Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) (43973 Views)

Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) / 2 fairly used new Holland tractors for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by amazingspiderma: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
beautiful innovation. I applaud the inventors.

I think our leaders have to come up with this for easy navigation against herders and farmers clash.
Which Leaders
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by vanunu: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
SavageResponse:
These whites are so bent on rendering people jobless

By 2035, all companies in western hemisphere will stop manufacturing fossil fuel powered vehicles, and guess what, Nigerian economy will collapse.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by frowland(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:
In the future some time some shall be dialing the tractor from their bedroom to tell it to till the land and plant the corn while some will be up at 5am to go to hoe the farm.

This kind of tractor was used in the movie 'interstellar'. Watch that movie and see what is waiting for our kids in the future. Worrying.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by supercharles(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Great
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Meanwhile in Naija......
fulani herdsmen.....
farmers.....

You forgot about the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorists terrorizing the SADEAST. Always quick to talk about others while ignoring their own shortcomings.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

You forgot about the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorists terrorizing the SADEAST. Always quick to talk about others while ignoring their own shortcomings.
You can add it if you think so.....
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by tradepunter: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.techcityng.com/the-future-of-agriculture-worlds-first-electric-driverless-tractors-launches-in-california/

They better protect their intellect property oooo because China is good at stealing everything

Before we know they go steal this one very soon
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Ohizfly(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2021

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by budaatum: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
frowland:

This kind of tractor was used in the movie 'interstellar'. Watch that movie and see what is waiting for our kids in the future. Worrying.

Which of the two I found do you mean?

I might in fact watch both, though I must warn you that I am already very familiar with The War of the Worlds, the 1898 novel by H. G. Wells, which is early in the genre of the fear of "what is waiting for our kids in the future" called ludditism, and which is why some fear 5G though one has to wonder why such people are not equally afraid of electricity, and the devices with which they browse the internet and motor cars in fact.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by dongc(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:
In the future some time some shall be dialing the tractor from their bedroom to tell it to till the land and plant the corn while some will be up at 5am to go to hoe the farm.

This happens already...on a studievisit to beer factory carlberg..they already have automated robots that wakes up and packs and sorts beers....prepares customer's order for delivery ..full automated system...there are still functions human perform..so many other companies have robotic system ....so many ehandle warehouses also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by neyohh: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Meanwhile in Naija......
fulani herdsmen.....
farmers.....

California based start up , meaning the private sector.. meaning you and I starting up a business

We keep pushing our lack of ideas to d government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by kollinxx(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mad people, driverless and dem put steering?
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by budaatum: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
dongc:

This happens already...on a studievisit to beer factory carlberg..they already have automated robots that wakes up and packs and sorts beers....prepares customer's order for delivery ..full automated system...there are still functions human perform..so many other companies have robotic system ....so many ehandle warehouses also.

I know it happens already, just not enough yet in Nigeria, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbki4HR41-4
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
neyohh:

California based start up , meaning the private sector.. meaning you and I starting up a business

We keep pushing our lack of ideas to d government.

these things are cheaper to get in overseas but here in Nigeria the are imported there by making them expensive to get.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:
gringringrin you mean those from a certain continent that is enslaved by ridiculous religions.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
kollinxx:
Mad people, driverless and dem put steering?
Go make your own na, no be only mad people.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
SavageResponse:
These whites are so bent on rendering people jobless
There will be other jobs available brother. The West and East are really innovative, our own is to worship nonexistent gods, bashing our heads in because of them and killing our respective nations with corruption.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by frowland(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

Which of the two I found do you mean?

I might in fact watch both, though I must warn you that I am already very familiar with The War of the Worlds, the 1898 novel by H. G. Wells, which is early in the genre of the fear of "what is waiting for our kids in the future" called ludditism, and which is why some fear 5G though one has to wonder why such people are not equally afraid of electricity, and the devices with which they browse the internet and motor cars in fact.

The one with the astronauts. I have read the books and I can understand what you mean.
Maybe read the book by Jason Martell ‘Knowledge Apocalypse’ to grasp fully were we’re ‘really headed’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by budaatum: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
SegFault:

gringringrin you mean those from a certain continent that is enslaved by ridiculous religions.

Go away, I am not mentioning these enslaved persons at all at all and I don't have a clue what or whom you mean!

In fact, Jesus is Lord and Mohammed is a Prophet! Aleluya Alaakbar Jehova Jireh Insha Allah Amen!
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

Go away, I am not mentioning these enslaved persons at all at all and I don't have a clue what or whom you mean!

In fact, Jesus is Lord and Mohammed is a Prophet! Aleluya Alaakbar Jehova Jireh Insha Allah Amen!
gringringrin wish I still had that my devil meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by budaatum: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
frowland:

The one with the astronauts. I have read the books and I can understand what you mean.
Maybe read the book by Jason Martell ‘Knowledge Apocalypse’ to grasp fully were we’re ‘really headed’
I don't really have time for Zecharia Sitchin type conspiracies. Especially not when I'm promoting the theology of Use Her Own Senses Eve who plucked of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to find out if it is true that she will surely die on the day that she eats it or not, as opposed to the theology of ignorant naked enslaved in the garden of Eden afraid to die Adam!

Please, where are we headed? And before you answer, do please note that I am typing this on my technology induced Blackberry Motion that is being powered by technology generated electricity!
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
beautiful innovation. I applaud the inventors.

I think our leaders have to come up with this for easy navigation against herders and farmers clash.

nothing like fulani herdsmen and farmers clash, coming to someone farms to destroy his crops is an act of criminals

Fulani herdsmen are simply criminals and not one clash, imagine clashing with me on my land, that make you a hardened criminals and you will be treated like sucj
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Sicilyjoe: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
So what is the steering doing there if is driverless ?
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
So what is the steering doing there if is driverless ?
Guess it's optional, so it can serve both purpose if one chooses to steer himself
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by criuze(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
God bless the inventor

A zero hunger idea countries like Nigeria won't bathe and eye lid for in thousand of centuries
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Legalcriminal:
How much is it I still get 2k for account make I buy like two and I’m starting a farm next raining season.

You're indeed a criminal
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Mrbenny001: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
But in Nigeria government is killing people all because they said cow should be ranch
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fat Americans would get doubly fat. This is good news for the world yet bad for national health systems.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Curious345: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

psychopath
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Mikywala: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
The analog minds of the animal husbandry will not ration this way, they recruit our young ones in the name of almajiri, they said Western education is a sin in other to get generations of half thinking humans who will flourish their selfish herder's business. Some of them who escape the prison of this mayopic ideology are in other hand favourd by napotism which today has destroyed all the sectors of the economy. Today their is a lot of air crashes because of imperfection in this regime.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by gly(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

As we rejoice for the technological advancements and Innovations in various facets of life in these times, let Us also be mindful of the times and Seasons which we are.

Let us Ensure that in all we do, we are Mindful of our Place in Eternity, because whether we like it or not or we want to Hear it or not, we are in the Last of the Last days.
And Everything we see around are in Fulfillment of the Endtimes.

Our Topmost is the Salvation of our Soul through JESUS Christ.

You are good. May God keep you from falling. Bless you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Invest In Oil Palm Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.