Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] (2497 Views)

Funny Comics To Start Your Day(pictures) / How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] / 20+ Hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Your Weekend......You can add yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2021
It's not a lie that copywriting is one of the hottest skills of this decade.

It's a lucrative skill to have and the reason why it's lucrative is because the companies or businesses we work with stand to make a lot of money directly from our work.

There are companies that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on ads monthly just to promote stuff that a copywriter wrote for them and they do that because they know they stand to make a lot of money.

Personally, I've been fortunate to work with a few clients with such crazy ad budgets and that's why I believe there's a lot of money to be made as a copywriter...

Let me give you two quick examples of how much money is involved in this game.

1. In my first month with the agency I work for... I got the craziest shock of my life. It was what reset my whole mindset about this online business space.

The agency is a digital marketing agency in the US.

One of our clients, "Last Grenade" [Not real name for fear of violation my NDA grin ] gave our agency a monthly ad budget of $30,000 and we were in charge of writing all the copy they use in their ads.

That's like 15 million naira to spend only on adverts

2. Another crazy client we work with, called "Soy Central" [Again, not real name] They're into EB5 Visa Real Estate Development...

The EB5 Visa program is for rich people who basically want to buy US green cards by investing $1 million in US real estate...

We help them spend $125,000 monthly on ads to help get clients from all over the world.

That's more than 60 million naira on adverts monthly

With such crazy ad budgets, these clients always want the best copywriters to write their ads because they don't want to waste money on ads, so, when my agency charges them $10k in writing fees, they don't even blink because they know we're professionals...

And at the heart of it all, copywriting is just writing simple English sentences like this, after making a few google searches...

It's not rocket science and it's what anyone can learn and start making money online within 90 days or less...

But to achieve that, you need the best training and guidance.

If you would like to start a career in copywriting as well, there are a few online courses that can help, but the best copywriting courses you'll find in Nigeria today costs #49k.

It was created by Andy Mukolo, one of the copywriting gurus we are blessed with in Nigeria.

The course will help you become good enough to make your first 1k online with copywriting in 90 days or less...

If that sounds good to you, check out the testimonials page here: https://nairarain.com.ng/FCI

You can check out my online business card here: https://blessingbabalola.carrd.co

2 Shares

Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2021
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
smiley
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2021
smiley
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by OYENIYIJK: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
I know him and I trust him, you can pay for it if you wish to be making money from copywriting wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
I didn't read the post, but I saw "urgent 2k," and decided to comment to get my share. I'm broke.
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2021
iLegendd:
I didn't read the post, but I saw "urgent 2k," and decided to comment to get my share. I'm broke.

Boss of bosses!!! shocked shocked

iLegendd comment on my post?

I don blow be that o.
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2021
OYENIYIJK:
I know him and I trust him, you can pay for it if you wish to be making money from copywriting wink

Thank you my brother...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2021
This opportunity is still available till Sunday...

Trust me, there is nothing as crazy as learning copywriting from the best for such a ridiculous price.

I don't need anybody's money, I'm just trying to invest in myself with the little I have

and I am sure there are others who want to do the same thing.

Well, this is your chance... Don't delay...

My contact is down there in my signature...

Peace! ☮️
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by Chronicgenius: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is this still available?
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by clintdadon(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2021
pauladonis:
This opportunity is still available till Sunday...

Trust me, there is nothing as crazy as learning copywriting from the best for such a ridiculous price.

I don't need anybody's money, I'm just trying to invest in myself with the little I have

and I am sure there are others who want to do the same thing.

Well, this is your chance... Don't delay...

My contact is down there in my signature...

Peace! ☮️

Is this still open?

1 Like

Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Nope, it's no longer available.

Contact me on WhatsApp if you really need it with valid reasons.
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by pauladonis(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Whoever told you that you can't make money online is a liar...

All you need is a valuable skill and money will be attracted to you.

$226 just to write copy for a landing page.

I didn't even write up to 500 words...

Learn copywriting guys, learn copywriting...

1 Like

Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by LordPherule(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

I buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.

Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by digitalphenom21(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
I think the best structured copywriting course in Nigeria right now is the CRUSH-IT COPYWRITING ACADEMY/COURSE. The course is developed by a seasoned copywriter who has made over $200,000 in a few years and has trained others to rake in over $2 million dollars. You can check out Jacob copywriter on thejirejacob.com/academy.

Here are some of his students' testimonials as seen on his sales page...

Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by Amakasin: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Is the 2k slot for Andy Mukolo Copywriting course still available....

Am just seeing this thread for the first time..and I have been looking for such opportunity to get his copywriting course.

Let me know if it's available because am interested to pay the 2k
Re: How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures] by Amakasin: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please.....am interested in this offer...is it still available..

Am just seeing this post now

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! / . / They Asked This Girl From Palestine Whats The First Thing That Comes To Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.