Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. (34335 Views)

I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Remote Job: Please Which Online Course Can Get Me Good Remote Job? / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by BruncleZuma: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Nah the company name be your moniker?
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by OyinNurse(f): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don't let nostalgia get you down. Best wishes to you.
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by Bimpe29: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good luck in your future endeavors.
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Skyfornia:
Hope you have a solid plan...? But I must tell you, being an entrepreneur is the best second thing after yam+red oil.
Not everybody can be an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur is not as easy as you think, a lot people started a business within a space of time, the business failed.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by seangy4konji: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Best of luck...

We weh deh jobless but we deh survuve nko

Na only God and OT fit make man survive Nigeria.
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by oloshun(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bro, this is the most difficult but the best decision a man can make. It shows how absolutely your self confidence is. If you could get this one, nothing in this world would stop you from getting another one. The fear of unknown is the problem of humanity. By this time next year, bro, you will look back and not only thank God but thank yourself for making a bold decision.

5 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by tgmservice: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
oloshun:
Bro, this is the most difficult but the best decision a man can make. It shows how absolutely your self confidence is. If you could get this one, nothing in this world would stop you from getting another one. The fear of unknown is the problem of humanity. By this time next year, bro, you will look back and not only thank God but thank yourself for making a bold decision.
thanks boss
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by davies(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
wunmi590:

There are some jobs that you don't need to secure another before you leave...

Pray you don't work in such hostile environment, where what you know would be drained out of you without even gaining anything....

No contribution to try to inject would be accepted..

Politics dey for work too my brother

I have been there before and I thank God for where He's taking me and where He has placed me today...

You're right bro. I just quit my job mid my cos the Job is taking more from me without any input from the company. They want you to give ur 100% while they cant even give you 20% & any mistake like dis na booking or sack.
More so, I worked with a very bad supervisor & d man almost made me lynch him but I had to work away instead of making anger take a toll on me.
It's better to resign than to get sacked

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by Welcomme: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
wunmi590:

There are some jobs that you don't need to secure another before you leave...

Pray you don't work in such hostile environment, where what you know would be drained out of you without even gaining anything....

No contribution to try to inject would be accepted..

Politics dey for work too my brother

I have been there before and I thank God for where He's taking me and where He has placed me today...
Same boat here. I left my former place of work without getting any other job. Now, I have my peace and I am exploring other options while doing some petty things to keep soul and body together. Some jobs ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by karbie(f): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please help me call these people that has been owing me for months now and have refused go pay.

Call them, flash them, text them, morning, afternoon, night, midnight.

They can not rest.

Please help. Thank you.

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by onuwaje(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
tgmservice:
Its been a really though ride in this company but am moving ahead now
Took the bold step yesterday
No going back
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by rita25(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
HOPE U HV PLAN B SO THAT U DNT BECOME A BANDICT,KIDNAPPER OR UNKNOWN GUNMEN undecided
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by wunmi590(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Welcomme:
Same boat here. I left my former place of work without getting any other job. Now, I have my peace and I am exploring other options while doing some petty things to keep soul and body together. Some jobs ehnnn

That's good, nothing beats peace of mind...

During those time, I will always be praying not to see my boss, can you imagine, praying the owner of the company not to come just because of his attitude..
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by wunmi590(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
davies:

You're right bro. I just quit my job mid my cos the Job is taking more from me without any input from the company. They want you to give ur 100% while they cant even give you 20% & any mistake like dis na booking or sack.
More so, I worked with a very bad supervisor & d man almost made me lynch him but I had to work away instead of making anger take a toll on me.
It's better to resign than to get sacked

Nothing beats having peace of mind...

Some company doesn't worth it

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by Cryptodegen: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
nifemi25:
Hope you have secured another work before leaving your current hustle... Best of luck to you

This question always asked by those whose lives revolves around stomach, they can't endure hunger for just one day for the future

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by Raph82(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
greggng:

I won't congratulate you until I see your condition after one year from now
And what's that supposed to mean? It's ur type that never see any positivity about life and always scared to the marrow to take life changing decisions. U examine urself, if u're working in a place 2 years down the line & ur life is on a spot, there's no reason under heaven to continue with such organization. Just move on with ur life. Life is too short to be on a spot for too long. U have to conquer that great monster called "Fear of the unknown".

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by bobbychat: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Goodluck. It happens at some point in one's life.
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by greggng: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Raph82:
And what's that supposed to mean? It's ur type that never see any positivity about life and always scared to the marrow to take life changing decisions. U examine urself, if u're working in a place 2 years down the line & ur life is on a spot, there's no reason under heaven to continue with such organization. Just move on with ur life. Life is too short to be on a spot for too long. U have to conquer that great monster called "Fear of the unknown".

I am an employer of Labour ...I am an advocate of people working for themselves .However , I take calculated risk in everything I do. I didn't Hurry out of work to stand on my feet ...I took my time ....Given the present economic situation in the country ...I don't think is a wise decision ....This is my personal experience ....My post was born out of experience ...I still help must of them that quit their job thinking is rosy out there.
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by olanshi: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Best of luck mate..
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by SolarEdge: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Best of luck...you need solar egbon

Thinking uninterrupted power supply? Then think solar....check my signature Asap
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by banggy: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy new month

Cashier needed around Aguda/Ijesha Surulere

SSCE holder
Call: 07034579079 or 08164253546
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by dljbd1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
spencekat:
Why?
Mehn...mine is Aug 5th
that's why its still loading Ooo
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by naijaman2225(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT. THE ONLY CONSTANT IS CHANGE. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW STAGE IN LIFE.
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by Oturatetuala(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
How I wish I can just do the same, this my company can use 10years out of your life in a day...

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by AfonjaConehead: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
tgmservice:
Its been a really though ride in this company but am moving ahead now
Eeyah...but what is your alternative...?
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by efembaba(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
the grammar is correct bro
frugal:

You did left? cheesy
I see why you were really frustrated.

Na joke o grin
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by ClitRaider: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
A colleague resined today in Dangote citing freedom as excuse..

Even me now, I'm thinking of resigning to have some rest and time with my small family buh the thot of leaving that 120k/month and sleeping is worrisome.

I have a bad manager, I'm a senior staff but work as glorified labourer, I'm tired of the job but just cant leave now..

it's fuckkking crazy....

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by shawn55ng: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
wunmi590:

My brother, if you know you are not happy where you are working, pease don't let anybody decieve you that there's no job outside and use depression to kill yourself....

Dust your cv, where you think you are lagging behind re adjust and equip yourself and start sending out your cv...

In no time God would do it...

I have been in a situation where my last option is just to leave the company, and I did left...

Common guy you are advising this guy to go back to the world he was coming from. That's what we called rat race. Must you be an employee. Try and think outside the box. Think of what you can do on your own too.
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by Positiveme2020: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
karbie:
Please help me call these people that has been owing me for months now and have refused go pay.

Call them, flash them, text them, morning, afternoon, night, midnight.

They can not rest.

Please help. Thank you.

This is the reason I don't give out money to people promising to pay later.
Next time ask for collateral or never help them.
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by wunmi590(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
shawn55ng:

Common guy you are advising this guy to go back to the world he was coming from. That's what we called rat race. Must you be an employee. Try and think outside the box. Think of what you can do on your own too.

Not everybody would be an employer of labour.

If everybody become his or her own boss, who would be working under them..

If he got other skills then he should polish himself and work toward it
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by IamHonourable1: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
marveangel:
Best of luck. But why you leaving your job

Why ask,must he die in his job?
Re: Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. by Kingzjayzee: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wish u well bro. Very soon I'll join. But what next bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.