Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD (29111 Views)

FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation / Buhari suspends NSITF MD, Somefun, 3 Directors, 8 Others / Presidency Confirms Withdrawal Of Frank Kokori As NSITF Chairman-nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Yusfunoble(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2021
LOL
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by bcomputer101: 9:52pm On May 31, 2021
Dear Mr President sir,

I beg that one appointment don do them ooooo.

Stop appointing someone from zone and den of terrorist
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by abobote: 9:52pm On May 31, 2021
It's too late

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by ablejesus26(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:
Suddenly, he starts thinking of appeasing Igbos after a successful obedience to Nnamdi Kanu?

Ko Le Werk grin

This one dilution na highest level oo��.
What if the people obeyed by the calling of massob??.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by putin2: 9:53pm On May 31, 2021
Nonsense maybe there is no more fulanis in Abuja
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Reelmii: 9:53pm On May 31, 2021
How was buhari able to pronounce that name,, just asking
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Hez143(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
spill it!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by onuman: 9:53pm On May 31, 2021
Undoubtedly, this position must be an irrelevant office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by IPIGSRMUMUS: 9:54pm On May 31, 2021
[s]
SLAP44:
Suddenly, he starts thinking of appeasing Igbos after a successful obedience to Nnamdi Kanu sit at home order?

Ko Le Werk grin

We are not interested Sir, find another abudullahi somewhere as usual.
[/s]

Na by force to post rubbish on daily basis?
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by parkervero(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2021
seunmsg:
This is one good news I’ve read today. I’m glad my office actually started the process that led to the dismissal of the former management team.

It’s also cheering to see that the president appointed the new management tram from within the system instead of the usual practice of appointing politicians who always come in to mess up the system. I hope they will live up to expectations.
Wetin u do, good? You connived with your colleagues to mastermind the dismissal of your boss. Olohun mo number ile yin o
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Bigseven(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2021
Because it is not a juicy parastatal thats why awusa man is not heading it grin E EVEN DEY PAIN CABALS SAY NO BE AWUSA SELF. You must continue 3rd term o
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by totosucker(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2021
Buhari on the beat. Trying to appease the gods
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by annyz: 9:57pm On May 31, 2021
Igbos need Chief security officer positions.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by onuman: 9:57pm On May 31, 2021
fergie0o1:
—Former MD, 3 others to refund N181m
–Directs HoSF to dismiss former Head of procurement
—Approves implementation of Probe Report

SOURCE

SOURCE
Nigeria, a country where a president without any relevant academic qualification appoints PhD holders and Harvard university professors as his aides. The ugly phenomenon is because of the rigged political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators who also supervised a constitution to legalize the roguish political structure under unitary government system.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2021
Useless appointment as usual! To hell with your appointment itz either Biafra or nothing! Mad people everwhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by SmartPolician: 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
Some people really like books.

His profile is rich.

Congratulations to the new appointee.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Rooneyboy(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
seunmsg:
I’m glad my office.

Interesting.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by fk001(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:
Suddenly, he starts thinking of appeasing Igbos after a successful obedience to Nnamdi Kanu sit at home order?

Ko Le Werk grin

Why una Mumu like this na? Is it because your flat headed shape has compressed your sense of reasoning or what?

If Buhari appoints a northerner una go start to dey shout Northernization, now that he appointed an Igbo you are still blabbing nonsense.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Scream(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
Make we come do Wetin...Adamu done finish?
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by vickydevoka(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
Useless appointment.
Say na NSITF - Nigeria social insurance trust fund
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by seunmsg(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2021
parkervero:

Wetin u do, good? You connived with your colleagues to mastermind the dismissal of your boss. Olohun mo number ile yin o

I’m not a staff of NSITF.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Prompto: 10:11pm On May 31, 2021
You got what u deserve. Thunder fire u for thinking you deserve more.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
On behalf of all Igbos on Naiarland, I wish to give a vote of thanks to everyone who has helped in giving the Igbos a sense of belonging by giving them juicy appointments in their cabinets.

Governor Sanwo-Olu, you have our highest praise for considering our brother Joe Igbokwe worthy enough to be your SA on Drainage and Water Resources, we also applaud you for still retaining him despite the fact that most gutters in Ketu and Iju are still dirty.

President Buhari is the man of the year for considering our well lettered brother, Dr Akabogu; a former Vice President of the Bank of America; a man with a Ph.D in Financial Mathematics, an M.Sc. in Finance and an MBA in Finance and Global Management worthy enough to head a parastatal as useless as the NSITF.
It's too bad he is not as well read or experienced as Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed or Hameed Alli.
But we thank you still for managing his quackery.

Optimistic Igbos like myself have not lost hope. We are optimistic that we can still amount to something in this adminstration and that is why I have forced my nephew to learn how to sell recharge cards in traffic hoping that one day it will qualify him to be your P.A just like Sabiu 'Tunde'.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Kingrefreshed: 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
fergie0o1:
—Former MD, 3 others to refund N181m
–Directs HoSF to dismiss former Head of procurement
—Approves implementation of Probe Report

SOURCE

SOURCE

Find another Musa! Dash it to Usman. grin grin grin grin grin

We are not interested!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Classicalman(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2021
Akamu pasrastatal. Mshewww
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by buckeyemedia: 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

Ko Le Werk grin

Dr. Akabogu has over 15 years experience, and was a former Senior Special Adviser to the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige
Inconsequential people like you will still open their mouth to feel important? Read properly he is Ngige’s boy, Ngige has blessed his man with position for the next 5 years, nothing still for you, you can sit at home all you like with your fellow ipob brethren.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by telkevog(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2021
iaamxavier:
They'll never see a top position to appoint Southerners. It's always a meager appointment they'll be doling out.

Until buhari start appointing Southerners as head Of NNPC, Police, Army, immigration, Navy, Port authorities, etc then I'll take him serious undecided
this is a case of chopping akara(beancake) and robbing the oil on your younger ones mouth!
Nonsense and ingredients!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by buckeyemedia: 10:19pm On May 31, 2021
Classicalman:
Akamu pasrastatal. Mshewww
That the former directors are to return 181 million on money they spent on largesse on themselves?
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by nonhuman(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2021
Its a useless position meant for southerners
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by umardansaleh(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2021
Mr Akabogu must be from katsina I guess
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Oblang(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

Ko Le Werk grin

How do u do it that u don't sound stupid to urself when u make comments like this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by SLAP44: 10:32pm On May 31, 2021
Oblang:

How do u do it that u don't sound stupid to urself when u make comments like this?

Is it by force? Take your bile to lake Chad basin.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by chosengocap: 10:49pm On May 31, 2021
The igbos voted for Shehu Shagari and YarAdua The South East has never voted for Buhari..he put Igbos as VPs on his ticket and the SE rejected him, multiple times. We know failure. We don't associate with it. Igbos have no problem with Hausas, lets be honest. The problem is Buhari and his hatred, self described hatred for a tribe that has rejected him. We knew he would fail and reject him, we were not wrong.. All this Imo offensive is simply to cover up the reality that the army has been defeated in the NE. If you say it's a lie, I will pay for you to travel by road in Borno. If you like keep quite. Remain an intellectual. I won't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor / Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / INEC Staff Die In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.