Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death (30323 Views)

Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by openmine(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Simple!
But must the sit at home declaration be mandatory for all?
Is this how the Biafra will be ruled when it becomes a nation?
No one is saying individuals who lost their loved ones during that civil war can't mark that day as a special rembrance day but forcing it on others is not ideal and will always be resisted!

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Owologbo(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Moferere:
In other words, everybody should fence his village

Wike, please try and visit Imo first.
Visit Imo to do what?

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by dederocs(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Hizzy:

Small shiiit your brain is falling you
is Imo State not part of Niger Delta
Come better go for surgery
If dem born Nnamdi cownu make he try claim an inch of Niger Delta, if we will not invade you loudmouths seize Onitsha and Aba. Idiots, know your mates.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Princewell2012(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
Truth be told, even in South east it shouldn't be by force to honour any fallen hero..

But Nigerian Army honoured their fallen heroes.
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Owologbo(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Northernblood3:
He can't. The pig thinks that he will be in power forever. He doesn't know that music has changed already. UGM will hunt him down forever unlike before people easily forget the atrocities of these evil men.

Hope and Wike should just buy a permanent house in Abuja.
You people just talk as if Wike don't have a tribe.
You will hunt him down in his on State, around his people.
It's not that easy ok

4 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by openmine(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
princeade86:
I like wike before, but his too arrogant.
Yes he is,at times,but one thing I have discovered is that if you are governing a state like rivers where there are too many 'stubborn heads' to contend with,then you need to have balls made of steel!

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2021
dederocs:

If dem born Nnamdi cownu make he try claim an inch of Niger Delta, if we will not invade you loudmouths seize Onitsha and Aba. Idiots, know your mates.
You're bed welting with your mouth
Na so so mouth you de make South South is Biafra and Biafra is South South
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by afonha(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2021
dederocs:

Seize Onitsha and Aba with what, ogogoro, this man you are too local. The truth is Niger Delta don't have an option, Biafra will swallow you guys up when the time comes. You don't want to see the stuff the new Biafra is made of.
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Owologbo(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

It baffles me that Wike at his age is still stupid

What is Niger delta to him, where exactly can he find Niger delta in Africa recognized map, it is better the fool recognize himself as an ikwerre man than calling himself Niger delta.

What heritage does Wike shared with a Yoruba men who are part of his Niger Delta? What exactly do they have in common? I will never recognize myself or address myself as a niger deltan
He should be ready to die on IPOB matters then
I pray God should open the so-called Niger deltans their eyes to know we're they truly belong
Can you point out Biafra in Africa map?
You and your type just open mouth and spit whatever rubbish that you desire.
You want out of nigeria while you are trying to force other people to be Biafra.
You are not yet ready to have your Biafra. when you are ready, you will keep to your five state.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by EMMY76: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
Biafra is angry that Nigeria won't let her go , yet Biafra is angry that another people refused to be part of their dream

Let wike allow a referudum in rivers state lets really know the minds of the people thats how issues like this are decided in civilized climes wike is just one man he doesnt have the mandate to speak for so many proud igbo speaking communities in rivers state.
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by UnimkeAk(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Idiko1:

The stay at home order has nothing to do with ethnicity, state or geopolitical region. It is all about remembrance of Biafra and those who identified with Biafra as we know it. There many fallen Biafran fighters from the present day Rivers State. Anybody who pays any mind to dumbass fool called Wike is a dolt. Wike claimed not to be afraid of death yet he moves around in a convoy of police and other paramilitary units. Wike speaks like a dunce.
Leave south south out of your biafra na...
Has any south southerner or group come out to say we want to stay at home...
Our parents were too naive to fight an ethnic war for the igbos..

This is 2021 ,I repeat we won't take part in any ethnic war that is not directly linked to us, no inch of ss will participate in it...

4 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by afonha(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
dederocs:

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Owologbo(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Peace2allmen:
I have said this many times over,Biafra of Igbos only or other similar tribes like Efik or Ibibio who identify with our beliefs and values and want to be part of it should be our utmost focus.
There is no need bringing people who don’t like others into another nation and have another useless country like Nigeria. We can’t force others into it, that’s hypocrisy, akin to doing what the useless dream killer Nigeria is doing and people of good conscience shouldn’t be part of it.
However, it would also be good for people down south to fight together and liberate themselves from Nigeria first and then to your tents oh Israel.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Princewell2012(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2021
oyatz:

They refuse to learn from History.
The same mistakes that Ojukwu made.

Tell me who is actually mumu here? Tell me how adamu from sokoto will be able to identify wike from river and nwike from Imo when he is on a killing spree? you guys are completely foolish. God is my witness. No wonder Hausa will rule this nation forever because of this types of idiot's.
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by showafrica(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Well no one knows that

For the fact that the people allows him to rule another year shows how they value and trust him

Agreed, he was chosen to rule as a gov in Nigeria. Now, there is third option from the majority of the region, everybody is asking for another election (referendum). It is a case of choose between 1 and 2 of course everybody will either choose 1 or 2. Now there is 3rd option, how do we know who and who will choose 3? It must not be now, but let it be in the pipeline that there should be options 1 2 3 in the future even if its 2030. Wike insisting on behalf of others that nobody will choose option 3, does not make sense to me. A normal human being should be flexible to changes. Before now, there was no river state, but some people were flexible enough to allow River state to be created before he was choosing to be governor so, why been rigid to new options?
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by UnimkeAk(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Owologbo:

You people just talk as if Wike don't have a tribe.
You will hunt him down in his on State, around his people.
It's not that easy ok
The arrogance of the ibo man is something else, we the SS have proved that we can also be capable of mad violence case in point, the militancy era...

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/wike-to-ipob-i-am-not-afraid-of-death/

1000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva " #XTINCTIONREBELLION
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Owologbo(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Imagine som1 from the imaginary Niger delta calling Igbos 'dumb and uneducated '?
Let me tell you something today.
Apart from the Aniomas,Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibomites,the picture every Igbo man has of you ppl is lazy,stupidly violent,ogogoro guzzling,sexually uninhibited, people who 70% of their women give birth in their father's house, people who are never ready to better their lives and always waiting for handouts from oil companies, people who are always praying for their fathers to die so they can sell their family house and squander the money,etc .
Think we'll b4 u insult any Igbo man tomorrow cos na una and those boys shouting owo mi da we de place for d same place
Rubbish.
There are a lot of Igbo boys doing owo mida in Lagos State.
is your five States not big enough to be a country?
Since you can't compete with your mate (Yoruba and hausa) in Nigeria, who are now looking for those you will oppress in the name of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Owologbo(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2021
UnimkeAk:

The arrogance of the ibo man is something else, we the SS have proved that we can also be capable of mad violence case in point, the militancy era...
they are just too arrogance and myopic.
I used to like them, but their attitude is becoming irritating every day.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by dederocs(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2021
afonha:

Seize Onitsha and Aba with what, ogogoro, this man you are too local. The truth is Niger Delta don't have an option, Biafra will swallow you guys up when the time comes. You don't want to see the stuff the new Biafra is made of.
I only pity una, if una like do anyhow, your mama and papa go see anyhow. Keep talking, loudmouths.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by dederocs(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Owologbo:

they are just too arrogance and myopic.
I used to like them, but their attitude is becoming irritating every day.
Very myopic and dumb people, they keep saying they are the developers, everyone everywhere has money, but Ibos act like only their race use currency, the idiots even said they are brothers to Isreal cos Isreal is in the 'East'...jordan, Iraq etc are all in East too. The fools are number 1 drug peddlers exports, makers of fake medicine, ritualists, dumb idiots that are slaves to money, people that kill their mom and dad for money, no values, money has become their master, yet they take pride in foolery. That is why all their girls are money hungry. Too much mouth and arrogance for nonsense. Carry your load and go to biafra, no one will miss Ibos...we South south people have been here before them, and we will outlive them.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Geesaintagape: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Only a fool will identify himself as southsouth cos I know nothing like south south in the map.
I'm from Delta State and I'm a biafran for life.
Secondly should learn to talk less cos;
Power is transient.
People were rivers governor befor him.
Referendum speaks louder than voice.
Wisdom is profitable
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by drvalency: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Ekpeitit:
The Biafra tribe is the most uneducated and dumb tribe in Nigeria, we have told the idiots a million times that we don't want to have anything to do with them but they don't get it,instead they will call me will call us Afonja.
Bro,Niger Delta people don't like you or trust you and we will never allign with you.
Just fight for your Biafra and leave us out of your desperation.
do you also know that IMO And Abia are also part of Niger Delta?...Stop spewing rubbish bro.some of you are just dumbass
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by dederocs(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
afonha:

All I see are boy scouts.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by ronyman(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
grin why you de sleep for barracks
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by MEGAWATCH: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Oya sorry nah! But on a serious note we don't want to do with anything called Biafra in Rivers state.

When nobody asked you to be part of it and you are struggling with yourself as if you people matters an inch to Igbos.
Abeg face those people who have taken over your oil Wells in your region. Anambra has the highest numbers of millionaires in Nigeria no be oil money we take achieve am.
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by fyneboi79(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Northernblood3:
He can't. The pig thinks that he will be in power forever. He doesn't know that music has changed already. UGM will hunt him down forever unlike before people easily forget the atrocities of these evil men.

Hope and Wike should just buy a permanent house in Abuja.
hey shut up there! Do you have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by kinzation(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
showafrica:

Agreed, he was chosen to rule as a gov in Nigeria. Now, there is third option from the majority of the region, everybody is asking for another election (referendum). It is a case of choose between 1 and 2 of course everybody will either choose 1 or 2. Now there is 3rd option, how do we know who and who will choose 3? It must not be now, but let it be in the pipeline that there should be options 1 2 3 in the future even if its 2030. Wike insisting on behalf of others that nobody will choose option 3, does not make sense to me. A normal human being should be flexible to changes. Before now, there was no river state, but some people were flexible enough to allow River state to be created before he was choosing to be governor so, why been rigid to new options?
You’re right.. the thing is the tussle for power in rivers state is high and I think wike is trying to protect the state from being ruled by those who will dance to the tune of the FG

1 Like

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by Generalnomercy: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Wike
Strong man
I love his guts

E nor send una
Very tough nut to crack grin

You love him now because he's against Igbo's?

Wike is a big fool.
Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by kinzation(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Wike sees things other people can’t
That’s why he’s vehemently against the IPOBians
Generalnomercy:

You love him now because he's against Igbo's?

Wike is a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death by showafrica(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:

You’re right.. the thing is the tussle for power in rivers state is high and I think wike is trying to protect the state from being ruled by those who will dance to the tune of the FG

That's just it, power power power, nothing else. One bad characteristics of a typical black man. They will prefer to die in power if possible. The whole bruhaha is just to protect his interest not the interest of the people. The earlier people realize that the better we move. A simple referendum... and rivers people decide they prefer staying in Nigeria, whoever come there to shout ipob should be executed and vice-versa. Peace is not hard but black man finds trouble easier than peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) / FG Loses N34bn Fraud Case Against Tompolo’s Firm, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.