Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,874 members, 7,798,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep (652 Views)

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by FarahAideed: 12:47pm On May 31, 2021
A look at the attached security travel advisory for Nigerian states will give you a glimpse how Deep the insecurity is under Buhari .

This is worse than any single place on earth today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by FarahAideed: 1:01pm On May 31, 2021
So Sad
Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by heniford2: 1:09pm On May 31, 2021
Buhari and every stupid politicians that caused this will never see peace in the life i say Iseeeh!! To it no peace no joy nothing like rest of mind 4 dem all

3 Likes

Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by Jake420: 3:11pm On May 31, 2021
I thought delta would be safe
Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by socialmediaman: 3:12pm On May 31, 2021
Things are getting worse and people don’t even realize it. Many of us are oblivious of what’s coming.

1 Like

Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by BombAttack(f): 3:13pm On May 31, 2021
Are you sure is real

They need to see this

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba
Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by lampvoice: 3:37pm On May 31, 2021
Well, I see what happened in Sudan playing out in Nigeria

I mean it's clear to see that Arab nations are going through a kind of die and rise from the ashes situation and Nigeria was going to have a taste of it the moment Abacha was mysteriously killed it has only been delayed but its finally here.
Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 31, 2021
heniford2:
Buhari and every stupid politicians that caused this will never see peace in the life i say Iseeeh!! To it no peace no joy nothing like rest of mind 4 dem all

We all did this, don't forget when we can't speak soft of our country, when all we do is shouting foul and rain brimstones on our social media page which is now turning war we never stopped calling for.

Little did we know the world changed immediately any fool can handle a gadget that gives him a voice on the joint planet.
Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by heniford2: 7:58pm On May 31, 2021
Drabeey:

We all did this, don't forget when we can't speak soft of our country, when all we do is shouting foul and rain brimstones on our social media page which is now turning war we never stopped calling for.

Little did we know the world changed immediately any fool can handle a gadget that gives him a voice on the joint planet.
i no vote that man never in my life did i vote buhari never over my dead body

1 Like

Re: This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2021
The oven is getting turned up!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Nigeria Insecurity: Any Idea? / What Have Igbo Senators And Reps Done With The Money They Receive(photos) / NAPTIP Claims African Migrants Are Caged And Their Organs Harvested In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.