Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes (62190 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Faraday1997: 12:00pm On May 31, 2021
Please fellows help in giving any tips or ideas on how to get rid of snakes around the environments.

Here at where I work as a security guard is fully infected with lots of snakes and they are now on the move. Probably the mother have hatched her eggs and they're now on the move around the facilities. Mainly on daily basis I have been encountering and killing them.

But please if there is anything else I can do to help get rid of them please kindly share with me please.

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by kinzation(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
@lalasticlala

Right now be like

274 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by sholikay(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2021
Wow..poor lizard....OP Try fumigating the whole environment....that should help kill or send them away....and make sure no much weeds or trees around the vicinity..

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Yusfunoble(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2021
Try and clear all the bushy areas surrounding you.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by ekene101: 4:20pm On May 31, 2021
Thank God you killed the one trying to swallow that lizard,it is bad omen for a snake to swallow lizard in the presence of a person, it means death was about to take someone you know but your quick intervention have saved that person.
Some people will call this superstitious belief,but it's real. Especially if you have a sick or pregnant relation.
Modified
Those of you quoting me,ask questions about things you know nothing about instead of sitting at home debunking what you know nothing about. I still stand by my words, "seeing a snake swallow a lizard is a bad omen"
It's not something you see everyday but once you see it, something bad is about to happen.kill it immediately before it swallows it.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Successmind(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
Fumigation...

5 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by SoliBayNG: 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
Clear your environment first of all. Heard there are also some plants that are natural repellents to snakes.

------------------------—-———-——
Need a website or app for any purpose?
solibay.com.ng

Have any used item to sell or property to manage?
9jaused.com.ng

WhatsApp: 0818 500 2444

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by EXLOVER(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
Why don't you kill their mother and adopt the kids, take care of them, name them, when they are old enough to the stage of getting married they will never forget the good things you did for them. Snakes Lives Matter.

Just thinking out loud

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Evilgenuis: 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
Call Lala, He will have a solution grin grin grin
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
Lala ryt now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
angry

Sing this song and they would ALL run away

"Move ya body like a snake, ma...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9-B3XRCCN4

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Sebastine1994(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2021
I was once like you. let me share my experience.

I too was a security man in an uncompleted building.

owned by a very rich man, the pay was good but the risk was much. There were more snakes in that compound than my entire LGA.

He said I was not allowed to kill the snakes. I should just let them be.

I had to make a decision instantly, I Resigned..

my friend tell the property owner first, if the response is useless just quit.

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Cooldiipo(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Badbunny: 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
Flamethrowers bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by omoadeleye(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
You dan become snake hunter be that.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by grandstar(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
Omooooo, wahala dey o, unknown snakes everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by brosom(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
Call lala on the phone grin
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by emerazz(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
Thank God you killed the one trying to swallow that lizard,it is bad omen for a snake to swallow lizard in the presence of a person, it means death was about to take someone you know but your quick intervention have saved that person.
Some people will call this superstitious belief,but it's real. Especially if you have a sick or pregnant relation.

Una node tire??

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Chijeep(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
K
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
Una get mind Ooo............
Me I no get mind to pass path where I sight snakes again............

I hate that creepy creature

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by MikeMicheal(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
FROM THE PICTURES, AS LONG AS THERE ARE RODENTS AND OTHER FOOD AROUND, YOU WILL KEEP SEEING THEM.

I guess you know what to do now.

5 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Curious345: 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
Where do you live.. can I come buy them ?
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by chidonweb(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
I hate snakes

7 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
grin... I dey go Call Lala ASAP grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by posty56: 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
omo una superstitious believe eh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Ok12345(f): 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
I don't like snakes at all

5 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by saphiere(f): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
Faraday1997:
Please fellows help in giving any tips or ideas on how to get rid of snakes around the environments.

Here at where I work as a security guard is fully infected with lots of snakes and they are now on the move. Probably the mother have hatched her eggs and they're now on the move around the facilities. Mainly on daily basis I have been encountering and killing them.

But please if there is anything else I can do to help get rid of them please kindly share with me please.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
Left Nairaland for a couple of months only to return and yet another snake thread makes front page. Na wa ooooo. Nothing has changed!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Jh0wsef(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
lol
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by AleAirHub(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
Do you mean how to get rid of lalasticlala family members.

Please next time ask a better question cheesy grin cheesy grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.