Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A (21041 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Footballers In Serie A History / Patric Bites Giulio Donati In Serie A Match, Sent Off / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Adelakunjohn009: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Tolzeal(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2021
He does the same thing beating my friends up on FIFA smiley
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by CSTRR: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2021
I hear his agent was in Porto when the champions league final was going on.

Chelsea may sign him.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Babaj145(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
Congrats to lukaku...it should always go to a player from the team that won the league...last season , tha haters said Ronaldo dint deserve it despite winning the league and scoring 31 goals...they said immobile deserved it cos he won top scorer...now they have changed mouth , celebrating that lukaku won it despite not winning top scorer... u see one thing with haters, they are usually bitter to the extent they are lost in reasoning.... watch messi these same messi fans expecting him to win la liga best despite not winning la liga..
Some of his fans are already clamoring for him to win balon dor but believe that Ronaldo should not b mentioned when it comes to that award... now the question is ,what did messi achieve this season that Ronaldo dint??
Same thing they always say,.."He had more Assists". Lol
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by clockwisereport: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Where is Arsenal FC and Arsene Wenger

Where is Man city?

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by ofiko123(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Congratulations to Romelu lakaku...
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by yusluvad(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Lukaku is a better player...
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by aidameoryou: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:
Well deserved.
BTW blues fans, which would you prefer.
Lukaku or Harry Kane? Ngl I'm still having a tough time thinking this one through. A part of me tells me we should go for Kane

kane anytime anyday
no double thinkings
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Oryutu: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Good season for Lukaku
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:
Well deserved.
Lukaku or Harry Kane? Ngl I'm still having a tough time thinking this one through. A part of me tells me we should go for Kane

I would prefer Kane
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Precioussilas10: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
babakb:

Lol, Ronaldo won that award in his first season in Seria A...
Juventus was already good when Ronaldo came compared to Lukako's Inter.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by donbrowser(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:
Well deserved.
Kane is better by far
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by pahars(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol..someone that scored 24goals and had 11 assists.He was involved in more goals than anybody else in serie a..Ronaldo had just 3 assists.No sentiments Lukaku had a better season,football it's not all about goals atimes.
paulolee:

cr7 of course because he was the best individual player, scoring more goals with lesser games than lukaku..
lukaku may stand a chance if he is a playmaker like de bruyne n he did alot of assist or carry the squad all through....my opinion

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by zeben(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

U see y I say u have a problem... messi should b given best ahead of syarez due to individual stats ...but lukaku deserves it tho Ronaldo has a better individual stats...u see y u dwarf fans are the most bitter jealous fans in football history
If we go by individual statistics Lukaku is better off 24 goals and 11 assists unlike CR7 that scored 29 goals and 2 assists

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Kingcalls: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
zeben:
If we go by individual statistics Lukaku is better off 24 goals and 11 assists unlike CR7 that scored 29 goals and 2 assists

Do u think stats is only based on goals and assists?? Cos if its by that Ronaldo's stats based on goals and assists for the past 2 seasons was better than immobile and quaglarella ....but the normal hatred for Ronaldo will always blind and deaf una
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by OJEEMAH(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

U see y I say u have a problem... messi should b given best ahead of syarez due to individual stats ...but lukaku deserves it tho Ronaldo has a better individual stats...u see y u dwarf fans are the most bitter jealous fans in football history
You are just too obsessed with messi. He said, "they may give it to messi", not they should give it to messi.

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Scetrocom: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
paulolee:

i think its better chelsea go for kane n even city too are interested bcox he is more clinical in attack n involve more with building play.
.lukaku looks more like an inbox striker n i jus dnt fancy left footed strikers n i prefer dt foot as wingers...
reminder- kane went almost a month injured and still returned to top d scoring n assit chat in epl....that isnt easy as it looks..

I concur.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by pquaver(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
paulolee:

cr7 of course because he was the best individual player, scoring more goals with lesser games than lukaku..
lukaku may stand a chance if he is a playmaker like de bruyne n he did alot of assist or carry the squad all through....my opinion

That means quagraliela Abi wetin be him name and ciro immobile were robbed in the last 2 years. You gree?
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
pahars:
Lol..someone that scored 24goals and had 11 assists.He was involved in more goals than anybody else in serie a..Ronaldo had just 3 assists.No sentiments Lukaku had a better season,football it's not all about goals atimes.
wow....Nice stats. if u say so, I kinda agree wit u
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Kingcalls: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You are just too obsessed with messi. He said, "they may give it to messi", not they should give it to messi.

Messi should not even come into context.. thats how they criminally gave him balon dor on 2 occasions just cos its messi.... the last one he won was so undeserved... messi fans are never sincere... As a Ronaldo fan, if it was given to him, I will straightly say he dint deserve it cos lukaku won the serie a title tho Ronaldo finished top scorer... but u messi fans will rather start screaming he deserved it based on stats and assists, even tho he lost the league...thats how u guys were screaming that messi deserved it ahead of benzema last season even tho benzema was the second top scorer and won la liga...u messi fans were screaming individual stats, top scorer, top assist..... I will keep on labelling u guys hypocrites and delusionists

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by paulolee(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
pquaver:

That means quagraliela Abi wetin be him name and ciro immobile were robbed in the last 2 years. You gree?
sure na but cr7 won because of juve won the league n dts my problem..
its an individual award n it suits the best individual brillliance all tru dt season but sera f.a say na who win league go win am

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Lamasta(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
paulolee:
congrats and its normal because winning the best player In italy always comes From the title winning team based on how they allocate the points unlike in spain n England..
thats why cr7 won the best player In his first season even wen a 37yr old quageliera was d best player individually with more goals..
I dnt think its nice bcoz the best player tag is an individual award n its supposed to be given to the player with best performance all season even if his team was bad n couldn't win d league..
i remember an epl season dt city won d league but sallah won d best player award because he jus came in n won d golden ball scoring goals for fun
but italian fa said the winner should be from d best team in italy, but wetin paulolee know??

Every mallam with in own kettle likewise every league with its own rule
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by wealthgoddess: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

Not a fan of anyone but please stop body shaming people who are already successful. Work on your own life.

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by DonCortino: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Chelsea people will be gnashing their brown teeth now about bringing him back

Chelsea abi man u?
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by bettinglord22: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
Congrats to lukaku...it should always go to a player from the team that won the league...last season , tha haters said Ronaldo dint deserve it despite winning the league and scoring 31 goals...they said immobile deserved it cos he won top scorer...now they have changed mouth , celebrating that lukaku won it despite not winning top scorer... u see one thing with haters, they are usually bitter to the extent they are lost in reasoning.... watch messi these same messi fans expecting him to win la liga best despite not winning la liga..
Some of his fans are already clamoring for him to win balon dor but believe that Ronaldo should not b mentioned when it comes to that award... now the question is ,what did messi achieve this season that Ronaldo dint??
Balon d'or is a yearly award not a seasonal award

And Messi is the best overall player as at now(2021)
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Kingcalls: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
bettinglord22:
Balon d'or is a yearly award not a seasonal award

And Messi is the best overall player as at now(2021)

Best in what sense?? Best that psg disgraced and he cudnt cross round of 16 with only one open goal thecrest were penalties....or finishing 3rd in the league without influencing important games against real madrid or atletico... u want him to win it due to scoring teams like huesca, valladolid and levante... u are a joke....

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Ofunwa111: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

Best in what sense?? Best that psg disgraced and he cudnt cross round of 16 with only one open goal thecrest were penalties....or finishing 3rd in the league without influencing important games against real madrid or atletico... u want him to win it due to scoring teams like huesca, valladolid and levante... u are a joke....

lol.. Sometimes it's not everyone you should reply.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by bettinglord22: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

k
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Tuchel93: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:
Well deserved.

Harry Kane, better first touch and link up play for our wingers to score more goals. Also settled in the prem so less of a transition for him
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Teymanhenry(f): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2021
paulolee:

Why are midfielders and defenders mostly left out of this category? No wonder Kante and Bruno are under appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Egypt Is Under Pressure – Salah Admits Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash / Who Was Nigeria's Best Player At The AWC (Namibia 2014)? / Tokyo2020: Divine Oduduru Disqualified From 100m Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.