Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam (6356 Views)

What To Get On The Plane When Traveling To Canada / Tips For Traveling For Free Or With Little Money Around The World / Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam by Hendrix50: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2021
You can't use staying in Nigeria for 2 years to compare when you stay in abroad for the same two years. But the only problem is taking first step to travel out cause some of us meet the fake agent and you end up losing your hard earn money,
Re: Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam by Goldbw122(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Yeah that is why it is wise, to use school level but the other problem is the cost is just too expensive.
Re: Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam by godliman: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Goldbw122:
Yeah that is why it is wise, to use school level but the other problem is the cost is just too expensive.
Which one is school level? Educate me
Re: Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam by Goddeck: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hendrix50:
You can't use staying in Nigeria for 2 years to compare when you stay in abroad for the same two years. But the only problem is taking first step to travel out cause some of us meet the fake agent and you end up losing your hard earn money,

Obviously you’ve allowed so many talks to get into you but don’t allow that ruin your chances
Re: Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam by Niellar: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
I understand your fear of agents in Nigeria, but there are also good ones out there. You can check out Travelgold on IG @official_travelgold or Visit their office at 2nd Avenue, Gwarimpa if you stay in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Abuja To Port Harcourt Booking / ... / 47 Visa Free Countries For Nigerian Passport Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.