Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu (4124 Views)

Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State / Listen To How IPOB Terrorists Leader Described Enugu, Umuahia & Abakaliki Igbo / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

You get! grin
Loud and clear grin

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
obiekunie01:
This guy is an uncouth idiot!

same kind of person as wike.

We will tolerate him till the freedom is achieved.

Ka anyi mesia na ama anyi bata n'obi anyi ekezie ofuma.

Tah, gbafuo! You must be an afonja. How dare you tolerate the whole Supreme Leader??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by BiafIntel: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2021
adadike:
what are you even saying? Did you even see the way kanu Is addressing the entire people of Enugu and Ebony? Is he talking to the yorubas? Biko , let me ask you , are we animals? Why doesn't he tolerate at different opinion? Why is he playing God in our lives? What kind of dictatorship is this? Why are we loosing our egalitarian nature because of Onye Ara afara ibeku? Why is everything hatred for you,?
Gone are the days when I do things to satisfy or please others. These days I do things to please my conscience
Mgbeke, You are daft snd Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must address you in the way he does. if you are not dumb, you will understand that his way is an awakening call to all you dumbos to the reality of barbaric nigerians. Your type is sucked on the anus of nigerians that you no longer understand what life is and should look like. You talk of our Anambra, I am from Abagana and we understand him when he mocks us. He is even being lenient with us Igbos in general because most of us are dumb and need to be wakened up to reality. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is so soft and this is his fault. He should be mean and meaner for hard rock heads like Igbo people.

The whole of Anambra complied yesterday to the order given by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and you are here maintaining rubbish. I stayed home not because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's order but because of our heroes and heroines who died that we may live today. If you are Igbo and you do not understand it this way, then you are dumber than i thought. We are not here to pat ourselves on the back because we are daft and dumb for accepting to still share a country with these nigerians up till today when we know for sure that they are arresting our developments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by obiekunie01: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Tah, gbafuo! You must be an afonja. How dare you tolerate the whole Supreme Leader??
grin grin grin
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2021
obiekunie01:

queen of sarcasm!

ji si ike!

Note: am still royal to our supleme leader! cheesy

The supreme leader does not respect his followers. I sincerely hope you guys not allow this man continue to lead you after you get your freedom smiley

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by owobokiri(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Op
Is it your useless?
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Freeman50(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2021
yemmight:
See the way a leader addresses his people. Very useless leader.
Papi, he's not useless like you think. Some people are very stubborn to the extent of not obeying a simple instruction. Some Nigerians needs a Iron hand/force in order for them to comply.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Unik3030: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2021
BiafIntel:

Mgbeke, You are daft snd Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must address you in the way he does. if you are not dumb, you will understand that his way is an awakening call to all you dumbos to the reality of barbaric nigerians. Your type is sucked on the anus of nigerians that you no longer understand what life is and should look like. You talk of our Anambra, I am from Abagana and we understand him when he mocks us. He is even being lenient with us Igbos in general because most of us are dumb and need to be wakened up to reality. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is so soft and this is his fault. He should be mean and meaner for hard rock heads like Igbo people.

The whole of Anambra complied yesterday to the order given by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and you are here maintaining rubbish. I stayed home not because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's order but because of our heroes and heroines who died that we may live today. If you are Igbo and you do not understand it this way, then you are dumber than i thought. We are not here to pat ourselves on the back because we are daft and dumb for accepting to still share a country with these nigerians up till today when we know for sure that they are arresting our developments.

I guess it's also an awakening call when he said 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

Let's face it, everyone wants out of Nigeria at this time, particularly break away from the North but if you are sensitive and understand history a bit, you would have seen this and possibly how it would end. Boko Haram was once hailed by almost every Northerner. The people covered up for them and they mingled with communities until they turned on their own. ISIS did the same in Syria. They were loved and adored until they turned on their people.

IPOB is/was loved. Now, it is fast getting violence. UGMs are being hailed and celebrated both on social media and in videos as seen. Yesterday, IPOB beat people with cutlasses and machetes for flouting the sit-at-home. The unrest has heightened and will remain so. This approach won't be different from that of ISIS or Boko Haram. Kanu will be enabled, even supplied weapons by people in government because they'll want to profit from the war. In the end, the SE, her people and military will be the casualties. The military will recruit more men in place of those they lost and move on. The SE will be declared unsafe and set back by 20 years and the greater loss will be on the SE.
Keep on telling these lies to yourself grin grin maybe one day, you will believe it!

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by OsuAmaka: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Ada, I'm disappointed at your comments.

So finally, the Yoruba's got you.

What you just did is exactly what the Yoruba's wanted you to do.

Learn this game, learn it well and in all, always apply wisdom and understanding.

I want you to know clearly that No yoruba will ever love you sincerely because you're an Igbo, don't be their pleaser because they are worse than the Fulani's.
There was a time Kanu called you "Pigs" . Now, he called you " Very useless". In other words, Kanu has called you " a very useless pig"
Ada was trying to exempt herself from the tag. Don't blame her.
Wear the tag alone... " Very useless" "pigs" -- Nnamdi Kanu.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by OsuAmaka: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
I guess it's also an awakening call when he said 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes
Another one..
He knows his people too well grin

-Osu amaka
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by LikeAking: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Online tribal warriors, hw far na?
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
uBuNiT:
I am from Enugu. if he said so, he is right.

If MAZI ask us to chop shit, we gladly chop
True acclaimed zombie, who else is more zoo than your fellow?

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by izorr(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
What a leader,so ur people are useles and ur as a useles being u want to rule them
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by gcof(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
please save your strength with these Nnamdi Kanu followers
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Nwaotu10(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by amuwo1980: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
It seems nairaland have joined the side of the oppressors , see complet lie they are helping to advertise , why is this on the front page , well the lines have been crossed we are leaving Nigeria.
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
GOD ALMIGHTY LOVES NIGERIA AND HIS KEEPING NIGERIA IN HIS PEACE!
NIGERIANS SHOULD PRAYER FOR ONE ANOTHER AND STOP SELFISH PRAYERS THEY HAVE BE INDOCTRINATED WITH BY CRAFTY AND COMMERCIAL PREACHERS WHO REFUSE TO HEED THE WORD OF GOD IN PRACTICE. angry
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
BiafIntel:
Na your useless? They are our useless, so get of our Biafran affairs. We understand our leader when he talks. His way is to awaken our daft and dumb consciences to the reality of you barbaric nigerians, so there is nothing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will say that will hurt us.

imagine
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=BiafIntel post=102256629]

you're not going anambva
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
BiafIntel:

you're no,nAnambra
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA11: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
adadike:
The idiot knows he cannot try it with ndi Anambra , we will just put him in his place sharp sharp. Nobody asked him to apologise when he tried it with Obi of Onitsha. He knows his limits and his dogs
ABDUL ADA-VILLAIN WHATS UP!
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by nesphil(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kanu is ryt grin grin
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kriss216:
Umuekwensu with their divisive tactics. We've gone pass this era, try harder.

God bless Igboland
God bless ESN

How far? How do you feel now? This your comment was almost 2 years ago. Abi you don change moniker like some of your members that are now Obidient?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee To Coordinate Implementation Of Sectoral Reforms / Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) / Court Adjourns Suit Challenging Appointment Of EFCC Chairman Until 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.