Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda (25020 Views)

2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss / Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Enyimbamercedes: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Bros, go and sit down!

Na so una dey talk talk!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2021
I would suggest that operators of this platform if they are Nigerians who wish well for us, to bring out a positive thread that will engage all youths here to air their views on our way forward. Instead of hating ourselves and being tribalistic!
I understand that a good number of educated people in any society can change the entire remaining unlearned group. We have people who are educated, sane, exposed and smart all over this country. Let's present a blueprint where we rally round anyone whose agenda aligns with ours. Let's bench all these old politicians who have been leading us since 1999 without any tangible progress. Let's be proactive, serious and committed for the sake of our unborn generations. We can change the narrative of this country and our names will written in gold.

Please I don't expect any insane fellow to comment out of point here.

Thank you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Every Nigerian knows all these stories. How will u achieve them? U can barely agree with like minded people to form a coalition.

Do u even know u need a coalition party to win? If not then u don't yet know anything.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by sonofthunder: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Penguin2:

Mental construct blocking whose mind?

Vote for Booth Party in 2023 and waste your vote it’s none of my business.

People will arguing idealism instead of facing reality.

I understand your point perfectly but you didn't answer my question
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Tianamen1: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2021
obailala:
But he expained most of those things during his last campaigns and I'm sure he will explain them clearly this time again, but only if we agree to listen to him.

Clearly and clearly, candidates like this represent a clear deviation from the norm. But will Nigerians vote for a difference? Most people will end up saying "all politicians are the same" and then end up voting for the same old brand.

I would rather vote for Moghalu than our current politicians.

In 2015, many of us supported Buhari without getting concrete information about what he was going to do as oil prices had already began to fall. We said he was an honest man and we supported him on just that matter. We cannot keep making this same mistake.

Most of the problems bedeviling Nigeria are tied to our culture. If Moghalu can show us and the whole world he clearly understands how to fix Nigeria, I will personally give my time and energy to help his campaign. I do not want pie in the sky promises again, that's all I am saying

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by oyolohi: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2021
tuna85:
Some of these people have no meaningful and visible impacts in their local communities yet they declare their interest to rule Nigeria. Looking at the promises above, they do not clear a path to a better economy, same old stories.

No difference between you and those who are currently there. You enter, you become something else. I refuse to be gullible.

No be only swag, na maltina

Abeg shift.

Oga, you for do small research before you draw conclusions na.

I bet you don't know he's platform won the the 2019 election in his local government area.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by tuna85: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2021
oyolohi:

Oga, you for do small research before you draw conclusions na.

I bet you don't know he's platform won the the 2019 election in his local government area.

@bolded - makes no difference
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Priwillo: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Ur tribe has been demonized since the creation of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Solatium(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Charliewyt:
A man with a workable plan, but we just love recycling our old, below average leaders instead of those that will liberate us.

All of them na scammer jare
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by majole: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2021
He is just a NOISE MAKER. Who is going to vote for him in that his party?
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Solatium(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

No failed politicians gives detailed analysis of what they would do ...the just promise they don't tell u how they would do it ...that's the difference

How will he do it without the help of others?
Has he spoken to the present members of National Assembly who have the same vision as him?
Has he engage those regional power blocks?
Has he reached out to international political players (America & Europe) their support is key.
Does he even have the finances?

National Politics is not your village meeting where you come up with beautiful speeches without concrete plan.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by rita25(f): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2021
SWAG KO............................E CHOKE NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by longview007: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2021
If only we can allow him.

He can fix Nigerian

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by LatentEnergy007: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2021
I still find it amusing that people are still jostling to become president of this Failed country. Mr Moghalu, you are just wasting your time.
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1399511785384906752?s=19
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

A Biafran ? Dreamer!
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by BiafIntel: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Tianamen1:

I would rather vote for Moghalu than our current politicians.

In 2015, many of us supported Buhari without getting concrete information about what he was going to do as oil prices had already began to fall. We said he was an honest man and we supported him on just that matter. We cannot keep making this same mistake.

Most of the problems bedeviling Nigeria are tied to our culture. If Moghalu can show us and the whole world he clearly understands how to fix Nigeria, I will personally give my time and energy to help his campaign. I do not want pie in the sky promises again, that's all I am saying
You are a fool. The same foolishness you followed it's part in 2015 when we were warning you dumbos about buhari is the same part you want to repeat again. Then in 2015, you said the same thing as instead of voting Jonathan, it's better you vote buhari and we warned you, but you were behaving like headless chicken then. I am Igbo, now pray tell us how Moghalu an Igbo man as president will reign in all the terror groups in the north when their own people, the northern president, politicians, and all security apparatus of nigeria in their hands couldn't do it? Tell us how Moghalu an "infidel" in the eyes of northerners will quell the violence in all northern regions of your beloved nigeria? How will Moghaly stop Biafra and Oduwuwa agitations which are in high gear today? Some of you really are daft and never have an atom of brains to think as humans.

Solution to all the ongoing crises is division of nigeria so as to stop all the ongoing killings and save human lives and then drive for development in various nations that will emerge from nigeria. The contraption you call nigeria today is not viable and will never be viable no matter who becomes the president under the same constitution that gives more number of representatives to northerners in the National Assembly. No matter how much goodwill Moghalu may wish for nigeria, the system he inherits which nigerians, especially those from the north are not ready to change will always clog whatever goodwill/wishes he may want to bring to table. Why then do you support the constinuation of such a country where complain after complaints will continue even after the demise of our generation? Get off your highhorse, naivety and gullibility to support Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa and Kwararafa Republics, where ever you may belong.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by 2badForReal: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
This is good, but is let him join one of the Party with foundation to avoid wasting of votes
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Insectkiller: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Am not sure a person like you can ever rule Nigeria..

You don't belong to the ruling class..

Rule because NO leader in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by optm(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2021
If Nigeria goes through this crisis and still remains in 2023 ,i ll be supporting Moghalu with my full chest.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by omoharry(f): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1399511785384906752?s=19
You cannot rule well with the faulty foundation.I thought your first mission is to pass the 2014 national confab as an executive order to the national assembly to ensure the restructuring of this country.You will fail if you think you can rule Nigeria like this.APC thought it was easy until they were given the mantle of leadership..now look at what they have done to the country.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by omoharry(f): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Charliewyt:
A man with a workable plan, but we just love recycling our old, below average leaders instead of those that will liberate us.
I have not seen any reworkable plan oo! the only thing he said thus far are the usual vague promises of tackling security and improving the economy bla bla bla! we have seen these kind of promises on countless occasion. How does he intend to manage the already bad situation at hand? talk is cheap..I cant see any plans by him yet.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by omoharry(f): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2021
COMPAQ:
I think Moghalu, Sowore, durotoye, Oby etc should form a political party and try to get elected into the senate in the first instance. And then from there, we if they provide good leadership, they can plot for one of them to go forward for president in say 2030.

Cos reality is that non of them have a chance trying to vie for the presidency from scratch. In Nigeria, the you can only win if you go under the ticket of either PDP or APC. That is the unfortunate truth. We still practice money politics for the poverty stricken populace and not intellectual politics. So intellectuals will never win on that basis alone.
Take Durotoye out.That guy will end up like our typical arrogant politician.Give a man power and you will know who he is.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by optm(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2021
omoharry:
You cannot rule well with the faulty foundation.I thought your first mission is to pass the 2014 national confab as an executive order to the national assembly to ensure the restructuring of this country.You will fail if you think you can rule Nigeria like this.APC thought it was easy until they were given the mantle of leadership..now look at what they have done to the country.
did you see number 10 on the list ?
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by chiiraq802(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Don't just wish him "luck".
Get your PVC and vote for him!
Election na 'Sham' for Nigeria
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by LLMG: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
its a pity they will be the first to work against him. while they are busy betraying themselves and tearing at each other for crumbs, their counterparts will be strategizing and gathering strength against them.
Moferere:
Only if Igbos can rally round this good brand and market him across Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by omoharry(f): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
optm:
did you see number 10 on the list ?
How does he intend to do that ? its not about to talk vaguely .He need to tell Nigerians how he intend to do that, knowing that we have a larger number in the House of assembly who would shoot down this bill that see it scale through. How can we restructure this country without going through those devils in the house?
We need a break down of how he intend to make this changes that will be different from the ones we have been promised that never materialized.Give a man power and you will know if he is be a good leader or an arrogant tyrant.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by CSTRR: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
A moghalu would be a gargantuan upgrade on Buhari.

It can only be better.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by bong4(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Na who be this. Abeg go sit dan.

This is the type of statement and mentality that made us settle for this present (mis)administration and i believe you are enjoying it.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by abbeyfel: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
chiiraq802:
Even if Sensible Nigerians vote for you EYE-NECK go still rig am go APShit or PD.Pig....

And as long as your 'Brain' is still intact APShit or PD.Pig will not allow you to run under there Party.

Wish you LUCK shaaaaa!!! cool
Like Inec is the one rigging elections abi
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
bong4:

This is the type of statement and mentality that made us settle for this present (mis)administration and i believe you are enjoying it.
No enjoyable regime like buhari regime.
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by g4gerald: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
EverydayHelpers:
We have heard this kind of beautiful promises before from politicians that all failed to deliver on their promises.

How are you different?
Which politicians are u refering to. Have u experienced leadership from a technocrat rather than an old recycled politician, at the federal level?
Re: 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda by KingOKON: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
EverydayHelpers:
We have heard this kind of beautiful promises before from politicians that all failed to deliver on their promises.

How are you different?

Are you comparing Buhari or who to this man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICC Acknowledges Akintoye, Igboho’s Petition Against Buhari / EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) / Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.