Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

When Will These People Come And Help These People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will These People Come And Help These People? (735 Views)

Tinubu To Farmers In Minna: Hope Is Now Renewed And Help Is Here (Video) / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2021
Its not by taking pictures. When will these people come and help these people.

Or is it when they all die, they come and inherit the country they fought for?

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by Joromi1: 11:11am On May 31, 2021
So what's your point exactly with all these gruesome pictures?

1 Like

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

The hypocrisy of Biafran online soldiers. Most of them are online cheering the ones here. After they go home and sleep with their wives and children.

3 Likes

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by Arda1000(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
his trying to mock us with the pictures,lol we know what war is and people will die, each one of those guys that went with atleast 3 heads soldiers/police of the zoo grin
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2021
The money igbos are donating to the fraud, could have built factories that will employ these men gainfully .

Just like people spend more on peoples burials when they are dead, but can't by them a plate of food while they are living.

The igbos abroad will easily invest in a venture that will kill their fellow igbos, than a productive one.

4 Likes

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by BombAttack(f): 11:19am On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:
Its not by taking pictures. When will these people come and help these people.

Or is it when they all die, they come and inherit the country they fought for?

Fulani herdman,
You are severe pains.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2021
Show me the school built by biafrans abroad offering free education. Or hospital offering free healthcare.

Or a non profit factory, just to create jobs. All profit made from sales are reinvested to expand the company to create more jobs.

But once its a venture that will waste the lives of the youth, they run and donate

2 Likes

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:22am On May 31, 2021
WE REMEMBER!!!

" I’m heading to Uzoakoli to do battle. I’m heading to Uzoakoli, but My lover cries out, may the bullet not hit your head.

My lover begs me to flee!
But who will defend the land When I flee?

My sweet heart begs me to Flee,
But who will do battle when the Hausas come?"

With the above song Biafran men marched into battle to defend their fatherland as Northern troops led by British tanks and Russian planes invaded their land to continue the Genocide that they started in the North in 1966.

Every Month of May, we Remember Over 45, 000 innocent people, men, women, children of old Eastern Nigeria , butchered in 1966 all over Northern Nigeria, just in 3 months in the first govt supported genocide in Africa.

Many were laid on rail tracks and crushed by train.
men buried alive, pregnant women had their bellies ripped open,Children clubbed to death, Innocent souls whose only crime was belonging to a different ethnic group and Faith,

To the over 45,000 Innocent souls whose blood was used to irrigate the deserts of Northern Nigeria, although the conspiracy of silence continues by most Nigerians, even your so called christian bretherens,
although no monuments are erected for you, although no atonement has been made for that unprecedented horror, their Blood continue to cry out against this nation, a nation that pretends it never happened - but we, your kins, forced to bury empty coffins, we your brothers-
WE REMEMBER

The Thousands and thousands unaccounted for- in unmarked graves, from Kano to Maidugiri, to Jos to Markudi, to Zaria, to Kafanchan,to illorin,

Although Nigeria sits on these graves and pretends it didn’t happen but we in whose home steads you left empty spaces-
WE REMEMBER

To the he brave hearts who stood up to the British armoured cars with matchetes...

Two Boys who shared a riffle so when one fell the other will pick up his gun to defend his freedom.

To the men who went into battle with five rounds each and must only shoot when he was sure to kill. The men who laid down their lives so I may live
WE REMEMBER

My three kinsmen who volunteered in Oguta and Ontisha sectors,brave men Who never returned-still on patrol
YOUR FAMILIES REMEMBER

To Bruce Mayrock, an American student who set himself on fire, laid down his life to protest against the Genocide by Nigeria against its own people
WE REMEMBER

Artur Alves Pereira and Count Von Rosen of the Biafran airforce who came to Biafra in protest against the state sponsored pogrom
WE REMEMBER

To Wole Soyinka, who stood alone and insisted” the man died” who kept silent in the face of such a pogrom
WE REMEMBER

Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Zambia and Haiti, nations that hoisted our flags against the silence of the world
WE REMEMBER

All members of the Research And Production unit (RAP),
with no outside help YOU demonstrated that the black man can do wonders if only he looks inwards; Home made armoured cars, rockets, beer from cassava, engine oil from coconut, the Biafran Red Devil (Amoured vehicle), the Shore Batteries, the Ogbunigwes. Your ingenuity, your bravely, today-
WE REMEMBER

To our brave mothers , who cooked and sent to their sons in the trenches, knowing it could be their last meal-
WE REMEMBER

The little boys who went “combing” many returned, many did not
WE REMEMBER

The World Council of Churches, The Caritas, The Red Cross who saved millions of children with food aid, despite the blockade,
WE REMEMBER

Millions of our Children who had no milk and died before their time
WE REMEMBER

Ah! Corporal Nwafor, you took in the hail of bullets from the vandals yet continued your final run towards their armoured car with a grenade in your hand, until you successfully threw the grenade into the troublesome vehicle and disabled it before you let your bullet riddled body fall to the ground and your comrades captured the precious armoured car and renamed it “Copral Nwafor”
WE REMEMBER

Col Patrick Achuzie-, General Alexander Madiebo, Gen. Philip Effiong, Col. Onwuatuegwu, Nkonko Ndem and all brave men who stood in the gap
WE REMEMBER

Odumegwu Ojukwu switched from Ball rooms to Bunkers, leaving behind a tremendous wealth to give shelter to a people faced with death, you turned artisans into fighters and scientists, your mission, to build the first black nation with an indigenous technology.

Under the pressure of mortar shells and in less than three years, you demonstrated that the black man can hold his own, but the whites didn’t seem to be comfortable with an indigenous African technology, so UK and USSR suspended their enmity and empowered their Northern stooge to distract you. The Arab League threw its weight behind the North and the rest is history

General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu,Eze igbo gburugburu, oguejiofo..
WE REMEBER

May justice prevail, may peace reign, may we NEVER find a need to shed blood, May God open the eyes of this Nation to see that like the blood of Abel, the blood of the innocent Easterners shed needlessly in 1966 calls for atonement and until the Nation collectively owns up to it, it can never be free from this vicious circle. It is well.

My name is Chukwuemekalum C. Okolie. I will sit at home on the #30thMay2021BiafraHeroesDay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by lwanga1993: 11:23am On May 31, 2021
This mekaboy, your hatred and obsession with Igbo matter is out of this world. Thought you said you're from Anambra. You're really blowing your cover ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2021
lwanga1993:
This mekaboy, your hatred and obsession with Igbo matter is out of this world. Thought you said you're from Anambra. You're really blowing your cover ��‍♂️

Yes. And it pains me that igbos are dying for something that is not genuine. Don't get me wrong, kanu is saying the truth, but the motive is financial gains.

Just like pastors will tell you the truth, but the aim is for you to sow seed.

2 Likes

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2021
Arda1000:
his trying to mock us with the pictures,lol we know what war is and people will die, each one of those guys that went with atleast 3 heads soldiers/police of the zoo grin

But your own head is still intact.
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

The time is 11:34am and you have created 7 topics on Biafra before 6:00pm I guess you will make it up to 100 topics
Chai
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2021
Hizzy:

The time is 11:34am and you have created 7 topics on Biafra before 6:00pm I guess you will make it up to 100 topics
Chai

Count the number of igbo youths that die for kanu's fraud, between my first post and the last.
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by lwanga1993: 11:41am On May 31, 2021
You're not Igbo bro. Try and be proud of your tribe and stop being a nuisance here.

mekaboy:

Yes. And it pains me that igbos are dying for something that is not genuine. Don't get me wrong, kanu is saying the truth, but the motive is financial gains.

Just like pastors will tell you the truth, but the aim is for you to sow seed.
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Count the number of igbo youths that die for kanu's fraud, between my first post and the last.
Guy you're digressing your self
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2021
lwanga1993:
You're not Igbo bro. Try and be proud of your tribe and stop being a nuisance here.

Same here.
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by Arda1000(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

come and remove it if u're a man
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2021
Arda1000:
come and remove it if u're a man

You know where they removed that of your fellow biafran soldiers, you won't go there. You rather fight online.
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by AtlanticB(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2021
Killing innocent people tagging them terrorist , we will later find out just like this below.

1 Share

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2021
AtlanticB:
Killing innocent people tagging them terrorist , we will later find out just like this below.

There will be nothing like innocent people this time.
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by Arda1000(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

You know where they removed that of your fellow biafran soldiers, you won't go there. You rather fight online.
if you want to fight then come and fight me I will drop my location,if na gun fight or physical combat I dey ok
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2021
Arda1000:
if you want to fight then come and fight me I will drop my location,if na gun fight or physical combat I dey ok

No need. Just go and join UGM.
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by bot101(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:
The money igbos are donating to the fraud, could have built factories that will employ these men gainfully .

Just like people spend more on peoples burials when they are dead, but can't by them a plate of food while they are living.

The igbos abroad will easily invest in a venture that will kill their fellow igbos, than a productive one.

Don't worry, you will calm down las las. E go taya you.
Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Permit me to update.

Re: When Will These People Come And Help These People? by mekaboy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
More. So when will the online soldiers come down?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Twitter Ban Is Dangerous For Buhari Himself. / Africa Country Should Make Twitter Prohibited Generally / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello. Set Up Office In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.