Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,309 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (62677 Views)

72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital / Police Free 42-Year-Old Yobe Rapist Who Raped 7-Year-Old Girl / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by lilvicky68(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2021
johnnyjake12:
This may not be rape it may be character assassination ,how can you rape an old woman of 32 year..they both had sex maybe payment was the problem that woman have to raise fake alarm
Wisdom..after all no pics of the woman claiming she was beaten..
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?
How do men enjoy forceful penetration?
How do they feel after the act?
Is it just a natural thing?
Do they rape for pleasure or to feel superior?
... Rapists Are MAD pipu cool
That's why they need to be castrated cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Belial06: 10:17pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Never keep your girlchild with any man not even her father.

ccAVA

Where you milsted as a child by a family.member? Like your dad maybe ?

I am just asking cause you seem fixated on father molesting daughters

4 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Amuochicha(f): 10:18pm On May 31, 2021
I hate Men
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by lilvicky68(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Men
After choking on a hard dick.. mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2021
Belial06:

Where you milsted as a child by a family.member? Like your dad maybe ?

I am just asking cause you seem fixated on father molesting daughters
But am I lying? Are fathers not molesting their own daughters?

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Bunny07(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2021
Some men should learn how to hold onto they're man-hood..... What a shame an disaster to men.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by bleskid: 10:23pm On May 31, 2021
wahala
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by lilvicky68(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2021
SmellySperm:

Apparently your dad or brother raped you so engaging you is a waste of time. I leave you to your folly
I no blame her..na foolish men wey no fit abstain, masturbate to cure konji dey rape... Minus rape case she no get wetin to do with her life..

4 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Belial06: 10:24pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:

You avoided my question, you are a graduate I assume?

Did you father molest you as a child ? Pls note my question is purely academic and no mischief intended but please do answer the question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Olarewaju89: 10:25pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:

Is like your father moleste you when you were young.

I see.... Pls all men can never be like your father.

Idiot

6 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by lilvicky68(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2021
Belial06:

You avoided my question, you are a graduate I assume?

Did you father molest you as a child ? Pls note my question is poorly academic and no mischief intended but please d answer the question
Graduate no mean say the person go get sense..

4 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by hopexter(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2021
Na police station be like mai-tea shop so grin

But how you do rape without considering the consequences, this kind rape case get as he be undecided
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by smallsmall: 10:30pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Men

Men hate you too! grin grin
So, carry go, No Frooblem
. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 31, 2021
lilvicky68:

I no blame her..na foolish men wey no fit abstain, masturbate to cure konji dey rape... Minus rape case she no get wetin to do with her life..
I swear bro. Personally am against rape coz I'll someday have a daughter. But she's an idiot for generalizing it and even saying female children shouldn't be kept under the custody of their father damn, that's a dent to real men.

She's just crazy fr

5 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Ovis1302(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Never keep your girlchild with any man not even her father.

cc BRATISLAVA
When you were growing up, your mother didn't keep you with your father abi?

5 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by mrkings84(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?
How do men enjoy forceful penetration?
How do they feel after the act?
Is it just a natural thing?
Do they rape for pleasure or to feel superior?

There was this case when I was in secondary School some years ago where students of a girl college raped a boy (hawker) till he fainted

Women too rape!!

3 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by IYANGBALI: 10:31pm On May 31, 2021
See as him resemble seun
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by moriss33(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2021
Abeg no hide am....show us
sapphiere:
Are you minding these online alpha males? Should I show you my DM to see that they are all hypocrites and don't practise what they preach? I pity their stuppid followers.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by khia: 10:32pm On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:

Women rape too so direct your questions to women that rape also or leave gender out of this

Women can commit statutory rape(sex with a minor) but how can a woman rape a grown man who has to get an erection in order to complete the act? At some point he has to be willing to insert himself.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:
That's your own opinion and it was shaped by your life experiences so I won't condemn or blame you

All this for Auntie Sapphiere angry

O jami lara je

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Ovis1302(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Men
And it is a man that sired you into this life.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by IMAliyu(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2021
sapphiere:
What is the ratio of fathers that molest their daughters, compared to those that don't?
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Corroro: 10:36pm On May 31, 2021
na wa o, this gender be disgracing themselves all the time
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by DMerciful(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2021
If you like love men, nobody cares!
Amuochicha:
I hate Men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Emmanueltrin(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2021
BKayy:
Madam Sapphire, When I saw your moniker beside a new thread I knew it was going to be another rape case or a man accused of doing one thing or the other to a woman.
Please go and get help.
bro you just know what I had to say , that girl is obsessed with man matters , she doesn't comment if it doesn't have to do with rape / men /feminism , she look deluded

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by DMerciful(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2021
Answer his question, did a family member sexually abuse you? Saying mothers should not allow their daughters be with their fathers(mothers do not have such powers though) is probably coming from a traumatic experience
sapphiere:

3 Likes

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by smallsmall: 10:40pm On May 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

There's nothing good about rape Orisa. Rape is rape provided there was no consent given by the female. That's why it's good for guys to be careful with ladies. It's their body and we must respect that and not by using force to enter between their legs.

I am yet to see where One man, will use force to have Sex with another GrownUp Woman (except he has a gun to her head or drugged her)
Once a Lady locks her two Legs together, no entry for the would be rapist.
Even if he beats her, all she needs to do is to just shift her body to one side when he is about to enter and his Wahala will start all over again till he gets tired or soften.

I teach my daughter how to avoid such incidence, if they ever find themselves in such situation.
But anyone who tries that shit with my own daughter, will definitely stop a Bullet with their head, there is no doubt about that.
That is why they call me "Dadee".

I just hope Women who make-up rape cases will stop, so we can deal ruthlessly with the real Rapists.
I will hate to ruin a man's life, based on false Rape charges.
Infact, such Women should be jailed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by lilvicky68(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2021
SmellySperm:

I swear bro. Personally am against rape coz I'll someday have a daughter. But she's an idiot for generalizing it and even saying female children shouldn't be kept under the custody of their father damn, that's a dent to real men.

She's just crazy fr
Seriously.. why will a wife take her female child away from the father??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.