Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing (20791 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing by ejanla077: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
chatinent:
I got this phone. It's nice for that amount. I find it better than my RedMi phone whose parts are rare to purchase.

What I call quality is what satisfies me.

Cheap processor but the battery isn't bad. At least, it doesn't heat like RedMi.

Itel fake agent.....
Re: Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing by Rubiesangel: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Come on now, it's not that deep.
bluefilm:

Another useless paid ITEL agent spotted.

May your life and the life of your entire generation continue to be as worthless as ITEL.

Can someone say Amen?
Re: Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing by Rubiesangel: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2021
I strongly believe that Tecno and the rest played a crucial part in curtailing Samsung. Samsung would have been behaving like DSTV by now.
CharleyBright:

Your puke kee you there.
Which brand have you made??
There dozens of other brands of phones out there that suits everyone choice and budget. Simply Pay for and use the one you can. Don't bad mouth person product.
Itel and Tecno are getting Nigerian Market gradually.
If not for these products Samsung would have ripped off Nigerians big time.

Re: Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing by Rubiesangel: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2021
There phones are mostly budget friendly, they make their phones available and within reach for so many people.
IAMPEDRO:
Yes that's just the point "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BREAK THE BANK TO USE A SMARTPHONE" I have been using Tecno for years now, still can't be compare to Samsung in any spec.
Re: Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing by iseoluwanimi: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
must annoying thing is having to pay fees that can get you a new phone to repair it reason why i calmed myself
Rubiesangel:
I strongly believe that Tecno and the rest played a crucial part in curtailing Samsung. Samsung would have been behaving like DSTV by now.
Re: Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing by Homeyfav: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2023
kfjkir
Re: Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing by hadecole159: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Just dey play cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno / Opera Mod 2.06 On Nokia 2626 / Short Code Service On MTN, Vmobile, Glo And Mtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.