Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her (97867 Views)

Military Breach In Sierra Leone / Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by UltimatePals: 5:23pm On May 31, 2021
A corpse in Kent, Freetown, capital of Sierra Leone has exposed its killer after forcefully walking its undertakers to the house of the alleged murderer.

The corpse exposed its killer after several attempts to enter the said house of its murderer on the day of her funeral.

In the video obtained by Sierraloaded, a group of men were seen carrying a coffin and a strange force were taking them towards the entrance of a house.

According to the witnesses, the corpse is said to be a victim of ritual murder in Kent Village, and the house it was entering was alleged to be that of the ritualist that murdered her.

This is just one in many instances where such scenarios have occurred in the country.

Watch and listen to the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xaare_nGBo&feature=youtu.be

SOURCE: https://sierraloaded.sl/local/corpse-exposes-alleged-killer-sierra-leone/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by illicit(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
Africa

253 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by FBIBOT(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2021
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2021
Africa mentality

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by hisgrace090: 5:51pm On May 31, 2021
Many things de happen!!!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Coldshisha: 5:57pm On May 31, 2021
This crap also happens in Nigeria

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Osebanjo(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2021
Na wa o.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by ENEMYOFGOD6: 6:04pm On May 31, 2021
angry grin grin grin.this is nigeria movies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by DearfatherNGR(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2021
Africa my African, they will not ceased to amazed me. I love my land. Too many drama

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by EMAXIM(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2021
Tell me something!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by descarado: 6:09pm On May 31, 2021
Sighs. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by UltimatePals: 6:34pm On May 31, 2021
@lalasticlala
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by gambia(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2021
Story for the gods.

15 Likes

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by tunjiajayi: 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
Interesting, needs to be investigated. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Mayng01(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2021
Weird

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Starzo: 7:27pm On May 31, 2021
money rituals wey nor give u Betta money take build correct house,is that one money rituals?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Frales6(f): 7:32pm On May 31, 2021
Gan gan
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by TheFacelessMan: 8:00pm On May 31, 2021
Many years back, I had a terrifying encounter with a ghost.... undecided shocked

[img]https://media./images/c553bc723c674e04dec3bbe2a702c9b6/tenor.gif[/img]

I am hesitant to tell the tale, in fact I am trembling as I type... cry

This is how it happened... PLEASE get a handkerchief because you would shed tears.

What I did was unspeakable, an act of desperation, but I was as poor as a church rat...

I went to meet to a witch deep in the evil forest of Lokogoma.

" Are you ready to pay the price , my son?" She smiled evilly with toothless gums cheesy

I nodded in assent and she warned me that there was no going back.

She cut deep into my palm and placed the bleeding palm over a steaming calabash while chanting incantations ....

The steam rising from the calabash changed from white colour to red

She gave me the bloody knife and told me to stab whatever arose from the calabash.

I had lost the track of time sweating profusely in that hot, humid hut.

Next thing I know, a woman arose from the dish clutching a child. shocked

She had hair to her shoulders and her back was turned towards me.

" stab her through the heart"

The witch screamed with her bad breath and foul smelling saliva spitting in my face.

I hesitated because of the child and then the witch's face started to melt and turn into this ..... shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/4c8e359bc1bbfc8494c91f02c99db9c4/tenor.gif?itemid=17064729[/img]

"Staabbbbbbbbrrrrherrreee nowwwwwww"

The demon started to growl hungrily. shocked

In desperation, I rushed forward and stabbed the woman with the child.

Blood splashed everywhere and the body collapsed in my hands.

I had killed both the woman and the baby ! undecided

I started crying like a child and when I could get a hold of myself, I looked down at what I had done cry

Long black luxuriant hair covered the face of the woman I held in my hands....

I slowly lifted her hair up, with increasing dread....

Hairs on my spine standing straight for no reason ...

What I saw next made me scream out at the top of my lungs..... I screamed and screamed till it seemed I had torn my throat.

The face I saw.... I saw..... I saw ......cry

To be continued shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Jacobx007: 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
Kai, who did this to Africans

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by bennyrazz: 8:25pm On May 31, 2021
Oyinbo people call it voodoo

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by tillaman(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by tillaman(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back, I had a terrifying encounter with a ghost.... undecided shocked

I am hesitant to tell the tale, in fact I am trembling as I type... cry
let’s hear it brethren

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:35pm On May 31, 2021
I do think have data. Someone that has watched it should please explain what happened

8 Likes

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by maxiuc(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2021
angry
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by serenity365: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Belial06: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
Countries like this produce the highest numbers of ISWAP recruits

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by KINGSCOURT05: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
M
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
shocked shocked shocked myself, president Buhari and everyone in aso rock is shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Bobotic(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
This world oooh... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by davillian(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2021
BullShit........

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.