Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! (77498 Views)

My Piggy Bank Experience / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Platony(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2021
People wey dey save dey try o.

It takes thorough discipline to save like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by joyd200: 12:09am On Jun 01, 2021
How much did you invest that gives you 2.5k daily and which investment
Virus99:

Lol I invested the money already... infact the investment yielded 2.5k today already.

So ama start dropping 1k everyday inside it till December 31st...insha Allah smiley

For those quoting me pls note the investment is not Ponzi or Crypto...! I have my own startup.

There is over 200 million people in Nigeria, all you have to do is find how to solve a problem they face each day. Focus cool
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2021
MrWTF:
cheesy

$151 Omo Nigerians are poor

Pele baba olowo, eyan Bill Gates, Elon Musk ati Warren Buffet, oya add more $151 dollar to it na since you are not poor.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
Money way nor even reach 1200 yuan
Wetin concern you, why not add 1200 yuan to the op's savings since it's easy, all na talk without doing anything.
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2021
Angrygoat:
Nonsense. Poverty. What can even 200k do in your life. Oya las las u go use am buy cloth,buy foodstuff. 75k won't even get u a high grade samsung phone.or even a 21s.
Sharrrapppp!
Angry Ewure!

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Tolu181: 12:41am On Jun 01, 2021
OgwuEgo:
I have an electronic piggybank I started this February, I have 130k in it, hopefully it get to 2 million before breaking it.
ogwuego the masturbator, na lie go kill you...

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by seangy4konji: 12:47am On Jun 01, 2021
2 Jameson Black barrel and 2 fish and chips is what other should learn about

Bomb they your head but keep it up...

And one shisha for your woman and because of that you turn motivational speaker

Discipline is good but dont make it sound as its something everyone here can do...

How will a student either male or female still looking for sub put 500 in a bank every day..

Alaye FOCUS and dont distract us.
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by VickyRotex(f): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Awesome! Nice one OP! cool

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by VickyRotex(f): 1:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Pa3cia:

Pele baba olowo, eyan Bill Gates, Elon Musk ati Warren Buffet, oya add more $151 dollar to it na since you are not poor.

Bwahahahaha Nairaland sha cheesy

I knew someone must have taken care of that guy's comment (so didn't bother), and I wasn't disappointed grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by mikibash: 2:09am On Jun 01, 2021
ab1x:

Please, do you mind sharing the business with us ?
tell us the business am interested
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by MikaelDare(m): 2:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Virus99:
Hi guys
Last year I made lotta money. But I find it hard to keep track of my expenses.
So I decided that 2021 would be different.

So I bought a piggy bank in my street and started throwing N500 inside it everyday since 1st of January 2021 to 31st of May 2021.

That's N75,500

I had to break it today because I see a very good opportunity to invest the money.
Infact, from first of June 2021 to 31st December 2021 I will be putting N1000 Inside it every day !

Buying the piggy bank is the best decision I have made this year so far.

It is not easy, but with dogged determination and indestructible financial discipline I was able to achieve it.

I hope others can learn a thing or two from this. Cheers

You could open a digital piggybank. There's an app called Piggyvest. You can open it Nd keep saving safely and securely. Check my signature for link.
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by MikaelDare(m): 2:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Virus99:
Hi guys

So I bought a piggy bank in my street and started throwing N500 inside it everyday since 1st of January 2021 to 31st of May 2021.

That's N75,500

I had to break it today because I see a very good opportunity to invest the money.
Infact, from first of June 2021 to 31st December 2021 I will be putting N1000 Inside it every day !

It is not easy, but with dogged determination and indestructible financial discipline I was able to achieve it.

You could open a digital piggybank. There's an app called Piggyvest. You can open it Nd keep saving safely and securely. Check my signature for link.
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2021
This is the realest kolopay

oluwasegun007:
This ain't piggy bank...

Its kolo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by ceaser: 2:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Just go and change it to dollars at once.
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Cousin9999: 3:01am On Jun 01, 2021
ceaser:
Just go and change it to dollars at once.

Nah. Euros.
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Maski87: 3:09am On Jun 01, 2021
150 dollars in1 year,you can earn that in 6 hours cleaning toilet in America

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Angrygoat: 3:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Odeh for inside inflation .the money is worthless h
Toluwarnih:
lol, poverty mindset
Op get sense more than you wey dey use Samsung s21 ultra.
Op started by saving, now he has invested, next up is to scale his investment, and the next thing you see is no more a piggybanker op, but a multimillion business owner. Be wise
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by OgwuEgo: 4:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Piggyvest
tonididdy:

Electronic?
How does that work
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by cococandy(f): 4:05am On Jun 01, 2021
MrWTF:
cheesy

If you have nothing nice to say, zip it
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by OgwuEgo: 4:06am On Jun 01, 2021
You are a silly child
Tolu181:
ogwuego the masturbator, na lie go kill you...
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Jun 01, 2021
cococandy:

If you have nothing nice to say, zip it
Asadujames202:
Use it to refurbish your apartment

It looks like a pigsty

70k tongue

High-class Ashawoo na 250k
Per Night

Put in more work, so you could rise above the ruck

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Goldbw122(m): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2021
Savings have save me alot, when I need to do huge financial investment, it comes handy..
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Enyimbamercedes: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Is it really?

Reality check: you save a thousand a day till the end of the year and break open your safe to find over 180k inside which can only buy you a bag of rice due to inflation.

£1 = N700
$1 = N493
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Virus99: 5:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Is it really?

Reality check: you save a thousand a day till the end of the year and break open your safe to find over 180k inside which can only buy you a bag of rice due to inflation.

£1 = N700
$1 = N493

Ok so because of that then I shouldn't save undecided
Abi how does Euro and Dollar concern my piggy bank...I don't get
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by guru90: 5:18am On Jun 01, 2021
MrWTF:
cheesy

Mr Man... point of correction... We are not poor at all rather our 9ja currency is 100% poor against dollars and pounds when converting.....

Note that, if I am in England or USA de hustle the way am hustling in 9ja....
I 4 don buy enough lands and started 4 storey building about 8 places....

Truly, our 9ja currency is poor when converting it in dollars or pounds...
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by akdjr(m): 5:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Share one of the investment you know that is viable. I have a Piggy bank too quote author=Virus99 post=102241950]

Lol I invested the money already... infact the investment yielded 2.5k today already.

So ama start dropping 1k everyday inside it till December 31st...insha Allah smiley

For those quoting me pls note the investment is not Ponzi or Crypto...! I have my own startup.

There is over 200 million people in Nigeria, all you have to do is find how to solve a problem they face each day. Focus cool[/quote]
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Johel(m): 5:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Virus99:
Hi guys

That's N75,500

My box is way bigger though...I don't even know how much is there,I started putting money February 2021....I just put any money inside daily from 10naira to 8,500....it's a good thing to do,I Wana use the money for my rent next year.... hopefully it will be above 350k by the time I break open.... insha'Allah.

1 Like

Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by ford101: 5:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Virus99:

Oga he's completely wrong.
Sit down and use your head. There's one million ways of making money in Nigeria
go and sit down.one million ways to make money.and u saved 75k in over 6 months and u keep shouting u have a start up.close ur mouth.even Keke driver makes more than or saves more than 75k in 2months.u need quality life.
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by Enyimbamercedes: 5:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Virus99:

Ok so because of that then I shouldn't save undecided
Abi how does Euro and Dollar concern my piggy bank...I don't get

It doesn’t! Except you do not realize that 80% of what you consume is imported. Raw materials for the items you consume are mostly imported too… when you realize you live in an import dependent country then you’ll fast realize how the Dollar concerns your piggy bank.

Simple question- will the 75k you saw yesterday buy you the same quantity of items it did 6 months ago?
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by seanwilliam(m): 5:49am On Jun 01, 2021
OgwuEgo:
I have an electronic piggybank I started this February, I have 130k in it, hopefully it get to 2 million before breaking it.

I started something may 18 last month

I set up my kuda to deduct 2336 on my Acct everyday and I also activated spend and save 5% of my daily spending ,

Brother , I swear to God, I’ve saved 76k in space of 13 days !
My aim is to break the bank by December 18 this year , which must have accumulated to 1m.
Although I have other investments, I was just dumbfounded that I could save that much in 13 Days.

I want to try and reduce my daily spending , but it’s hard!

God go help us
Re: I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! by seanwilliam(m): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Was scrolling the comments looking to see if someone would ask this question.

Unless he owns a shop, drives a cab/keke or is a either a barber or a taylor. 500 everyday seems kinda impossible considering the country we live in. Plus he has zero bills to take care of.

Lol you’re very very funny bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Family Photo / Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.