Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike (32806 Views)

"Imo Can't Vote For Uzodinma" - Kelly Handsome, Clashes With APC Chieftains / Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" / Edo primary: APC writes IGP, PTF to seek clearance for Uzodinma, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by ivolt: 8:24pm On May 31, 2021
Wike has a point.
No one has the time of a former power monger.
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by onuman: 8:24pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
You can never intimidate an Ikwerre man

IPOB/UGM should know that.

Wike is out there to burst their bubbles, and let the world know that IPOB killed Gulak to send a message to the North

And you believe that you and your Wike are brilliant people, as you insinuated, Wike is trying to tell northern people that IPOB killed Ahmed Gulak.

Don’t you think a clash between northern people and the Igbo is going to be so calamitous that it can lead to forceful break up of Nigeria into new countries. Who becomes the greatest loser in the aftermath? Wike and the northern people. Wike loses his job. Northern people lose one Nigeria which they so much depend on for development.

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by anonymuz(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2021
4tomandchi:
I pity the ordinary Nigerian because when war will start all the high and mighty will be protected.

But the poor will die if not by red hot bullet it will be by hunger and starvation.

Please say a prayer for Nigeria we can't afford a war now.

Nigeria Unit...
you got it wrong when you said they will be protected. Revolution is what we are playing with.
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Asadujames202(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2021
4tomandchi:
I pity the ordinary Nigerian because when the war will start all the high and mighty will be protected.

But the poor will die if not by red hot bullet it will be by hunger and starvation.

Please say a prayer for Nigeria we can't afford a war now.

Nigeria Unit...

What's unity in the face of obvious inequality and injustice

Fu**k unity

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2021
Lajet:
Wicked Wike but it was not too early when security agencies blamed Ipob without any investigation. Wicked Wike is angry that Hope Uzodinma has refused to blame Ipob. the hatred Wike has for Igbos he is no longer hiding it again.
No be only Wike. It is just that he is easily seen.
Most people who are not Igbos hate Igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Todaynews2020: 8:35pm On May 31, 2021
But it's right time for police to label ipob double standard
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by alcaptainero: 8:37pm On May 31, 2021
He was responding to Seun's questions on Channel TV's One-On-One program
youngeagle:
But who invited wike on this matter
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Alwaysachick: 8:40pm On May 31, 2021
I tot same too

The man foolish no be small
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 31, 2021
What is this clown saying? The man who luv licking northern governors asses. All ipob are terrorists and we the northern youths will revenge gulak's death. Ipob will soon be a history.We are confident that our buhari is still strong.We'll soon disgrace some people on this forum.People like victorusa, the northerner that loves the ipob terrorists.
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by johnnyjake12(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2021
Governorewike have come up to tell hope that he should not be in haste to draw conclusion but the same him will be in a super speed to accuse the people of oyigbo if any thing happens here on rivers state. God is watching them all ..
In as much as I do not support the killing and spilling of innocent people blood in ant guise, though I was so much worried that all the politician came up to concern this act... But they will always loom the other way when a common man is killed. The same water and blood runs in the vein of the political leaders and the common citizens
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 31, 2021
youngeagle:
The interviewer that asked him a question, and it is a national issue and Wike is a national figure. Is i and you that should be asking ourselves who invite us

3 Likes

Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Austineva2: 9:14pm On May 31, 2021
Chatflick:
Shebi Wike is now mad?? When the Zoo Police claimed it was IPOB that killed him why didn't he say it was too early for them to pin it on IPOB? Ndi ara
I hate that man of recent but anyway, its all good
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by robosky02(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2021
youngeagle:

Ewu

Allow them carry. Out the investigation first

Or are you part of the assassin
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:31pm On May 31, 2021
youngeagle:

Na Seun
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Austineva2: 9:32pm On May 31, 2021
linefyn:
What is this clown saying? The man who luv licking northern governors asses. All ipob are terrorists and we the northern youths will revenge gulak's death. Ipob will soon be a history.We are confident that our buhari is still strong.We'll soon disgrace some people on this forum.People like victorusa, the northerner that loves the ipob terrorists.
brother, shee u know know say we no de fear war. We have tasted it and have seen it all. Dear, advice urself if u have bn planning to hurt any Igbo over there cos we will dealt with u in d way that ur next 50th generation we regret having tried to engave war with d Igbo's. Don't say I did not tell u
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Seems this governor has something to share to the authority.

All the evidential evidence and circumstances seem to be pointing towards one thing: political assassination.

All the same, this is Nigeria until Oduduwa Nation is achieved where there will be justice, fairness, progress and peace.

[s] Buhari, a good man with evil Intensions [/s]

Lol. All evidences on ground point to IPOB. Though, I understand why Uzodinma tagged it as political assassination even when it doesn't make sense. Dude only wants to throw the northerners off the track and mislead them in order to avoid retaliation
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 31, 2021
Austineva2:
brother, shee u know know say we no de fear war. We have tasted it and have it all. Dear, advice urself if u have bn planning to hurt any Igbo over there cos we will dealt with u in d way that ur next 50th generation we regret having tried to engave war with d Igbo's. Don't say I did not tell u
U no de shame. Ipob wey be cowards. U cant operate outside of ur comfort zone. Fulanis do operate in ur land, u cnt fight back but come here to wail daily. Yesterday some ipob terrorists were matched out of the church.
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by blackmaine: 9:39pm On May 31, 2021
4tomandchi:
I pity the ordinary Nigerian because when the war will start all the high and mighty will be protected.

Please say a prayer for Nigeria we can't afford a war now. May Baal answer your prayer olodo, you think they will have wings and fly away

Nigeria Unit...
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by SirBunky85(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Wike, buyer of judges, what do we call it

His assassins were on his trail!

It simply means that though in muftty his murderers knew who he was!

If he was on an official visit as claimed by the Nigerian government, why leave through the back door

For someone described as a very close friend by Uzodinma and his close friend wasn't confident enough to tell him that he was leaving, speaks volumes

This is an inside job!

Nigerians are not stupid!!!
going by your submission, Uzodinma is even the prime suspect
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Austineva2: 9:56pm On May 31, 2021
linefyn:
U no de shame. Ipob wey be cowards. U cant operate outside of ur comfort zone. Fulanis do operate in ur land, u cnt fight back but come here to wail daily. Yesterday some ipob terrorists were matched out of the church.
shee u know that some people from East were also killed and u want retaliate against our innocent Igbo's over there because a man who there is 99% evidence that he was politically assassinated, even d governor IMO who hates d Igbos d most said that it was a clear case of political assassination. And u guys want to retaliate, hmm remember that war is not good for anybody oo! Am just telling! Let me tell u something, I have very many of ur brothers who are my very very close friends here in Igbo land morethan even my fellow Igbo brothers, my current girlfriend here is from sokoto and she likes and I like her too, so brother, make una no first cause war o cos we will all die together, cos if its a case of terrorism, its everywhere o, its in d north and its in d South. I know, u will heed to my advice. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
Austineva2:
shee u know that some people from East were also killed and u want retaliate against our innocent Igbo's over there because a man who there is 99% evidence that he was politically assassinated, even d governor IMO who hates d Igbos d most said that it was a clear case of political assassination. And u guys want to retaliate, hmm remember that war is not good for anybody oo! Am just telling! Let me tell u something, I have very many of ur brothers who are my very very close friends here in Igbo land morethan even my fellow Igbo brothers, my current girlfriend here is from sokoto and she likes and I like her too, so brother, make una no first cause war o cos we will all die together, cos if its a case of terrorism, its everywhere o, its in d north and its in d South. I know, u will heed to my advice. Thank u
This 1 is shivering, peeing all over his body because we threaten to retaliate.
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Austineva2: 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
linefyn:
This 1 is shivering, peeing all over his body because we threaten to retaliate.
brother! I just d advice u cos u will hate d day u conceived d idea of retaliating against d Igbo's if u doubt me then try it, shee u still remember wetin happen in year 2005? Now, it will be ×100 of that one. If u d Northerners doubt am then start cos we d Igbo's have bn praying for something like that for long time cos it will be d easiest way to get our long awaited Biafra! Thank u brother
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
Austineva2:
brother! I just d advice u cos u will hate d day u conceived d idea of retaliating against d Igbo's if u doubt me then try it, shee u still remember wetin happen in year 2005? Now, it will be ×100 of that one. If u d Northerners doubt am then start cos we d Igbo's have bn praying for something like that for long time cos it will be d easiest way to get our long awaited Biafra! Thank u brother
biafra my foot; biafra ipob terrorists phantasies; biafra ko biyafla ni. Stop reaching 4 what u can't achieve.
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Josywhyte: 11:25pm On May 31, 2021
youngeagle:

Ask me my brother. That man just dey talk anyhow. How this matter take concern Wike or Rivers state? Abi na him state dem kpai d man....mtcheww
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by buckeyemedia: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2021
youngeagle:
Who invited you?
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by buckeyemedia: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Josywhyte:

Ask me my brother. That man just dey talk anyhow. How this matter take concern Wike or Rivers state? Abi na him state dem kpai d man....mtcheww
But an insignificant bystander like yourself feels he has an opinion?

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Mckhala80(m): 4:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Incase you never knoooow , it takes a thief to know a thief. Nigeria Jagajaga for sure.
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2021
SirBunky85:
going by your submission, Uzodinma is even the prime suspect
He can't be exempted neither can the federal government be exempted!

We have seen what the Federal government can do with people in uniform

How they use these people to create chaos everywhere

So what are we talking about
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by TheTourist: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2021
ITS NOT TOO ESRLY BECAUSE HE HAS A HAND FULLY IN THE MURDER. SO HE KNOWS THE FACTS AND IS TRYING TO DISTORT THEM
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by ZaramT: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2021
But it wasn't too quick for Hitler Wike to declare that Igbos living in Oyigbo were the ones perpetrating the killing of security men in Rivers State (we didn't hear this from CP but from wikes broadcast)

It would have been timely for the supreme Court governor to say that his own brothers (IPOB/ESN) were the ones that killed him.

Wike your sins will forever hunt you
Re: Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike by Obipaul77(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Court Orders INEC To Allow 2 Nigerians Vote With Temporary Voters Card / Jimoh Ibrahim Campaigns For Akeredolu Few Hours To Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.