Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (62616 Views)

72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital / Police Free 42-Year-Old Yobe Rapist Who Raped 7-Year-Old Girl / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by EmekaA125(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
I know the answers and I am here asking? Who told you is only one man that rapes?
Almost everyday rape thread is created on this forum and 99% of the time the culprit is always male.
Ok. I'm against rape. All hands must be on deck to nip this ugly trend in the bud. Ladies too should be careful how they dress.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by EmekaA125(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2021
orisa37:
42 raped 32. That's good. Let them marry period.
There's nothing good about rape Orisa. Rape is rape provided there was no consent given by the female. That's why it's good for guys to be careful with ladies. It's their body and we must respect that and not by using force to enter between their legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

Ok. I'm against rape. All hands must be on deck to nip this ugly trend in the bud. Ladies too should be careful how they dress.
Here we go again. wetin concern a lady's dress and rape? Can't men control their sexual urge? Are men the only ones with sexual urge?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Godnavic: 9:58pm On May 31, 2021
They both enjoyed theirselves ..... This one no b rape na..... See the age difference

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Olarewaju89: 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?
How do men enjoy forceful penetration?
How do they feel after the act?
Is it just a natural thing?
Do they rape for pleasure or to feel superior?

Upload the lady picture just the way you uploaded the man picture. undecided

Hyporcrite

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by VEXT: 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
When a woman find it hard to get a man to marry her,she turns to a man hater ....Just like the op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?

Men rape because they are nwa-mkpi (he goat)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Classicalman(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Never keep your girlchild with any man not even her father.

cc BRATISLAVA
Sharap man hater. So all fathers rape their daughters?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by romunu(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
Are you for real? A girl child can’t be with her father?if you are a man will you rape your dotta?
sapphiere:

cc BRATISLAVA

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Okortor: 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
As much as I detest and against rape..I would advise the authorities to do a proper investigation as regarding rape cases because In some instances, most ladies do that just to get back at a man even after a mutual agreement and consensual sex.
With the ladies age , I doubt it was rape..prolly the man agreed on giving her a free shop rent after engaging in sexual act with her but changed his mind not to again just like a deciet then she too decided to report it as a rape case.
However if truly d man is guilty, may he face d wrath and if innocent and just being wrongfully accused den I suggest she too faces d wrath physically and SPIRITUALITY.
I repeat FEAR WOMEN.......
Whichever way, both of them are stupid in aspect of the man having sex with a woman Because of her financial predicament and the woman entering into a closed door with a total stranger, what if he was a ritualist and had killed her? Stupid adults.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by yusluvad(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?
I don't even understand et all. In this age of free pussies...
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Asadujames202(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?

Mummy, I want to suck breasts

How often do you shave your vaginalll hair

I want to be the one shaving it for you
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by ayodelepope(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2021
This is no more child abuse, it's adult abuse. Let the investigation continues it might be not be a a rape incident.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Prettyclown: 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?

Onye ajuju
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Olarewaju89: 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:

That's your own opinion and it was shaped by your life experiences so I won't condemn or blame you

If you by any chance see your own father, brother or husband as a potential rapist I swear to God you need to sit and speak to a psychologist, get a clinical counsellor that deals with trauma and a pastor

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They must be in your inbox from day till night. Hypocrisy is their lifestyle.
You're an idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Pato320: 10:08pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?
you suppose contact the man ask am na ,

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
orisa37:
42 raped 32. That's good. Let them marry period.
what an idiotic response

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by smallsmall: 10:10pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:

cc BRATISLAVA

Your idiocy nor get Part 2!
I have two teenage daughters, if they hear this nonsense come out of your stinking Mouth, they will teach you the lesson of your Life.
You think every man is like the low-life who divorced your Sorry azz?

The same man whose name you are fighting to keep so that people can think you are a responsible woman?

#DamagedGoods
#Olosho-Loading.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On May 31, 2021
johnnyjake12:
This may not be rape it may be character assassination ,how can you rape an old woman of 32 year..they both had sex maybe payment was the problem that woman have to raise fake alarm
so women over a certain age are immune to rape? Explain your twisted logic

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
How does age difference affect rape?
Godnavic:
They both enjoyed theirselves ..... This one no b rape na..... See the age difference

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On May 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

explain how dressing applies to this case

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by smallsmall: 10:14pm On May 31, 2021
romunu:
Are you for real? A girl child can’t be with her father?if you are a man will you rape your dotta?

That Agaracha Woman is Damaged beyond redemption.
We need to find the Man who ruined her life this much
, to beg him to let her keep him name.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by AntagonistKKK(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
See Nigeria police station. Why this kind place no go quick catch fire.

Mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
Konji na bastard! grin grin
Wahala for who no sabi control am grin
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
romunu:
Men rape their daughters. I have proofs.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by torqque7(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
E be like them don rape this op well well for her life thats y she has dedicated her life to posting rape news always..spits angry

2 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Officialhorlah(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?

I do ask myself this same questions

I don't understand angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.