Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Before You Cut Off That Friendship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Cut Off That Friendship. (21847 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Can Friends Have Good Sex And Still Keep It On That Friendship Level. / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Night0307: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
There’s this friend of mine whom I speak to on a on and off basis,, thing is this friend is rich, and would only talk to you whenever he wants to, he might cut you off for 2 months and then come back a day to show you genuine love. But he wasn’t always like that, money probably brought out his true side, we grew up together, he was always down to earth, friendly and would always help me with the little he strives to make( he had family problems, both parents deserted over time and he lived with his grandma, so he took to the street to hustle all kinds of odd jobs), we were more okay but he would help me with cash, help my mom at shop and all, a valuable friend, cum 2020, I left for school and this friend started gee, made cash and is still making cash.
He introduced me but I wasn’t interested, my conscience wouldn’t allow, so he now lives far away from my area, our friendship is kinda awkward, we haven’t spoken since July when he sent me cash for my birthday, I couldn’t believe he could even remember, he’s too down to earth and I’m kinda feeling entitled to him but I still don’t want to reap where I didn’t sow, so I’m thinking of ending the friendship but he’s too good a person.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by ukaface(f): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
folake4u:

Sis, you're mean grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Night0307:
There’s this friend of mine whom I speak to on a on and off basis,, thing is this friend is rich, and would only talk to you whenever he wants to, he might cut you off for 2 months and then come back a day to show you genuine love. But he wasn’t always like that, money probably brought out his true side, we grew up together, he was always down to earth, friendly and would always help me with the little he strives to make( he had family problems, both parents deserted over time and he lived with his grandma, so he took to the street to hustle all kinds of odd jobs), we were more okay but he would help me with cash, help my mom at shop and all, a valuable friend, cum 2020, I left for school and this friend started gee, made cash and is still making cash.
He introduced me but I wasn’t interested, my conscience wouldn’t allow, so he now lives far away from my area, our friendship is kinda awkward, we haven’t spoken since July when he sent me cash for my birthday, I couldn’t believe he could even remember, he’s too down to earth and I’m kinda feeling entitled to him but I still don’t want to reap where I didn’t sow, so I’m thinking of ending the friendship but he’s too good a person.
Person wey like u, like u no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by azizsystem(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You are right, I have a friend who normally I should have cut off... she doesn't meet my standards now and I don't really feel she had something that's so special I can consider keeping her ...

I kept my distance no doubt...she try to close the gap but I appear to be step ahead when she try ..she never gives up on me ...

I don't know what's so special about her really...but something I don't know or feelings keeps telling me she's not a friend to loose...that voice keeps saying keep in touch with her because there something hiding and special about her which is even hiding from her...

She carry something bigger than her without no single soul knowing...it's a ticking time... waiting to explore....

My advice to all... always listen to your inner self before you regret your decision..
big bro, I'm exactly in your situation, my own is even worse as this girl I about to get married this September, as in she's always on my hair. I really will need and appreciate your advice bro. I have sometimes publicly embarrass her so she could leave me alone but she no gree. BTW she's getting married to a guy way richer than me.l, works at NNPC Abuja.Me wey ne ordinary classroom Teacher.As in this girl dey make life tire me. Pls I need your advice. how can I contact u?
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by azizsystem(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:
I have lived for decades and i have had several friends .... I have had friends with very annoying manners but with an amazing heart of gold.

I have met ladies who are demonically stubborn but are loyal to the core, ladies who told me they can't date me but had stood by me come rain or shine...

I have met friends who act so arrogant but will always have my back whenever it is necessary ...people who do not have any money to give to me whenever I'm in need but their words of encouragement is worth millions.

The simple fact of life is that there is no need cutting off anyone from your life or consider them irrelevant to you at any point in time cos that person that drives you crazy might be the same person that will come through for you when you least expect...that person you feel is too poor to give you money might be the one that will link you with a life changing opportunity that will be worth more than all the money you have ever seen in your life...and the ex you are so angry with might still have a great impact in your life.

Appreciate everybody and be nice to them because there is something good and valuable in everyone we come across no matter how terrible we may think they are, even that tout you avoid so much might be the one that will save you from hoodlums tomorrow.
bro this your write up is just explaining the kind of confusion I'm in right now. In fact, reading this, I don't know weather I would be able to sleep again this night as it has further increased my anxiety and confusion. I seriously need your advice and need you to hear the full story as it has to bldo with a lady at my place of work. I just feel this thread is Godsent and made for me . pls how do I contact you...
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Did someone cut you off?

Just get more value... we can't remain friends with all our friends, sometimes we outgrow each other.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by azizsystem(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
uptownmusic:
Did someone cut you off?

Just get more value.
A beautiful lady seriously wants me to be her friend as in very close friend and she's getting married to a rich dude before the year runs out and I'm a kind of person that does not want any complications in my life or future as am trying to put myself in her fiancée shoes. By the way am jobless and have nothing to offer her.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by BigDawsNet: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
azizsystem:
big bro, I'm exactly in your situation, my own is even worse as this girl I about to get married this September, as in she's always on my hair. I really will need and appreciate your advice bro. I have sometimes publicly embarrass her so she could leave me alone but she no gree. BTW she's getting married to a guy way richer than me.l, works at NNPC Abuja.Me wey ne ordinary classroom Teacher.As in this girl dey make life tire me. Pls I need your advice. how can I contact u?

So if I get your questions very well...You mean you have lady that's about to get married in the next few weeks and she has been on your neck even tho her potential husband is way richer than you....

Well I guess she's somehow attracted, indispensable to you...she actually saw something within you which even you don't know about.... sometimes when a lady reject a rich man to follow an average man...she's not stupid to make that decision...she has a solid reason only she can understand....

But right now I'm pretty sure you don't wanna messup a planned upcoming wedding so I will advice you to call her to order and speak to her...give her reason why the rich man his the best man for her...and give her reason why you not fit financial to marry her....
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
azizsystem:
bro this your write up is just explaining the kind of confusion I'm in right now. In fact, reading this, I don't know weather I would be able to sleep again this night as it has further increased my anxiety and confusion. I seriously need your advice and need you to hear the full story as it has to bldo with a lady at my place of work. I just feel this thread is Godsent and made for me . pls how do I contact you...

Olakoredey@gmail.com
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by greenalwaz: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:
I have lived for decades and i have had several friends .... I have had friends with very annoying manners but with an amazing heart of gold.

I have met ladies who are demonically stubborn but are loyal to the core, ladies who told me they can't date me but had stood by me come rain or shine...

I have met friends who act so arrogant but will always have my back whenever it is necessary ...people who do not have any money to give to me whenever I'm in need but their words of encouragement is worth millions.

The simple fact of life is that there is no need cutting off anyone from your life or consider them irrelevant to you at any point in time cos that person that drives you crazy might be the same person that will come through for you when you least expect...that person you feel is too poor to give you money might be the one that will link you with a life changing opportunity that will be worth more than all the money you have ever seen in your life...and the ex you are so angry with might still have a great impact in your life.

Appreciate everybody and be nice to them because there is something good and valuable in everyone we come across no matter how terrible we may think they are, even that tout you avoid so much might be the one that will save you from hoodlums tomorrow.
Wa Gbayi !!
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by TeeFriz: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
kneehighbootz:

So you don't even have your own place but na woman be your problem? seems like you don't have priorities in life

You are just a big fool with zero intelligence. You are just so uncouth, brought up in a mannerless way. Your parents did a bad job no wonder it's reflecting on their child cause they were brought up mannerless too. I have my place and very comfortable fool. It was at the point of hunting for a new accommodation I brought him to the same place cause he was also hunting only for him to go behind my back. Read to comprehend or ask questions. Pretty sure you are a big dullard. Slowpoke
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by flokii: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wish I didn't treat my friend badly, had genuine likeness for this particular person and surprisingly I still do.. I was younger and careless back then but now I'm wiser.
If only I could turn back the hands of time. Truly we don't value beautiful things we have till we lose them.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by opeey(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Well said
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by orikoku: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Following
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by winterwind(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2021
hehehe wrong advice, you clearly don't have the selfish parasitic leeches as friends, for your mental health and overall well being plus if you want live to see your grand kids, start drifting slowing from bad friends, they would end up becoming your greatest enemy.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Kooldame: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2021
What of a friend that belittle and mock you in front of multitude of ppl ?
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Darkmode64: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2021
I must say I share your sentiments.
I miss my ex cry cry
Even though she messed me up. Clearly unsure how to reach out to her. We may not be in talking terms, but I bear no grudge with her.
Re: Before You Cut Off That Friendship. by Darkmode64: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Kooldame:
What of a friend that belittle and mock you in front of multitude of ppl ?
My guy, I dunno who you are, but remember...
To err is human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush.......,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.