Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Seun Hire People To Fact Check News _these Are Trying Times We Need The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Hire People To Fact Check News _these Are Trying Times We Need The Truth (184 Views)

You Stood By Borno During Trying Times - Zulum Hails Tinubu / Obidients Beg For Funds To Hire People For Rallies / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Hire People To Fact Check News _these Are Trying Times We Need The Truth by Depressed101: 3:05pm On May 31, 2021
Bro Seun, I believe you are a progressive young Nigerian. Pls hire competent people to vet stories before they hit fp.. NL is my only source of truth in these world of media manipulations. But it seems the forum has been overridden by paid and unpaid fake news peddlers... For the sake of truth, history and records.. Hire people to do this job. Pls we need truth not contortions..

I know other well meaning nairalanders can relate with this, fake news from folks and enemies of peace..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gov Makinde Raises NYSC Allowance To 15,000 Monthly / Legalized Terrorism / Emir Of Ilorin Reiterates Arming The FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.