Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo (34726 Views)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by ogwumgbe: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am not in the class of people you should tell that.

Charity begins at home! Your region cannot even boast of a city and you will be online chest beating . Please dont tell me about Aba, Awka, Owerri or Onitsha, those are glorified towns called cities.

And you come online to be screaming that you dont depend on anything! What now do you depend on? The weeds you call vegetables on substandard or adulterated products that cannot even pass a standard test in Afghanistan

Same you guys were boasting about a newly completed cargo airport, only for us to completed cement depot.

Please spare those self sufficient and self made tales. You have all that and lots fleeing to the West and North on daily basis. The most dispersed ethnic group. Why dont you stay back in the village and be self sufficient

And why they are fleeing to the North and West is what they are trying to correct by blowing up the pipeline so stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Aguiyi1020: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Oil in South-East grin grin grin grin

That 10,000 sulphur riddled barrels you have is really freaking you. Those who have the sustainable quality and quantity dont even brag.

Please dont be mentioning oil and gas when people talk about oil and gas. Cos Nasarawa and Katsina will also lay claims to having oil and gas based on your standards.

Oil that cannot power all of Dangote`s trucks for 6 months. It will run dry

My friend shut up and read

1 Share

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by plaindealer: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2021
ma373733:
when did you start caring for igbos?

I don't even remember telling this ipob that I care for ipob terrorists..

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by bcomputer101: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Almajoon:
Biafrans said they want referendum, Fulani say na war.

Does war & referendum mean the same thing to you miscreants?

UK conducted a referendum to leave the EU, was there war?
The mighty soviet union broke into over 10 nations, was there war?

Mumu people always crying war, because Biafrans are demanding their right to self determination.

This is another huge reason why Biafrans have trashed nigeria.

Crocodile tears...

Nigeria will remain as one.
You can pack your load and go to Somalia

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by chaloskyx: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2021
ALL I SEE IS HATE TOWARDS THE IGBO SEE LET ME JUST TELL UNA BEING A NIGERIA IS NOTHING SHORT OF SHAMEFUL ELECTRICITY UNA NO GET UNIVERSITIES ARE OWED BY FG BAD ROADS NO HOSPITALS UNEMPLOYMENT INSECURITY PLEASE AS A NIGERIAN TELL ME WHAT YOUR GOVT OFFERS YOU EVEN THE NIGERIAN PASSPORT YOU OWN IS USED TO EXTORT ITS PEOPLE THE TRUTH IS THE ENTITY NIGERIA DOES NOT WORK BUT IF U ALL WANT TO DECIEVE YOURSELVES THATS GREAT AS AT TODAY IS NAIRA IS 700 TO 1 POUND SO DONT WORRY SOON REALITY WOULD SOON HIT YOU HARD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by oluwaahmed: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
it is just a shell facility not necessarily that their is oil in commercial quantity in the area..it's still remain that the oil in South east is not more than 50 litres..

Yet there are 3 modular refineries in imo that will soon commence operations from the 50 litres of oil.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Tboy1419: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

ipob gunman, don't you have innocent ibo people to slaughter, police station to burn or oil infrastructure to burn and destroy?

Don't be lazy, go and do your ipob gunmen duty..

grin grin
. Shot up, E pain you well, fulani man,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by jidxin(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

I thought you guys always said that igboland produces no oil really. Just a cup of oil. Who are the ones laying all these pipelines to steal oil from igboland then?
even lagos get pipelines

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by IboWolf: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Shell should fix the place back? Really? The country’s poor leadership has made it a haven for hoodlums, bandits, ritualists and all sorts and company’s that want to profit and also contribute a quota to this society are asked to fix the resulting problems from what you the Government has created. Get the hell out of here!
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by jidxin(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Veqtor:

Don't mind those leeches from Sahel trying to deceive pple on nairaland. They can all tell that the gig is up, hence the reason for their restlessness.
so why destroying your infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by franktech(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Will you support Biafra Independence? I no, then what is your reason?
You can't live without Biafrans right?
plaindealer:

Even though your state government collects allocations and IGR, but you are still not ashamed to say to the world that there are no government infrastructures in the SE? Who is looting your money?

Btw, there are FG infrastructures in the SE, you are just too ignorant to see or to know.

Btw, ibo people since 1999 dey in charge of the whole of SE, your leaders are all ibo so wetin biafra go show that your biafra governors no sabi show since 1999? Den turn turn SE into Dubai?

grin grin
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Abagworo(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Everything is now unknown gunmen including oil bunkering and pipeline vandals. Something fishy is going on
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by oluwaahmed: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

My friend shut up and read

My bro u even get time to dey answer these degenerates. Fools that have nothing to boast or compare with the igbos. Fools that don't know the quantity of untapped gas in the eastern region can power Nigeria for ages, and also the growing number of modular refineneries in the east which will commence operations. Many of these degenerates have been told by their parents not to support biafra because dey will become poor if they do afterall what they produce are fake pastors and touts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by adebwalex(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2021
This unknown gunmen story everyday don dey surpass Bokoharam News we do use to hear. Let them continue while their people keep hailing and supporting them. We will know who will suffer it most. YEYE PEOPLE...

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Druss(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
Shell facilities set ablaze by gunmen in Imo

https://tribuneonlineng.com/shell-facilities-set-ablaze-by-gunmen-in-imo/

Shebi Shell go soon leave onshore for una. See person mouth as make Shell go fix the place back. Better drop money - your government has failed in security. It is more likely that Shell abandons the facility or sells it rather than fixing it if you don't drop money.

Nowadays global companies have multiple markets to invest in. The ROI on fixing this place better be attractive.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by temptnow: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:
DSS Continue destroying our land. We sre praying for you .As IPOB Will say grin grin.

We know your mind, stop crying. We will cripple Nigerian economy soon.

1 Share

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by harakiri(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2021
bcomputer101:

Please permit me to call you a fool.

Ndamzi Kanu is enjoying twosome in UK but instigating war within his brethren.

Una go learn by force
Olodo

Your useless father who forgot to wear a condom is the fool....

When KANU was locked in prison on trumped up charges and refused bail even when the case was dismissed.... Where were you and your useless fool of a Father?

You God forsaken bastards just want him dead...you will surely die before Biafra's independence.... Mark my words.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by AuroraB(f): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Harunabisanti:
Those that are praying for war, May God let them experience it, while those afraid and seeking God guidance against the war, May God continue protecting them against any form of evils. Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2021
UNITY BEGGAR IT IS TOO LATE
THE ZOO HAS COLLAPSED

bcomputer101:

Crocodile tears...

Nigeria will remain as one.
You can pack your load and go to Somalia
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Prosperous111:
In bella shmuarda voice :-Anything you see burn am grin

Who is Bella Shmuarda stop glorifying upcoming wack artists
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Ever8090: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2021
mbos:

Ideoot , south East has the highest gas reserve in Nigeria.

bastrad...says who..?..

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Hiarmn(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2021
This people are one of the people with low thinking ability because how on earth will someone be burning down the infrastructural development in their area to fight another person just like cutting yourself with cutlass to create bruises just because you are fighting your neighbor
You guys are Amaka Truely : grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by gaventa: 7:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Keypad warrior we know your type. Feel free to type. Nairaland has given you a leverage.
bcomputer101:

See your head like let's burn it down.
Someone that cannot handle a Jack knife.

You will hear gun shoots and be weeing on your dirty body.

Just pray it doesn't happen
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Unrated900(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2021
Gradually this people are causing More havoc to them self
At the end
I hope they won’t blame themselves
You can’t get a country through this means
If the coward yorubas are doing the same as Igbos are doing
Then there is tendency oduduwa nation and Biafra could be achieved.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by danilmo: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Enyimbafc:
With all the oil in ondo it cannot be compared to ebonyi.Ur ondo is littered with brown roof and mud houses a typical village called a state

What is this guy talking abt or Are u trying to justify daftness or rather trying hard to prove daftness. ??

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by pquaver(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

I thought you guys always said that igboland produces no oil really. Just a cup of oil. Who are the ones laying all these pipelines to steal oil from igboland then?

Don't change the topic stay on the topic. Create a thread for that.. The topic is about the foolish destruction of fdi in imo state..
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by orisa37: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
IT'S FUNAM. IT'S MACBAN. CAN'T YOU SEE THE SIGNATURE?
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Simplythebest: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Sometimes i wonder the benefits of having oil companies in ur area with no meaningful development to show for it. The roads are bad. No water even the light the community have to contribute money to get light. This country is really not working
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by babatee90(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Oh, I forgot, they are terrorists and killers named unknown gunmen.

So, instead of developing Onitsha and Abia with your own oil money, you prefer to burn and destroy your own oil infrastructure and the source of your own oil money? Once again you just gave that fool a total knock out grin cheesy

I think there's madness and crazy potion in the water that you people drink in the SE because this is not normal and sane thinking or mentality.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by bcomputer101: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2021
harakiri:

Your useless father who forgot to wear a condom is the fool....

When KANU was locked in prison on trumped up charges and refused bail even when the case was dismissed.... Where were you and your useless fool of a Father?

You God forsaken bastards just want him dead...you will surely die before Biafra's independence.... Mark my words.

If your father is a poor man, then he caused it.
He should have made the best and wise decision of using you for money rituals. Even if ur proceeds na roofing sheet be Wetin him go gain for a 30 by 30 bungalow still na something e gain.

You are the greatest victim of foolishness.

Let another civil war begin, the whole igbo state won't reach up to 50,000 people within a month.
Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by babatee90(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Go to school u won't, nah chest beating b your passtime, Ondo & Lagos with oil is Biafra land ba? Nk has exchanged your brain with Akpu.
actually I don’t see the difference between Educated Igbos and illiterate Northerners...seems to me the Igbos on Nairaland are even worse than the so called illiterate igbos
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by MA23: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2021
franktech:
There is no government Infrastructure in Biafra land. When Biafra comes will will show educated illiterates what infrastructure is.

I swear that the only people whether from North or South that support one Nigeria are the people that have not travelled overseas.
Once you travel out, your hearted for Nigeria will double a thousand folds

Want to ask a simple question, the revenue the federal Government gives, what have you done with it? I still see bad roads , low education standards etc , and you want your country ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video) / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.