Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A (21028 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Footballers In Serie A History / Patric Bites Giulio Donati In Serie A Match, Sent Off / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by obembet(f): 5:09pm On May 31, 2021
OFFICIAL: Lukaku wins the Best Overall award in Serie A

Lega Serie A announced the MVPs for the 2020/2021 season: the Best Overall award went to Inter forward Romelu Lukaku.

Source: https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1399403629090590720?s=19

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Amotolongbo(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2021
Where is Arsenal FC and Arsene Wenger

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Princeofwales(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2021
Better than Ronaldo.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Luigi02(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2021
Well deserved.
BTW blues fans, which would you prefer.
Lukaku or Harry Kane? Ngl I'm still having a tough time thinking this one through. A part of me tells me we should go for Kane

6 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Jokerman(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2021
Let me see who will win it in Spain... [center][/center] cheesy
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2021
congrats and its normal because winning the best player In italy always comes From the title winning team based on how they allocate the points unlike in spain n England..
thats why cr7 won the best player In his first season even wen a 37yr old quageliera was d best player individually with more goals..
I dnt think its nice bcoz the best player tag is an individual award n its supposed to be given to the player with best performance all season even if his team was bad n couldn't win d league..
i remember an epl season dt city won d league but sallah won d best player award because he jus came in n won d golden ball scoring goals for fun
but italian fa said the winner should be from d best team in italy, but wetin paulolee know??

14 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2021
Jokerman:
spain is diffrent from italy n they may give it to messi because of his individual stats but I would be more happy if Suarez wins it for the first time and am very sure messi would be more happy for his friend luis..
so dt the joker koeman would keep regretting dt day he decided to sell luis to a direct rival..

17 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:
Well deserved.
Lukaku or Harry Kane? Ngl I'm still having a tough time thinking this one through. A part of me tells me we should go for Kane
i think its better chelsea go for kane n even city too are interested bcox he is more clinical in attack n involve more with building play.
.lukaku looks more like an inbox striker n i jus dnt fancy left footed strikers n i prefer dt foot as wingers...
reminder- kane went almost a month injured and still returned to top d scoring n assit chat in epl....that isnt easy as it looks..

4 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2021
Princeofwales:
Better than Ronaldo.
lolz...individually he isnt but i think its bcoz he help them win the league for the first time in 8yrs, his 24 goals isnt up to cr7 but he played a key role n scored alot of vital gaols..
I hear winning the league in italy have d biggest point when allocating points to the nominees..i

13 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by babakb: 8:31pm On May 31, 2021
Princeofwales:
Better than Ronaldo.

Lol, Ronaldo won that award in his first season in Seria A...

11 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Kingcalls: 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
paulolee:

they may give it to messi because of his individual stats but I would be more happy if Suarez wins it for the first time and am very sure messi would be more happy for his friend luis..
so dt the joker koeman would keep regretting dt day he decided to sell luis to a direct rival..

U see y I say u have a problem... messi should b given best ahead of syarez due to individual stats ...but lukaku deserves it tho Ronaldo has a better individual stats...u see y u dwarf fans are the most bitter jealous fans in football history

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by StubbornGENIUS: 10:25pm On May 31, 2021
He deserves it.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

U see y I say u have a problem... messi should b given best ahead of syarez due to individual stats ...but lukaku deserves it tho Ronaldo has a better individual stats...u see y u dwarf fans are the most bitter jealous fans in football history
guy stop na...i usee the word "may" and never said I wanted messi to win it...
said I would be very happy if Suarez wins it n u still de attack me like say I collect ur bea or wife...guy easy naa
see eeh, la liga stopped dis award since 2015 n its just media outlets like marca and el mundo deportivo dt do organize online polls to award individual brilliance...so no need for all dis fights abegi..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by ojaysam25(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2021
paulolee:
congrats and its normal because winning the best player In italy always comes From the title winning team based on how they allocate the points unlike in spain n England..
thats why cr7 won the best player In his first season even wen a 37yr old quageliera was d best player individually...
I dnt think its nice bcoz the best player tag is an individual award n its supposed to be given to the player with best performance all season even if his team was bad n couldn't win d league
i remember an epl season dt city won d league but sallah won d best player award because he jus came in n won d golden ball scoring goals for fun
but italian fa said the winner should be from d best team in italy, what do paulolee know??
So following your analogy, who then should have won this seria a best player.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by ojaysam25(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

Nor mind that guy...i have never seen such a toxic fan....his post reeks of bitterness And frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by cassidy1996(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Where is Arsenal FC and Arsene Wenger
Arsenal FC will get there one day, relax bro life na turn by turn

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2021
ojaysam25:

So following your analogy, who then should have won this seria a best player.
cr7 of course because he was the best individual player, scoring more goals with lesser games than lukaku..
lukaku may stand a chance if he is a playmaker like de bruyne n he did alot of assist or carry the squad all through....my opinion
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
ojaysam25:

Nor mind that guy...i have never seen such a toxic fan....his post reeks of bitterness And frustration.
lolz...bitterness n frustration because the players are giving me grants or am on thier payroll abi??
opinions are free and its better to accept n respect opinion of others because if all reason like you, nairaland would be boring..
I dnt comment here to impress ur guys, so if u don't like mine, jus ignore bcoz no matter how bias n sentimental u do sound atimes I cnt say it reeks of bitterness n frustration bcox i dnt really kno u...av a nice day gee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by ArewaNightmare: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
grin Chelsea people will be gnashing their brown teeth now about bringing him back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Gbest90(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Congrats big man. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Optimistguy1969: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Overraw best grin
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Wasky101: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:
Well deserved.
Not a Chelsea fan but harry kane is miles ahead of lukaku.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Kingcalls: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Congrats to lukaku...it should always go to a player from the team that won the league...last season , tha haters said Ronaldo dint deserve it despite winning the league and scoring 31 goals...they said immobile deserved it cos he won top scorer...now they have changed mouth , celebrating that lukaku won it despite not winning top scorer... u see one thing with haters, they are usually bitter to the extent they are lost in reasoning.... watch messi these same messi fans expecting him to win la liga best despite not winning la liga..
Some of his fans are already clamoring for him to win balon dor but believe that Ronaldo should not b mentioned when it comes to that award... now the question is ,what did messi achieve this season that Ronaldo dint??

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by ictjobber: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
He had a great season
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Bulldozer.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by FirstbornWds: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Jokerman:

As usual... It has to be the Lion
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by DearfatherNGR(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Well deserved, come to Barca

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos / Chelsea Join Race For Victor Osimhen / Salah Or Drogba? Which African Forward In The Premier League Would You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.