Dashboards they cannot withstand the heat of the sun of temperature above 26°c they start to melt and crack and in Nigeria we experience temperature from 32°c to 39°c..

The process involves removing the dashboard from your car and peeling the cracked layer which takes awhile then replacingit with a better leather Tunisian leather which can stand the heat and last a life time.

We also do Car Uphostory you cab Change your Cars/SUV Fabric Seats to Leather just like Factory-Styled Leather of the Highest quality.
We are strategically located in the heart of SURULERE Lagos.

Call /WhatsApp : 08033218160.

for Pictures and Videos of our Work.

We make the best Car Upholstery in Lagos.
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2021
We fix your dashboard to like from the factory with mo trace of it done locally here in Nigeria. FOR salon cars like Camry muscle, Sienna, SUV like Rx330 it takes about 7/8hrs.
And for Gwagon and Range Rover Dashboard Repairs the process takes 2 days for it to be ready.

Give Andy Cabana a call now 08033218160
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2021
Call or WhatsApp me Now 08033218160 for your #dashboard repairs

1 Like

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by cloud(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2021
Do you have an Abuja Office?
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
No unfortunately I do not have Abuja office. What I tell my clients outside of Lagos is if they need to fix their dashboard they can get a good rewire or a good AC man to help remove the dashboard and you send to a friend or relative in Lagos who will now bring the dashboard to my Lagos office and when I'm done you contact person will them send it back to you in Abuja for coupling.

1 Like

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning you can call me for your Car upholstery jobs like Dashboard Repairs , Seats, Upgrades of Gwagon, Prado etc
Just call or WhatsApp 08033218160.

Andy Cabana Autos
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Good morning Lagos this is your Car Dashboard repairer and Gwagon and jeep upgrade expert.
#Do you have a cracked or melted #dashboard call Andy Cabana.
# Do you want to upgrade your #Gwagon #G500 to #G63 upgrading both external and interior call Andy Cabana.

Call Now: 08033218160
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello Nigerians this is your Car Dashboard repairer and Gwagon and jeep upgrade expert.
#Do you have a cracked or melted #dashboard call Andy Cabana.
# Do you want to upgrade your #Gwagon #G500 to #G63 upgrading both external and interior call Andy Cabana.

Call Now or WhatsApp : 08033218160
(
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Call me for your car #dashboard issues and general car upholstery. Covert your cat fabric seats to leather seats using leather of the highest quality.
Call Andy Cabana Now 08033218160
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good Afternoon Lagos here's your favourite car #Upholstery. We make new car Leather seats for yiur cars.
You can see from the recently uploaded photos the Range Rover came in with cream leather interior which were cracked and torn the client said he wanted in black Color I had to get semi Animal skin leather and transformed the clients Range into his dream Color interior with superior leather.

He was over the moon he dashed me and my team extra cash 're a good job done.

Call me for your car #dashboard issues and general car upholstery. Covert your cat fabric seats to leather seats using leather of the highest quality.

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good day Lagos and Nigeria this is your favourite car #Upholstery professional . We make new car Leather seats for yiur cars.
You can see from the recently uploaded photos the Range Rover came in with cream leather interior which were cracked and torn the client said he wanted in black Color I had to get semi Animal skin leather and transformed the clients Range into his dream Color interior with superior leather.

He was over the moon he dashed me and my team extra cash 're a good job done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good day Lagos and Nigeria

This is your dashboard expert call me now to replace your cracked Dashboard.

Call/ WhatsApp : 08033218160
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
GOOD MORNING LAGOS THIS IS YOUR DASHBOARD AND CAR UPHOSTORY EXPERT IN LAGOS.

CALL /WHATSAPP : 08033218160

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning Nigeria !!

This is your Car Leather Seats and Car dashboard expert from Lagos. Do you have cracked and torn car leather seats Call Andy Cabana Autos Now, Or do you have cracked car dashboards? Call me now or chat me up on WhatsApp

Call /Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2021
We fix your dashboard to like from the factory with mo trace of it done locally here in Nigeria. FOR salon cars like Camry muscle, Sienna, SUV like Rx330 it takes about 7/8hrs.
And for Gwagon and Range Rover Dashboard Repairs the process takes 2 days for it to be ready.

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello Nigeria this is your favourite Car #Uphostory guy.

Come fix your faulty car #dashboards, Car Seats with us.

We are situated in Surulere Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp; 08033218160

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Nigeria this is your favourite Car #Uphostory guy.

Come fix your faulty car #dashboards, Car Seats with us.

We are situated in Surulere Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp; 08033218160
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good day Nigeria

This is your favourite Car #Dashboard Expert in Lagos.

We fix your dashboard to look like factory fitted with no trace of it done locally here in Nigeria.

FOR salon cars like Camry muscle, Sienna, SUV like Rx330 it takes about 7/8hrs.

And for #Gwagon and Range Rover #Dashboard Repairs the process takes 2 days for it to be ready.
And your general Car #Uphostory work

Call/Chat : 08033218160
Andy Cabana

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
I will tell my Toyota friends,we wey dey use honda no need dashboard services only for pimping purposes.kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hahaha Yes Honda products don't have Dashboard problems like Toyota but the difference is clear now, Toyota is far more stronger than Honda. Honda is like toy you get to change their engine parts and legs parts regularly.

Say me well to your Toyota friends who might need my service not just dashboards I also do customised Leather seats for all brands of cars.

Call/WhatsApp me. 08033218160

Andy Cabana
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thebigthing:
Hahaha Yes Honda products don't have Dashboard problems like Toyota but the difference is clear now, Toyota is far more stronger than Honda. Honda is like toy you get to change their engine parts and legs parts regularly.

Say me well to your Toyota friends who might need my service not just dashboards I also do customised Leather seats for all brands of cars.

Call/WhatsApp me. 08033218160

Andy Cabana
how will you call a car made of plastics and melting dashboards strong. Lol.honda is bae

2 Likes

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
I hear you buddy... Enjoy your Honda in peace my brother.
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by jgbemson1: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2021
How much to repair Camry 2010
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2021
To repair 2010 Camry Dashboard is just 29k and it will take 7hrs. And if I have your dashboard Color in the workshop it can be 5/6hrs.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08033218160 for more details.

Thank for checking us out on Nairaland.
Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hello Nigeria tjis is your favourite Car #Dashboard expert from Lagos.

We fix #cracked #dashboard to look like factory fitted dashboard you would not believe the level of expertise put into it.

Your salon cars like 2007 -2011 Camry muscle, Sienna, SUV like Rx330.

It takes about 7/8hrs. to fix or replace but high-end cars like Gwagon and Range Rover takes about 2days for it to be ready.

We are based in Surulere Lagos

Give Andy Cabana a call now l!!!
Call/WhatsApp: 08033218160

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning Nigeria!!

This is your Car #Dashboard Expert

Do you have #Cracked or Melted Toyota #Dashboard like Camry Muscle, Avalon, Lexus Ex330 350 , Gwagon etc caused by the Heat of the Sun? You can get it fixed back to its Original factory state with us at Cabana Autos .

These above brands of cars have very weak #Dashboards they cannot withstand the heat of the sun of temperature above 26°c they start to melt and crack and in Nigeria we experience temperature from 32°c to 39°c..

The process involves removing the dashboard from your car and peeling the cracked layer which takes awhile then replacingit with a better leather Tunisian leather which can stand the heat and last a life time.

We also do Car Uphostory you cab Change your Cars/SUV Fabric Seats to Leather just like Factory-Styled Leather of the Highest quality.

Our Workshop is Located in in Surulere.

Call WhatsApp No: 08033218160

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2021

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Do you have a cracked or melted #dashboard let us fix your dashboard to look like it's from the factory with no trace that it was done locally here in Nigeria. Salon cars that havw cracked Dashboard issues range from : Camry muscle, Sienna,Lexus IS, Lexus Es series etc... SUV like Lexus Rx330, Rx350 , Range Rover, Gwagon etx. it takes just about6 hrs to fix salon cars

Give Andy Cabana a call Or Chat me up on WhatsApp :

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Thebigthing(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
We fix your dashboard to like from the factory with no trace of it done locally here in Nigeria. FOR salon cars like Camry muscle, Sienna, SUV like Rx330 it takes about 7/8hrs.

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Etranshub(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
How much for Lexus Es350 dashboard and how many hours?

1 Like

Re: Car Dashboard Repairs by Etranshub(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
How much for Lexus Es350 and how much hours to get it done?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD - Super Clean Foreign Used Lexus ES 350 - 2011 / Vehicle Battery Dies After Engine Shutdown For Few Hours Or When Sleep Overnight / Engine Number Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.