Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,422 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes (62162 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by ArewaNightmare: 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
H
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by fourboys: 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
Snakeland embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Grace001: 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
Fumigate your surroundings
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by FBIBOT(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
Snake island �

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by DSC7: 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
Your wahala plenty pass problem oooooo.....
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by slam7000(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
Thank God you killed the one trying to swallow that lizard,it is bad omen for a snake to swallow lizard in the presence of a person, it means death was about to take someone you know but your quick intervention have saved that person.
Some people will call this superstitious belief,but it's real. Especially if you have a sick or pregnant relation.

By killing that snake, he probably saved someone from being bitten by it otherwise he saved no one who don’t have access to that building.

Please stop this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by fuke(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2021
SoliBayNG:
Clear your environment first of all. Heard there are also some plants that are natural repellents to snakes.
Tobacco
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Freestainworld(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2021
Clear your environment
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by richmond500: 5:28pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
Thank God you killed the one trying to swallow that lizard,it is bad omen for a snake to swallow lizard in the presence of a person, it means death was about to take someone you know but your quick intervention have saved that person.
Some people will call this superstitious belief,but it's real. Especially if you have a sick or pregnant relation.
hahahahahah, omo wetin I no go read for NL?

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by melodyisaac: 5:28pm On May 31, 2021
I killed one yesterday, a very huge one
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by kraftysprouts: 5:29pm On May 31, 2021
Talk to your employer, so they can fumigate.
I heard garlic also works

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Afodot0022(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2021
Bitter kola my guy. I heard its very effective in repelling snakes.. Just buy some and throw it every corner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by ekene101: 5:29pm On May 31, 2021
posty56:
omo una superstitious believe eh
bros no be superstition, before things like death happens some signs are given,some people dream others have strange feelings people see things and this is one of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Kolaboluv7(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2021
8 cool
See meat.

Lala can explain better..

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by tiswell(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2021
grin
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by ArewaNightmare: 5:29pm On May 31, 2021
grin
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by tellwisdom: 5:30pm On May 31, 2021
Burn the building undecided
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by morinto: 5:31pm On May 31, 2021
sholikay:
Wow..poor lizard....OP Try fumigating the whole environment....that should help kill or send them away....and make sure no much weeds or trees around the vicinity..
Life now circle because the same lizard dey chop ant and cockroaches

6 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Jayrow08: 5:31pm On May 31, 2021
SoliBayNG:
Clear your environment first of all. Heard there are also some plants that are natural repellents to snakes.

------------------------—-———-——
Need a website or app for any purpose?
solibay.com.ng

Have any used item to sell or property to manage?
9jaused.com.ng

WhatsApp: 0818 500 2444
Have heard about it too, do u know d one for mosquito?
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by ekene101: 5:31pm On May 31, 2021
slam7000:

By killing that snake, he probably saved someone from being bitten by it otherwise he saved no one who don’t have access to that building.

Please stop this.
na ur own u talk so,na wetin I know I talk. Even person see am and refuse to kill am,Dem dey fine d snake enter bush go kill am. Na bad omen.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by jametex(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2021
Snake repelant plant will do the trick, also fumigation will also be needed.
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Havertz10: 5:32pm On May 31, 2021
See rough play
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by grandstar(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2021
Captain lalasticlala to the rescue.

He is the champion of snakes all over the world.

On a serious note, I feel bad for the snakes because we humans invaded their territory hence the problem. We are the pest not them.

This sounds like story for the gods.

The snakes will only disappear if their habitat is totally destroyed by urbanisation. Also, I doubt they have naturally predators that feed on them. The predators might have gone extinct in that area due to human meddling.

There's an anti-snake plant my great Aunty used to have at her place in Ondo. Perhaps, Google and see if you can get the plant and grow it all over the premises.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Mubby4luv(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2021
Get any Agro Insecticide or pesticide, Mix desired quantity that will cover your vicinity in a knapsack sprayer. Spray like twice in a week. It will send them away because they don't like the smell. And make sure you clear any possible hiding spot

5 Likes

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:

So snakes shouldn't eat in peace again in the presence of humans?

How will the life cycle continue?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
Eze muo continue! Tell us the mind of the gods. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Mrkumareze(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2021
Spray chemical there... you also help by buying fishing net, spray it on a straight line where u suspect they come out from
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by baddosky1: 5:34pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:

AFRICANS! SMH!! undecided
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by donbenie(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2021
ekene101:
Africans!

Our level of conscious inanity never cease to amaze..
Re: Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes by Jennycoolz(f): 5:35pm On May 31, 2021
sholikay:
Wow..poor lizard....OP Try fumigating the whole environment....that should help kill or send them away....and make sure no much weeds or trees around the vicinity..

Do weed attract snakes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.