Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification (5322 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2021
I have successfully install the Bio-metric /Client Software On my System.
please avoid installing this application on Windows 7 as i have tried it and it refused to work.
it will give you alot of errors and recommend you to download different type of windows update dependencies that are no longer supported by windows.las las it will still not work on win7
even after installing all the numerous windows 7 updates, in fact windows have stop supporting some of the software dependencies.
i recommend you try this installation on Windows 10.
it work for me.
Step 1 : Visit https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

Step 2 : Download and install Biometrics Prerequisite for either 64bit or 32bit A uandU digital persona Finger Print Scanner software. this depend on your Operating system. check on your system properties to know if your OS is 64bit or 32bit.

step 3 download and install .NET Desktop Runtimes (please note that we have .NET ASP runtime which is meant for web hosting server and we also have .NET Desktop Runtime). if you mistakenly install .NET ASP runtime it will not work.
you have to read carefully and download .NET Desktop Runtime 64bit or 32bit version. i recommend you download the Installer instead of the Binary files. as the Installer would be easy for you to install.
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.6-windows-x64-installer
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.6-windows-x86-installer

step 4 click on Install button that shows on this link
https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

it will download a setup.exe (executable file). of 8kb size

step 5 : double click on the setup.exe file and install it.
..please note that you must have internet connection before clicking on the setup.exe file.
this will then connect to NASIM server, and prompt you to download the offline software.
if successfully downloaded, the icon will show on your desktop,

step 6: double click on the NASIM icon on your desktop and login with your application number and password for verification.

please ensure you have A uandU digital persona Finger Print Scanner.

Good Luck.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2021
how to setup Npower desktop bio-metric finger Print Scanner
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Iliyasdass(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2021
Thanks

1 Like

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by profkk2003(m): 3:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Please can futronic finger scanner work
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by madri4u: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Please house, can l used my smart phone with fingerprint to do the npower biometric capture?

1 Like

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2021
madri4u:
Please house, can l used my smart phone with fingerprint to do the npower biometric capture?

no sir
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2021
profkk2003:
Please can futronic finger scanner work

No only A Uand U digital persona have been experimented to have work.
you may try it out though.

but on there web portal, the download link is for A UandU digital Persona
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by TJPOS: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
it keeps showing some error has occured pls whats the solution to that
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by german01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
TJPOS:
me too
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
TJPOS:

which error are you getting please.
i have install it successfully.
which windows are u using ?
how many bit is your windows OS ?
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
madri4u:

Phone Biometric Finger Print will not work as the Dot NET.library is for Desktop Runtime and the required hardware is UandU DigitalPasona
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
TJPOS:

follow the procedure step by step.
and avoid windows 7
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by ibroman12(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is the error am getting since morning with digital persona finger print

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by ibroman12(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Application download not succeed, what do i do please
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by guru90: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is first error after installing the setup....

Someone sent it to me....

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by guru90: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
2nd error.....
He is asking for his system solution....

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by kingBlaq: 2:32am On Jun 02, 2021
If you are in badagry and searching for where to enroll for the nasims fingerprint verification, look no further. Contact me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero three five five four zero nine seven six. Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed

1 Like

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 3:09am On Jun 02, 2021
guru90:
This is first error after installing the setup....

Someone sent it to me....

hi,
i have seen your first and second screenshot errors.
i encounter all this error while i was installing it on windows 7.windows 7 does not have all the updates needed to run .NET runtime-desktop-3.1.0

1. please ensure you are using windows 10
2. please download .NET from this link
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-3.1.0-preview1-windows-x64-installer

after installing the .NET then you can install the setup file sent to you by your friend
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
kingBlaq:
If you are in badagry and searching for where to enroll for the nasims fingerprint verification, look no further. Contact me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero three five five four zero nine seven six. Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed
ok noted.
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by carsy(f): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please someone should recommend a good cafe where I can do the fingerprint biometrics in Ibadan
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by dami2boi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
What of some one using window 8.1, as I also experience same error mentioned above.
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Immanueladebol(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
I am stucked here. Any help please. I have done the initial index and thumb prints.

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Chepos1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
dami2boi:
What of some one using window 8.1, as I also experience same error mentioned above.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halliburton's Aptitude Test / Pls Help! Capital Express Insurance Invited Me 4 Inteview. / Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.