Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Before You Cut Off That Friendship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Cut Off That Friendship. (21848 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Can Friends Have Good Sex And Still Keep It On That Friendship Level. / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Toks2008(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2021
I have lived for decades and i have had several friends .... I have had friends with very annoying manners but with an amazing heart of gold.

I have met ladies who are demonically stubborn but are loyal to the core, ladies who told me they can't date me but had stood by me come rain or shine...

I have met friends who act so arrogant but will always have my back whenever it is necessary ...people who do not have any money to give to me whenever I'm in need but their words of encouragement is worth millions.

The simple fact of life is that there is no need cutting off anyone from your life or consider them irrelevant to you at any point in time cos that person that drives you crazy might be the same person that will come through for you when you least expect...that person you feel is too poor to give you money might be the one that will link you with a life changing opportunity that will be worth more than all the money you have ever seen in your life...and the ex you are so angry with might still have a great impact in your life.

Appreciate everybody and be nice to them because there is something good and valuable in everyone we come across no matter how terrible we may think they are, even that tout you avoid so much might be the one that will save you from hoodlums tomorrow.

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Ehinjuola: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Uhmm.... Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by DNAreplication: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2021
I got your point. If you don't get along with some people do not hold a grudge with them, keep your distance. If that relationship is not useful today it might be useful tomorrow. And again do not write anybody off.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Sebastine1994(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2021
you try but it won't work on me.
all my friends smoke marijuana, me included.
but I want to give up the habit but their influence is much on me

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Yxxx: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm!!!
Till one friend will do you strong thing.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Karlifate: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
In the multitude of good counselors, there's safety BUT the companion of fools shall be destroyed. cheesy cheesy

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Chloraseptic: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:
you try but it won't work on me.

all my friends smoke marijuana, me included.

but I want to give up the habit but their influence is much on me

Marijuana smoking friends are the best kinda friends anyone could ever wish for.

They are down to earth, easy going and open minded...

The only friend that should be cut off is that friend who is not attracted to other girls except your girl..

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Sebastine1994(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Marijuana smoking friends are the best kinda friends anyone could ever wish for.

They are down to earth, easy going and open minded...

The only friend that should be cut off is that friend who is not attracted to other girls except your girl..

na u sabi

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by ceede2: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Toks2008:
I have lived for decades and i have had several friends .... I have had friends with very annoying manners but with an amazing heart of gold.
I have met ladies who are demonically stubborn but are loyal to the core, ladies who told me they can't date me but had stood by me come rain come shine...

I have met friends who act so arrogant but will always have my back whenever it is necessary ...people who do not have any money to give to me whenever I'm in need but their words of encouragement is worth millions.

The simple fact of life is that there is no need cutting off anyone from your life or consider them irrelevant to you at any point in time cos that person that drives you crazy might be the same person that will come through for you when you least expect...that person you feel is too poor to give you money might be the one that will link you with a life changing opportunity that will be worth more than all the money you have ever seen in your life...and the ex you are so angry with might still have a great impact in your life.

Appreciate everybody and be nice to them because there is something good and valuable in everyone we come across no matter how terrible we may think they are, even that tout you avoid so much might be the one that will save you from hoodlums tomorrow.
You Post is one of a kind I always enjoy your topics. We all got a sad story, you either gon use it as motivation or an excuse. Trauma literally changes how our brains function, that's why some people find it difficult to let go of the past.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Polynek(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nice write-up

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Prettyclown: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Toks2008:
I have met ladies who are demonically stubborn but are loyal to the core, ladies who told me they can't date me but had stood by me come rain come shine...

Only if he can see this sad

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prettyclown:

Only if he can see this sad

Better get over him

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Prettyclown: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Better get over him

It really hard

2 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prettyclown:

It really hard

Is he rich?

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Prettyclown: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Is he rich?

Bia sad u are gradually turning this to interview
He is okay cool

5 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prettyclown:

Bia sad u are gradually turning this to interview
He is okay cool

I have to know if he's worth the stress.

U sef go find rich guy, i for say we meet so you can forget all about the guy.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Prettyclown: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:

undecided
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prettyclown:

undecided

You want it, you ask.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Cholls(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:

my brother so you can fvck her abi

10 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Prettyclown: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:

You want it, you ask.

Want what? and ask what?
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lalasticlala long time...

I think this thread make small sense.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
cool
I think this thread is cool...like so damn cool..

Personally I've once made friends and as well lost many of them...Many wanted to stay but I personally decided to cut them off...Tbh,I'm an introvert,of which many people who have once had contact or been in friendship with me thinks I'm one kind of a funny dude whom they don't wanna let go...But I just keep letting them go....

For so long I've been thinking that involving myself in friendship may tamper my peace of mind,but I've been so damn wrong all these while...

I don use my own hands take pursue many of my real niggas sad

28 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
I think this thread is cool...like so damn cool..

Personally I've once made friends and as well lost many of them...Many wanted to stay but I personally decided to cut them off...Tbh,I'm an introvert,of which many people who have once had contact or been in friendship with me thinks I'm one kind of a funny dude whom they don't wanna let go...But I just keep letting them go....

For so long I've been thinking that involving myself in friendship may tamper my peace of mind,but I've been so damn wrong all these while...

I don use my own hands take pursue many of my real niggas sad

See in most cases, those annoying friends are the real deal.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Toks2008:

See in most cases, those annoying friends are the real deal.
Exactly bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by verybadmouth(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2021
Nobody is perfect. That's the real truth.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Xscape047: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Toh
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by falseprophet: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2021
There's nothing worst than having a friend that competes with you in all things.

Get out of toxicity without hesitation

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by naijadrivablog: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Some people has to be cut off from your life.

No matter how snake is your pet, it will bite you again and again. It is its nature. For you to live, don't pet a snake or live with it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by ukaface(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2021
Maybe op never chop breakfast
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2021
God knows how many friendship I have cut.. those parasitic friendships

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Elostar: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2021
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush.......,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.