Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? (1484 Views)

As A Christian Is It Possible To Practice First Fruit In This Harsh Economy / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Good morning to u all, I decided to post this here because I believe I can get some positive response.... From the topic u can guess/ understand what I'm talking about...

But I'll go into few details, I'm not writing this on behalf of anyone, it's my own personal experience 100 percent....

I'm from Imo state Nigeria.... My grandma served and Idol called"Eze-Nwanyi" according to what I heard, she carried it from her own father's house, when she got married to my grandfather... She pleaded with my grandpa to Join her in serving the idol, but he refused...

So the idol got angry and started killing thier children, they had 11 children, non was sick, someone will just shout from dream, and that'll be all... 11 of then died the same way... Including my father... And my father was the only one that married before dying... The other 10 did not marry... He died in 1997, and 3 years later my mother died... That's 20+ years now...

My grandma and grandpa later died as well, but they buied all thier children B4 dying...

I left the village around 2006, I've seen hell, I can't write all that I've seen or been through, but I still see this spirit almost every night, including last night... I do battle with them every night, sometimes I'll wake up with my eyes red, even people would be asking me what happened....

I came to Abj since 2006 but I can't point at anything, I don't smoke, I don't womanize and I don't drink... But trouble always come from no where that I'll have to start from zero again... And I'm not getting younger.... I've prayed all the prayers that I know...in 2015 I did 1 year night vigil because those guys were pressing me every second...

Now I'm considering going to the village to appease them... Not necessarily serving them... But I said I should seek for advice here.... Pardon any grammatical blunder..
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by temitope27(m): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Osu, go and ask ur pastor
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 6:42am On Jun 01, 2021
temitope27:
do u even know the meaning of Osu? Pls the post is not for everyone, if u don't have anything reasonable to say, kindly move to joke section... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by temitope27(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2021
pstemma1990:
do u even know the meaning of Osu? Pls the post is not for everyone, if u don't have anything reasonable to say, kindly move to joke section... Thanks...
nairaland is not a church, am sure u gat a pastor, u re even scared to ask your pastor cos you know his answer will be no, so do what's the best for you

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by collinsfhk(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Appeasing is a compromise and you shouldn't.

Romans 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

You can reach out on 08098358468

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2021
collinsfhk:
Appeasing is a compromise and you shouldn't.

Romans 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

You can reach out on 08098358468
I know it's a compromise, but what if u have done all that u were asked to do by ur spiritual father, and still no permanent solution? Is ur number on WhatsApp?.
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by maiquel: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2021
You have really been through a lot. Sorry for all your losses.
I'll tell you the truth without mincing words and I'll be direct. In Christianity we don't appease any idol whatever it's name is. I don't know but to appease would mean surrendering to its authority and power and believing less in the power of God. You may be shocked to know that God is still on your matter. Not one hair falls to the ground that is unknown to your creator. The God we serve is a very jealous God. What you should do is keep prayin, but pray smart. Visit a good bible church, or a pastor who believes. By now I don't think you should be afraid of anything...pray into the situation. You can visit Dunamis, or any of the Living Faith church, Or His Treasure House, or Apostle Selman... you will definitely get help.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Nbotee(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2021
temitope27:

temitope27:
nairaland is not a church, am sure u gat a pastor, u re even scared to ask your pastor cos you know his answer will be no, so do what's the best for you

Isn't it rather too early? Are some of U always on 24/7 stupid-mode? Someone made a post to seek solutions but the tribal stupid in U was the first instinct that came out.
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2021
temitope27:
Why should he ask a pastor for help? undecided
Is a pastor's word better than yours or mine? undecided
Is that what you learned from the mouth of your own pastor? undecided
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Kobojunkie: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2021
pstemma1990:
I know it's a compromise, but what if u have done all that u were asked to do by ur spiritual father, and still no permanent solution? Is ur number on WhatsApp?.
Spiritual Father ke! Therein lies your number one problem....You already have an idol you call your "spiritual father" that you have been appeasing all the while is one issue. undecided

Have you never read your Bible where Jesus Christ commands that as far as His Kingdom is concerned , you should call no man "Father".i.e. of the spiritual kind - Matthew 23 vs 9 ?
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by MickzyDonald: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
You want to appease them and wont serve them, that's definitely not a good idea

Try seeking the advice of the pastors you trust and some reasonable elders also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2021
MickzyDonald:
You want to appease them and wont serve them, that's definitely not a good idea

Try seeking the advice of the pastors you trust and some reasonable elders also
thanks, let me make it a little bit clearer, this issue did not just start today... It started when I was a kid, I witnessed the death of those my uncles and aunts, I've gone to so many men of God, they'll give me prayers which I'll follow, in 2015 I did one full year vigil non stop.. I mean every night for a whole year... Though the pressing stopped, but the hardship and difficulty did not go away, and I keep seeing them in my dreams every night... So going to see another pastor now, I don't even know whom... It's not as if it started today...
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by hisgrace090: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2021
If you can stand still, a long cycle of idol worshiping will come to an end through you but if you cant wait that marin grip over your family will continue.

Pls no matter what, don't give up the hour of freedom is near my dear.
Rev 2:26 says, He that overcometh and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations.

The day this spiritual battle will come to an end if you tarry, you will be given power over those that once have power over you and your family.

A day of freedom have been mapped out for you by God himself and your duty is to stand still in faith till the appointed date.
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Lordgel: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Visit any MFM church near you for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by bigman5(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2021
If you are in Lagos, try and meet Evangelist Chukwuebuka Anozie Obi of Zion prayer ministry. You can join live on Facebook every Wednesday and Sunday from 2pm. Type Zion prayer movement outreach on Facebook.
I have a similar case with you.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2021
bigman5:
If you are in Lagos, try and meet Evangelist Chukwuebuka Anozie Obi of Zion prayer ministry. You can join live on Facebook every Wednesday and Sunday from 2pm. Type Zion prayer movement outreach on Facebook.
I have a similar case with you.
would u mind sharing how u overcame urs?
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Lordgel:
Visit any MFM church near you for deliverance.
I've done that saveral times, even went to their headquarters at Utako for deliverance... More than 7 times...
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Nbotee(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2021
pstemma1990:
Good morning to u all, I decided to post this here because I believe I can get some positive response.... From the topic u can guess/ understand what I'm talking about...

But I'll go into few details, I'm not writing this on behalf of anyone, it's my own personal experience 100 percent....

I'm from Imo state Nigeria.... My grandma served and Idol called"Eze-Nwanyi" according to what I heard, she carried it from her own father's house, when she got married to my grandfather... She pleaded with my grandpa to Join her in serving the idol, but he refused...

So the idol got angry and started killing thier children, they had 11 children, non was sick, someone will just shout from dream, and that'll be all... 11 of then died the same way... Including my father... And my father was the only one that married before dying... The other 10 did not marry... He died in 1997, and 3 years later my mother died... That's 20+ years now...

My grandma and grandpa later died as well, but they buied all thier children B4 dying...

I left the village around 2006, I've seen hell, I can't write all that I've seen or been through, but I still see this spirit almost every night, including last night... I do battle with them every night, sometimes I'll wake up with my eyes red, even people would be asking me what happened....

I came to Abj since 2006 but I can't point at anything, I don't smoke, I don't womanize and I don't drink... But trouble always come from no where that I'll have to start from zero again... And I'm not getting younger.... I've prayed all the prayers that I know...in 2015 I did 1 year night vigil because those guys were pressing me every second...

Now I'm considering going to the village to appease them... Not necessarily serving them... But I said I should seek for advice here.... Pardon any grammatical blunder..

OP, so many families are facing the same spiritual battle due to what their fore fathers were involved in. Chances are dar d diety is still buried somewhere in ur family compound or lands and as such is still connected to the family. Until it is located dug up it may still kip asking for wat it wants

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by truespeak: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2021
pstemma1990:

Sorry to speak so bluntly but do you not see which I believe you see that your family including you are in the hands of the Evil one?

And that going to do what you say you want to do further seals your fate and places you squarely in their hands (which of course the Evil one would Love very much)?

If you do what you want to do, let me tell you what shall happen to you!

You shall have peace for a little while to deceive you it has worked but thereafter, your Troubles shall Come in Multiples and Multitudes, such as You have Never Seen Before, then Shall You Know You Made a Very Big Mistake, You Can Not Return From!

But it is your Decision in the End!

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Nbotee:

OP, so many families are facing the same spiritual battle due to what their fore fathers were involved in. Chances are dar d diety is still buried somewhere in ur family compound or lands and as such is still connected to the family. Until it is located dug up it may still kip asking for wat it wants
after my grandma lost all her 11 children, around 1998 my mom convinced her to denounce those things and turn to God, and she agreed, we were attending Assembles of God church then, we took my grandma to the pastor then, he prayed for her, she accepted Christ, but something happened, the pastor with prayer warriors came to our house to cut down the trees and also dug out some things..... The following month the same pastor came to our house and told my grandma never to come to the church again, that he doesn't want to die.... So my grandma didn't know what to do again, it wasn't a funny experience, sometimes u will see her talking but u won't see the people she's talking to... She'll be telling them that u have killed all my children, what else do u want from me?. And it wasn't long she died. And in the year 2000 my mom also died... Since then till now it has been battles....
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Ejike07: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2021
my brother, marine spirits are the strongest. You are not the only one in this. My father who ought to have continued with idooic practices denounced his and they came after him but he didn't bulge but since he was getting old, they came after me and that was in 2017, it was very tough then but God almighty prevailed. What I need you to do is that there are some pastors whose level of Grace is greater than the other. Don't mind some of these our pastors that claim they have everything, they like this church loyalty thing, go to a higher man of God, someone like Jeremiah fufeyin in warri or someone you know with that level of Grace but avoid these 419 ones. May God guide you
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Ejike07: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2021
[✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓my brother, marine spirits are the strongest. You are not the only one in this. My father who ought to have continued with idooic practices denounced his and they came after him but he didn't bulge but since he was getting old, they came after me and that was in 2017, it was very tough then but God almighty prevailed. What I need you to do is that there are some pastors whose level of Grace is greater than the other. Don't mind some of these our pastors that claim they have everything, they like this church loyalty thing, go to a higher man of God, someone like Jeremiah fufeyin in warri or someone you know with that level of Grace but avoid these 419 ones. May God guide you✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Ejike07:
my brother, marine spirits are the strongest. You are not the only one in this. My father who ought to have continued with idooic practices denounced his and they came after him but he didn't bulge but since he was getting old, they came after me and that was in 2017, it was very tough then but God almighty prevailed. What I need you to do is that there are some pastors whose level of Grace is greater than the other. Don't mind some of these our pastors that claim they have everything, they like this church loyalty thing, go to a higher man of God, someone like Jeremiah fufeyin in warri or someone you know with that level of Grace but avoid these 419 ones. May God guide you
thanks sir... I'm planning on going there B4 the end of the year, or Zaria (Joshua selman) but if u wouldn't mind, can I ask u how u manage to overcome them? I can drop my number so we can chat on WhatsApp..
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Ejike07: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2021
pstemma1990:
thanks sir... I'm planning on going there B4 the end of the year, or Zaria (Joshua selman) but if u wouldn't mind, can I ask u how u manage to overcome them? I can drop my number so we can chat on WhatsApp..

Yes pls go to him!
it is a gradual process. Although consistent prayers, I have been to so many men of God though and I know I have a relief, God removes these things gradually, there was this prophecy that they didn't want me to get married and bear children sef. Can you imagine I got married at the age of 40 years?! and I have a big bouncing baby boy who is approaching 2 years by December. I plan to go to Jeremiah Fufeyin to settle this financial issue finally. Although the issue I have now is only on finance but every aspect of my life is settled.
From my perception, these forces will keep disturbing throughout a person's youthful age till such person gets old and "useless" but it will never be our portion cos God almighty has already settled ours before it started. we can chat on WhatsApp to encourage each other
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Ejike07:

Yes pls go to him!
it is a gradual process. Although consistent prayers, I have been to so many men of God though and I know I have a relief, God removes these things gradually, there was this prophecy that they didn't want me to get married and bear children sef. Can you imagine I got married at the age of 40 years?! and I have a big bouncing baby boy who is approaching 2 years by December. I plan to go to Jeremiah Fufeyin to settle this financial issue finally. Although the issue I have now is only on finance but every aspect of my life is settled.
From my perception, these forces will keep disturbing throughout a person's youthful age till such person gets old and "useless" but it will never be our portion cos God almighty has already settled ours before it started. we can chat on WhatsApp to encourage each other
I'm telling u, I'm already 30 years, but not even in any relationship... I know it will one day become a testimony... I've sent u a message on WhatsApp...
Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Lordgel: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
pstemma1990:
I've done that saveral times, even went to their headquarters at Utako for deliverance... More than 7 times...
Hmmm...this is really serious, it might be a covenant tho.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by Ejike07: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
pstemma1990:
I'm telling u, I'm already 30 years, but not even in any relationship... I know it will one day become a testimony... I've sent u a message on WhatsApp...

oh! ok I have seen it. it is well my brother

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ejike07:

oh! ok I have seen it. it is well my brother
thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by ichuka(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
pstemma1990:

Hi bro.
Try and find out what your granmom uses to serve the idol.
2.find out the market day of ur village.we have four market days which is urs.
NB you can only subdue them to the least in ur life.but destroying there powers totally in your family is almost impossible because our flesh is utterly curupt beyond repair.
His Grace will guard you.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by bigman5(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2021
pstemma1990:
would u mind sharing how u overcame urs?
The truth is that I'm still battling with mine. I have been going to the minestry but I have not had the opportunity to see him one on one. Yes I have seen him deliver people with similar case and they come out to testify.I have strong believe that one day he will pick me out from the crowd and deliver me. It's difficult to see him one on one.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? by pstemma1990: 2:10am On Jun 02, 2021
ichuka:

Hi bro.
Try and find out what your granmom uses to serve the idol.
2.find out the market day of ur village.we have four market days which is urs.
NB you can only subdue them to the least in ur life.but destroying there powers totally in your family is almost impossible because our flesh is utterly curupt beyond repair.
His Grace will guard you.
Take care.
ok sir, thanks for the advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1995 Illuminati "game"? / The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit Is Not About Speaking Gibberish / Sanctification Before Holyghost Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.