Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date (1836 Views)

Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by mmadu4: 10:02pm On May 31, 2021
i am seriously surprised on the number of hungry hoes we have in Nigeria .. once you asked them out on a date they automatically think its all about food and drinks . a girl i met on FB has been disturbing me to meet for the first time . so today i was bored and agreed to meet her i suggested we go to a nearby civic center she insisted on going to a popular restaurant i played dumb and followed her. when we got there. we didn't sit for 1 minute she has already started looking at food menu .to cut the long story short she ordered food fried rice and chicken 2100 with extra salad 700 . i asked her bluntly if she was going to take care of her bill because i didn't know we were coming to eat she said noooo but i am the man naa .. immediately she said that i got upset and left her there enter my car and went straight home ,,,, she later blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp . grin grin Nairaland has taught me so much and im very grateful for that .

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by kinzation(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
Lol
Nigerian girls are wired that the bf must cater for them like Dey you be their papa

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by blackboy(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2021
Is it by force? It is the greed and what the guy wan chop dey do am make he dey over spend.
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by mmadu4: 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
blackboy:
Is it by force? It is the greed and what the guy wan chop dey do am make he dey over spend.

bro i didn't spend a penny and i have no intentions of chopping her if thats what you meant . i only wanted to hang out because she has been disturbing to see me .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Cholls(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2021
blackboy:
[img]https://c./RLWtouP17MsAAAAM/dude-white-russian.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2021
Preach my guy. Preach

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by mmadu4: 10:51pm On May 31, 2021
useless girls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by abeniagbon(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2021
mmadu4:
i am seriously surprised on the number of hungry hoes we have in Nigeria .. once you asked them out on a date they automatically think its all about food and drinks . a girl i met on FB has been disturbing me to meet for the first time . so today i was bored and agreed to meet her i suggested we go to a nearby civic center she insisted on going to a popular restaurant i played dumb and followed her. when we got there. we didn't sit for 1 minute she has already started looking at food menu .to cut the long story short she ordered food fried rice and chicken 2100 with extra salad 700 . i asked her bluntly if she was going to take care of her bill because i didn't know we were coming to eat she said noooo but i am the man naa .. immediately she said that i got upset and left her there enter my car and went straight home ,,,, she later blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp . grin grin Nairaland has taught me so much and im very grateful for that .

Well to me you didn't find her interesting.... Guy if you see mami water babe. You will be force to spend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by mmadu4: 11:25pm On May 31, 2021
abeniagbon:

Well to me you didn't find her interesting.... Guy if you see mami water babe. You will be force to spend

bro the girl is pretty if thats what you mean . but it doesnt move me ... i look at a girls character before her beauty . thanks

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by anthonyuncle(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2021
you did very well.
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:14am On Jun 01, 2021
She's ugly or unattractive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by EverythingFit: 2:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by EverythingFit: 2:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by profilemessages: 3:01am On Jun 01, 2021
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VAGINA PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Fasindo: 3:24am On Jun 01, 2021
shocked

The only place I fix a date for a girl is in my room.

You come I give u something to eat and I in turn will eat u.
It must be 50/50. U eat my snaks and drinks and I eat u. Nobody looses we all gain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by rex444(m): 5:15am On Jun 01, 2021
It's just food , if you can afford it for them just give em and leave the case as charity case ... For every living being , food is very important but due to the present state of the nation , times are really hard so the best thing you can do for anyone is just feed em....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by mmadu4: 5:58am On Jun 01, 2021
rex444:
It's just food , if you can afford it for them just give em and leave the case as charity case ... For every living being , food is very important but due to the present state of the nation , times are really hard so the best thing you can do for anyone is just feed em....

i can give you her number if you wish to feed her .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by paulolee(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2021
nice one bro...many of them are there for the food n to snap pics..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by rex444(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2021
mmadu4:

i can give you her number if you wish to feed her .
my brother I have my own charity am running .... Dem much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Theboy21: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Damn even at first date she can't even try to pretend to be a classic chick but instead a hungry one, she's too entitled, Op next time stop checking on hungry girls cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by mmadu4: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2021
rex444:

my brother na you Biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by rex444(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2021
mmadu4:

my brother na you Biko
thank U
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Offpoint1: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2021
It's wrong to pick up a menu, talk more of evening ordering without the person who
took you out asking you to do so.

The moment you took the menu and start making orders without the person who took you out asking you to, it automatically means you're footing the bill.

It's applicable to both gender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by MadeINchenzen2: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2021
mmadu4:

Hungry urchinsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2021
rex444:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by wumi2017(f): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2021
grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by pTomz(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2021
So people still go on dates? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by knysh08: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Brother, she was just hungry. And you thought she was dreaming of your soldier in pants
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Kobicove(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
You need to stop dating hungry ladies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by Ify215: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is very funny though

The girl was actually really hungry

I have friends like that and it's really disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by tendyjohn(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Theboy21:
Damn even at first date she can't even try to pretend to be a classic chick but instead a hungry one, she's too entitled, Op next time stop checking on hungry girls cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Eat Before Going Out On A Date by mmadu4: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ify215:
This is very funny though

The girl was actually really hungry

I have friends like that and it's really disgusting

very bad dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Church:huge Backside Women Twerk In Praises To God In This(viral PHOTOS) / What's Your Dark(est) Room? / Leave Saphiere Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.