Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another (1446 Views)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Mivici: 1:25pm On May 31, 2021
I have a girlfriend in school now presently, she claim to be in love with me but told me she has a guy at home who she is in love with, and she thinks he is more serious compare to me when it comes to who want to settle down with her. To cut The long story short, I called her, told her everything, I can't stand a chance seeing her given another man attention, I want her happiness so I want to leave the relationship, she don't want me to go and also can't choose between we both.
Should I continue fighting for love or run away?

Please!
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by fati2001(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:
I have a girlfriend in school now presently, she claim to be in love with me but told me she has a guy at home who she is in love with, and she thinks he is more serious compare to me when it comes to who want to settle down with her. To cut The long story short, I called her, told her everything, I can't stand a chance seeing her given another man attention, I want her happiness so I want to leave the relationship, she don't want me to go and also can't choose between we both.

Should I continue fighting for love or run away

Please
@bolded
yes, because it will get better one-day.

SO FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE

1 Like

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by chatinent: 1:28pm On May 31, 2021
You called her on phone and said those instead of leaving her since to date herself?

Remove your polo and come close. Don't be scared. I want to tell you sth.

2 Likes

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Romanoff(f): 1:29pm On May 31, 2021
Leave her alone.
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Michelle55: 1:31pm On May 31, 2021
Nawa oh..
Na when op wan get sense laidis?
Babe tell you say she get two option and na you be side nigga, you still get mind to cum seek for opinion on wetin to do.
E be like say ya village dey do you fah
I no get strength to yarn, perhaps the person below me get answer for you

2 Likes

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by kinzation(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2021
OP
Ori e ti yi

Better Dey fvck the girl all through your School years

Mivici:

Please!
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Mivici: 1:37pm On May 31, 2021
fati2001:

@bolded
yes, because it will get better one-day.

SO FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE
you are a lady, I don't think you will understand
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2021
Real men don't easily give up. . . .stick to her bro, as long as she's currently with u don't mind the far guy. . .
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by fati2001(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:
you are a lady, I don't think you will understand

who's a lady?

u crying because she never give u the kitten.

1 Like

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Mivici: 1:40pm On May 31, 2021
kinzation:
OP
Ori e ti yi

Better Dey fvck the girl all through your School years

na wetin come dey make the love strong, as I dey make love to her always the love spell, dey catch me
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Nuelzyyy: 1:41pm On May 31, 2021
Trouble just dey sleep....Yanga wan wake am
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Mivici: 1:42pm On May 31, 2021
fati2001:

who's a lady?

u crying because she never give u the kitten.
am sorry Fatima, you're wrong, I can't even keep count we do make love all night....I just want to make her my wife.
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by fati2001(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:
na wetin come dey make the love strong, as I dey make love to her always the love spell, dey catch me

I first talk am!

after the kitten sour.. you eye go open, no wonder they give you money make you leave ur formal relationsex.

1 Like

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Calibrator: 1:44pm On May 31, 2021
Something must kee a man........... Doesn't have to be stupidity though
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by fati2001(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:
am sorry Fatima, you're wrong, I can't even keep count

I Don see so no need..

it seems like you are in for the Puna.. that's why you enjoyed the side nigga position.

cry on

1 Like

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by kinzation(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:

Ah ahn
Use your head now
No Dey catch feelings
Na she suppose Dey do that one

Just Dey enjoy your fvckery adventure with her
And use that one look for another babe for campus

1 Like

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by thatsleepboy1: 1:49pm On May 31, 2021
For some of us here that are learners in this course, this is for us.

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Michelle55: 1:49pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:
Mivici:
am sorry Fatima, you're wrong, I can't even keep count we do make love all night....I just want to make her my wife.

Dude have been pvssy whipped.. Make una hold una advise oh, dis wan is a loss cause.
Toto don carry am cheesy no amount of advice una drop here go sink in, bros is long gone in the world of toto paradise grin
Chei.. What woman honeypot cannot do, doesn't exist. Women I hail us oh! cheesy

Na we sabi dia melecine

3 Likes

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by thatsleepboy1: 1:50pm On May 31, 2021
Michelle55:

Ọnụ ahịa melecine ndị ụlọ gị ki ma
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by fati2001(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:

story so that you can get free access..

what about your previous s$x dolly dolly girlfriends [what happened to them? are they not wifeable? ]

1 Like

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Mivici: 1:51pm On May 31, 2021
kinzation:

Ah ahn
Use your head now
No Dey catch feelings

the funniest/ saddest part is that she made me cut ties from my past girl who was interested in me which I never love though... thought she would do the same.
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Mivici: 1:52pm On May 31, 2021
kinzation:

Ah ahn
Use your head now
No Dey catch feelings

I have few weeks left on campus
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by kinzation(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2021
Na you cause am

Person wey you suppose Dey fvck big time and continue loving your girl back then

Your first mistake was loving up when she never even cared bout you
Mivici:
the funniest/ saddest part is that he made me cut ties from my past girl who was interested in me which I never love though... thought she would do the same.
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by kinzation(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2021
Enjoy your

sexperience
Mivici:
I have few weeks left on campus
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 31, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
For some of us here that are learners in this course, this is for us.
is this a map?
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On May 31, 2021
Michelle55:

Dude have been pvssy whipped.. Make una hold una advise oh, dis wan is a loss cause.
Toto don carry am cheesy no amount of advice una drop here go sink in, bros is long gone in the world of toto paradise grin
Chei.. What woman honeypot cannot do, doesn't exist. Women I hail us oh! cheesy

Na we sabi dia melecine

grin grin grin

It's the meme for me! grin
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by SavageResponse(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:

Please!

Just walk away
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by ceede2: 4:38pm On May 31, 2021
Mivici:

Please!
Apply my rule 6 or rule 1
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2021
if I were in your shoe
I would let her go.

1 Like

Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by mespusinglez(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2021
Must we tell you everything
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by detectivejones: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
5 steps
1. RUN 2. RUN 3. RUN 4. RUN 5. RUNNNNNNN
Re: What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
You shouldn't be fighting for a woman's love when she can't make up her mind. Genuine desires cannot be negotiated.

As we speak, there are men with circles of women fighting for their attention. Not every guy gets there, but you'd be decreasing your value on a low interest woman.

Mivici:

Please!

(1) (Reply)

My Weakness / I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! / Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.