Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans (370 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by banom(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is deceiving himself. Today made it obvious that the people of South East and South South are not supporting him and his senseless agitation. He ordered for a sit at home in Biafran land, and see how the entire people ignored him and went about their businesses. Everywhere is busy, people are moving around and doing their businesses, cars everywhere, aeroplane everywhere, drinking and partying everywhere, and also wailing everywhere. kiss kiss

With the way the people unanimously ignored his sit at home order, it's obvious that he doesn't have the mandate of the people, and BIAFRA WILL NEVER COME.

See pictures below.

I cum in peace. Make sure you tell others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by Cutehotnerd001: 2:13pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin gbas gbos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by vickyfrancis1(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2021
Love your sarcasm... Message sent

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by banom(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2021
vickyfrancis1:
Love your sarcasm... Message sent

Yeah bro....abi no be truth I talk ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by Joromi1: 2:20pm On May 31, 2021
Is this supposed to be an achievement?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by BombAttack(f): 2:21pm On May 31, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2021
It's only a fool who is not in support of BIAFRA, if I have one good thing to show off as a one Nigeria I promise I wouldn't have been in support of BIAFRA, but the truth is that Nigeria is a curse...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by banom(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
Is this supposed to be an achievement?

Noo. It's punishment....on you and your type
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Joker, He Doesn't Have The Mandate Of Biafrans by esnbrutality: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
THIS PICTURE SHOWED HOW DETERMINED IGBOs ARE TO THE BIAFRAN ATTAINMENT....BUT ZOMBIES ARE SO VEXED THAT THE GUY NNAMDI KANU ISNT A POLITICIAN..BUT A REGULAR GUY THAT HAS THE EARS OF MILLIONS....

THE ATTAINMENT OF BIAFRA IS SURE...AND ZOMBIES MUST KPAI!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ex-high Court Judge, Stanley Nnaji / Top 5 VPN For You / Yoruba The Father Of Nigeria True Democracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.