Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay (1208 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Bedrooomsecret: 3:32pm On May 31, 2021
This reminds me of one time I was friends with someone I was really crushing on. As in, mad crush.
We will have misunderstanding and I will be the one to beg, he will offend me, I'll go back and plead with him. At some point, he told me he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore and I still looked for a way to talk to him.
Imagine a guy telling you to stop choking him and you wonder what you have done to deserve such treatment from someone you really like and can do anything to make him happy.
This continued for a while until one particular day, I sat down to really think deep about it and I asked myself if I really deserve this treatment i'm getting? I decided I had taken enough.
I deleted his number, blocked him on social media platforms.
He was shocked!
The same person that said I was choking and disturbing started calling but it was way too late as my mind had been up and I had moved on.
In Conclusion, Dont Stay in a place where you are being used, Yes! Some people are human users.
If the person isn't willing to put in the same effort as you are, let them go. Better people will come your way.

Have you been in such relationship before? Share your story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Michelle55: 3:57pm On May 31, 2021
cheesy you even get enough time for your hands to beg them sef, my sister your own better.. My own be say hands dey scratch me to delete the person once you misbehave, no time to check time smiley

I don't give people that right to live rent free in my life and still have the temerity to cause me pains, if I complain twice, that does it for me and the next thing you will see I Don move on. I won't bother calling, texting or taking notice of you any more.

When I love, I do give my all and once I turn my back on, that's the end of it!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by VlamesIffect(f): 4:17pm On May 31, 2021
Michelle55:
cheesy you even get enough time for your hands to beg them sef, my sister your own better.. My own be say hands dey scratch me to delete the person once you misbehave, no time to check time smiley

I don't give people that right to live rent free in my life and still have the temerity to cause me pains, if I complain twice, that does it for me and the next thing you will see I Don move on. I won't bother calling, texting or taking notice of you any more.

When I love, I do give my all and once I turn my back on, that's the end of it!

Oshey!! michelle obama

1 Like

Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Michelle55: 4:28pm On May 31, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Oshey!! michelle obama
What I do nau? sad

Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Uncle93(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2021
I'm guilty of this.. done this to so many girls cheesy
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by HajiaNotu: 4:48pm On May 31, 2021
@Op
Preach On!!!!
I never thought this could happen to me until I met MrA online and dunno what came over me....Chatting up someone that will find it difficult to respond...I find it hard to get angry with him.....But one lucky day I said in my mind...thisisbuulls*it...
And that was it. sadgrin(singing memories by Maroon) grin grin
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by ceede2: 4:54pm On May 31, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
This reminds me of one time I was friends with someone I was really crushing on. As in, mad crush.
We will have misunderstanding and I will be the one to beg, he will offend me, I'll go back and plead with him. At some point, he told me he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore and I still looked for a way to talk to him.
Imagine a guy telling you to stop choking him and you wonder what you have done to deserve such treatment from someone you really like and can do anything to make him happy.
This continued for a while until one particular day, I sat down to really think deep about it and I asked myself if I really deserve this treatment i'm getting? I decided I had taken enough.
He was shocked!
The same person that said I was choking and disturbing started calling but it was way too late as my mind had been up and I had moved on.
In Conclusion, Dont Stay in a place where you are being used, Yes! Some people are human users.
If the person isn't willing to put in the same effort as you are, let them go. Better people will come your way.

Thumb up. Apply my rule 6. It will work more for you.
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Ok12345(f): 5:23pm On May 31, 2021
how una dey date sef

won't I become evening newspaper like this with the way I love staying indoor? cry
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 31, 2021
Totally agree- never waste your time or energy on a man who treats you in such manner. Once you're treated badly, cut him off with the quickness. Never allow a man to debase your self-esteem and tbh, it sounds like gaslighting if he offends you yet you're the one begging. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not handsome sef- it's always ugly men who have the ugliest personalities. Kudos for deleting his number and blocking him off.

1 Like

Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by bigpicture001: 9:09pm On May 31, 2021
@OP, ur currently talikng to me..nd i will listen...honest! I will
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by heartbraker(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
He was shocked!

him still like u na him make ham notice say u no call him again, if naperson like me i won't even notice u didn't call me
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by heartbraker(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
Ok12345:
how una dey date sef

won't I become evening newspaper like this with the way I love staying indoor? cry
even if u become evening newspaper u still get hope naa cus dem still fit use u rap suya
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by heartbraker(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2021
Aroundtheearth1:
Totally agree- never waste your time or energy on a man who treats you in such manner. Once you're treated badly, cut him off with the quickness. Never allow a man to debase your self-esteem and tbh, it sounds like gaslighting if he offends you yet you're the one begging. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not handsome sef- it's always ugly men who have the ugliest personalities. Kudos for deleting his number and blocking him off.

I still dey wonder d kind trophy wey dey 4 dis blocking of a thing cus u folks always make it sounds like blocking someone will stop him/her from breathing.

1 Like

Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Cholls(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2021
heartbraker:
even if u become evening newspaper u still get hope naa cus dem still fit use u rap suya
[img]https://c./RLWtouP17MsAAAAM/dude-white-russian.gif[/img]
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Vision101(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2021
@Aroundtheearth1

@me
The ladies are celebrating their achievements. But you ladies do this a lot. Anyway I'm at advanced level.
Re: Stop Holding On To People Who Don't Make An Effort To Stay by Vision101(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2021
@Ok12345
]how una dey date sef

won't I become evening newspaper like this with the way I love staying indoor?

@me
When he will come he will come. Get a trusted male friend that is slightly older than you but not interested in dating you.

Place reliance on him for relationship guidance and you will make a good choice.

(1) (Reply)

Save This Message / Men Would Be Better Without Women / Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.