Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years (3887 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Stephen2324(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2021
I just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years because I had to save myself from being emotionally hurt in the future.�

There were many times where i hurt her emotionally but what she was doing was killing me softly. �

I know you’re not suppose to be jealous of your partner’s best friend and it’s a big turn off if you are jealous but there was just too many red flags. ��

My ex has a guy best friend since high school & their chemistry is really good.

They both decided to plan a road trip together to Abuja, just the 2 of them alone for 3 nights. At first I was mad but I had to understand that they’re only best friends, so I decided to just relax.

But, weeks before the trip, they would always hangout & post each other on social media & do cute stuff together such as going to museums, beaches, etc… that made me even more mad. I just didn’t understand why she wouldn’t want to go on dates with me when I was always free.

When she wasn’t hanging out with him, she would have morning shifts & get out at 3pm. Then she would make time to see me, but that was only 1 night when I would see her, & she would see him 3 times a week. I would only see her once a week, & that’s not healthy in a relationship.
I felt like the side guy who would only have sex with her right after her long shift at work.

I spoke to my friends about this and they’d always make mockery of me & say stuff like “ This babe dey use you catch cruise, forget about her” but I’d always make excuses for her. Sigh

I decided to end it with her because I was so hurt. I couldn’t take the emotional torture anymore. I wanted her back the day after I ended things, but she agreed that it’s best that we stayed separated.

Just heard from someone that she’s currently dating this her best friend. ���

#notmystory

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by lilvicky68(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2021
It's your story...

21 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Cerebellum: 10:30pm On May 31, 2021
So wetin kon concern us

You need hot slaps OPgrin

10 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by kinzation(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2021
Congratulations
More to come bro

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Amuochicha(f): 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
I hate men

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Ever8090: 10:40pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
as you dey like this!!...

8 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by SportsHD: 10:49pm On May 31, 2021
Peace of mind matters. They have a bond...tight one. They went on a road trip?
This is the type that they'll mistakenly have sex with each other one night and realized they've loved themselves a long time ago. Or otherwise....

And the fact that she's already dating the best friend shows that they were already in love before you came into the picture sef.

It's good you broke up with her though.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by SportsHD: 10:53pm On May 31, 2021
Ever8090:
as you dey like this!!...
don't be surprised if its a dicck behind that profile.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
We never loved you since onset

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2021
Your story is not even going to the point. ..is that you ended the relationship becos she went to Abuja with her bestie or you caught them having sex or she don't give you the much needed attention n time u want?

Anyway, talk to her first n see her reaction...
Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Mcslize: 11:20pm On May 31, 2021
They've been dating. grin You didn't just want to come to the realisation all these while.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by xperiencelove(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2021
If it is not a super story
Are you so broke that a bitch treats you like this?
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by paulolee(m): 6:28am On Jun 01, 2021
its normal. invest more time on urself
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Theboy21: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Once you notice a girl you are dating is too close to another guy, just forget.... That just friends na lie, you'd be the loser cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by CheerfulGiver: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2021
I don't pity you because you no get sense. What we are supposed to do is tie you to a tree and flog the hell out of you for being dumb.

Next please
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by rex444(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
really? Share with me your reasons ... Daddy ish?
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by rex444(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Dust yourself, pick up a book and note your fuckups from the already ended and make sure it doesn't repeat in the future...cos yes, weda redpill or blue, falling for the female gender is a natural process
Stephen2324:
I just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years because I had to save myself from being emotionally hurt in the future.�

There were many times where i hurt her emotionally but what she was doing was killing me softly. �

I know you’re not suppose to be jealous of your partner’s best friend and it’s a big turn off if you are jealous but there was just too many red flags. ��

They both decided to plan a road trip together to Abuja, just the 2 of them alone for 3 nights. At first I was mad but I had to understand that they’re only best friends, so I decided to just relax.

But, weeks before the trip, they would always hangout & post each other on social media & do cute stuff together such as going to museums, beaches, etc… that made me even more mad. I just didn’t understand why she wouldn’t want to go on dates with me when I was always free.

When she wasn’t hanging out with him, she would have morning shifts & get out at 3pm. Then she would make time to see me, but that was only 1 night when I would see her, & she would see him 3 times a week. I would only see her once a week, & that’s not healthy in a relationship.
I felt like the side guy who would only have sex with her right after her long shift at work.

I spoke to my friends about this and they’d always make mockery of me & say stuff like “ This babe dey use you catch cruise, forget about her” but I’d always make excuses for her. Sigh

I decided to end it with her because I was so hurt. I couldn’t take the emotional torture anymore. I wanted her back the day after I ended things, but she agreed that it’s best that we stayed separated.

#notmystory

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Arrogantbro(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Nothing like male best friends for girls. It will end in tears
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Dannyyoung26(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2021
How can you be so mumu like this,
Something you should have cut off immediately you realized... Shit
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by phemmyfour: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

#notmystory
Welcome to liberty
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by fati2001(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

#notmystory

stop lying!!!!

THIS STORY BELONG TO YOU .

upon the gragra wer you dy do for nairaland.. see ur life!
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by McStoic(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

#notmystory

Chaiii....guy na you break your own heart ooo. Upon all the early signs you still went ahead. Sorry.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Ogamuna(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol...she was never yours,una just be padi for 2 years
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by youngllleo: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2021
na ur story be dis! na to barb u smooth kodo, nack u beta 2by2. Ur girlfriend get male best friend u stil date am for 2ys u be mumu! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by MickzyDonald: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2021
youngllleo:
na ur story be dis!
na to barb u smooth kodo, nack u beta 2by2.
Ur girlfriend get male best friend u stil date am for 2ys
u be mumu! angry
I'm sure the lady milked him before leaving him sef, they dont have besties sef they are cheating, talkless of having a bestie
The guy deserve 4by4 sef

1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by jimmychang: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
xperiencelove:
If it is not a super story
Are you so broke that a bitch treats you like this?

I hate this talk,any small thing broke grin grin...You can be bill gates but them go still use you catch cruise

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by duduade: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
#gbam

Who ever that has this story

You just saved yourself a whole lot of trouble
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's your story...

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Op, Pele.

grin grin grin

Don't let those comments get to you.
Na Nairalanders. Dem no mean am.

She was never your girlfriend.
Or you were her planB.

Move on with your life.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by wunmi590(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
tongue
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Ybaby: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stephen2324:

#notmystory

She has been dating her best friend since o
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 2 Years by Khd95(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
i stopped reading when you decided to relax after finding out your girl planned a road trip to abuja with a fellow guy man that i capable of having an early morning erection

i dont know what the rest of the story is and i dont wanna know, but i wish i could plank your head for that single act of yours

fyi, that her bestie is piping her real good, you were just the figure head grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Useless,see Why / Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" / Extremely Possessive And Suspicious Girls: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.