Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/2021 (137 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:18pm On May 31, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 1ST JUNE 2021.

THEME: IS GOD SILENT?

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 01/06/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, June 1st, 2021)*

*IS GOD SILENT?*

Prayer Points:

1. I worship and adore You, my Father; You're a covenant keeping God, who dwells in the praises of His people.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and let the yoke of sin be destroyed in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, let me not be too preoccupied with worldly affairs and activities or too busy, to hear from You, when You speak, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of double mindedness, disobedience and rebellion, in my life, that could make You turn Your back on me, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to examine myself at all times, and help me to restitute my ways, in any way I have sin or fallen short of Your glory, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, let every barrier that sin has created between us be destroyed by the blood of Jesus; and grant me a new beginning, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, wear upon me the garment of Your praise, and let Your praise never depart from my mouth, in Jesus' name.

9.Holy Spirit of God, please, bring to my memory whatever I need to restitute, before it is too late, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and use him more for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Looking Unto Jesus / How To Settle Disagreement / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.