Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Best Original And India Keke Parts Available For Distribution To Any Part Of Nig - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Original And India Keke Parts Available For Distribution To Any Part Of Nig (1477 Views)

Best And Quality Keke Parts @ Nnewi,anambra State / Now Choose Best & Original Eleonora Bracelet Online With Discount / Fan, Woofer, Mounted Ipad In A Keke Napep In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Original And India Keke Parts Available For Distribution To Any Part Of Nig by Chika57: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2021
My name is okoli winner,a graduate in Bsc physics.Am a dealer in original and india keke parts.
We sell and distribute all types of keke parts all over Nigeria and most west African countries ranging from TVs ,bajaja ,piagio parts at a very CHEAP/affordable price.
My office is located @ zone 10 nos 77 motorcycle spare parts nnewi Anambra state.
You can reach us on whatsapp @ 08108387630 or 09010830301.

Motto : IT TAKES GOD NOTHING TO MAKE A MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Original And India Keke Parts Available For Distribution To Any Part Of Nig by edo3(m): 2:45am On Jun 01, 2021
How much is d TVS?

1 Like

Re: Best Original And India Keke Parts Available For Distribution To Any Part Of Nig by Chika57: 2:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Which of the tvs parts sir ?
edo3:
How much is d TVS?
Re: Best Original And India Keke Parts Available For Distribution To Any Part Of Nig by Chika57: 2:56am On Jun 01, 2021
You can always call me on 08108387630 for more enquiries. Thanks
Chika57:
My name is okoli winner,a graduate in Bsc physics.Am a dealer in original and india keke parts.
We sell and distribute all types of keke parts all over Nigeria and most west African countries ranging from TVs ,bajaja ,piagio parts at a very CHEAP/affordable price.
My office is located @ zone 10 nos 77 motorcycle spare parts nnewi Anambra state.
You can reach us on whatsapp @ 08108387630 or 09010830301.

Motto : IT TAKES GOD NOTHING TO MAKE A MAN
Re: Best Original And India Keke Parts Available For Distribution To Any Part Of Nig by edo3(m): 6:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Chika57:
Which of the tvs parts sir ?
I mean TVS keke as a whole not part?
Re: Best Original And India Keke Parts Available For Distribution To Any Part Of Nig by Chika57: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2021
We don't sell complete keke as a whole, we only sell the original and india spare parts
edo3:
I mean TVS keke as a whole not part?

(1) (Reply)

Nin Change Of Date Of Birth / Tracking Ups With Usps / Vigilante Groups In Nigeria Join Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.