Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (31104 Views)

Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Infinix Note 10 Unboxing and Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j84Eur9wVek

Not to be mistaken for the Infinix Note 10 Pro, the direct successor of the Infinix Note 8 is the vanilla Note 10. It spots a slightly better Helio G85 processor and FHD+ display but there's not a lot to be excited about. I compared the Infinix Note 10 with the Infinix Note 8 cameras. The purple variant of the Infinix Note 10 is probably not the best color to get. Infinix included their proprietary X-Note app, for note taking, but the accessories are non-existent. Be sure to get to my conclusion in order to know whether or not you should buy the Infinix Note 10.

Price: Under $190
See screenshots from video below.

Mynd44:
This device is possibly not the Nigerian variant as this has not been launched in Nigeria yet.

The price….the price has also not been released.

This might be the Egyptian variant which is possibly totally different from the one that will be pushed to Nigeria. Let's see first

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Just In cheesy

Infinix Note 10 Pro Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESd_cWc8FFM

Note 10 Pro Pics coming soon.

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Camera shots, comparison with Infinix Note 8

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Omihanifa: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2021
The rate at which infinix and Tecno dey release phone is just some undecidedhow

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Friedyokes: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2021
henry007:
More pics
was considering this phone, But that review was brutal, can you compare this and the redmi note 10, and can updates fix some of the problems like the selfie cam, and how good is the display

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Very poor i must say.

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
The FHD
Helio G85

Nice.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Transsion 1 step forward 30 steps backwards
What happened to 90htz refresh rate

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
I just have this likeness for infinix phones

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Flamees(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Transsion 1 step forward 30 steps backwards
What happened to 90htz refresh rate
E weak me
These people always stealing
How can you call this one an upgrade when Note 8 isfar better than This

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by slawormiir: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Another dog shit.....
To all my real niggarrrrs....if you wanna buy a phone....exercise patience and gather enough money to get Samsung or iPhone......or if your money nor reach then get hauwei.....

Wetin I even dey talk self....weed.....

The hauwei cost pass Samsung and iPhone

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Revere27: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Every month releasing new device... angry angry Making those with their previous device look outdated embarassed.

Infinix, Techno, Itel users naa Baba God go help us oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by mooremoney(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nothing special jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Ovo200: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
My redmi note 8 is better

9 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Olabimpetosin50(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
A good device,
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Sheriman(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Repeated features

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Infinix nah scam no doubt.. mediatek rubbish.. Samsung all the way..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by jaeyking(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
As far.
na phone we come this world come buy.
every manufacturer is just releasing phone up and down.
even tech giants like apple and Samsung are not left out.

What's d use of having 46megapixels that would be up to 6mb or more.
and when I want to apply for something they would ask for a picture size of not more that 50-500kb.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by OsusTroller: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by bergs2: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
With all the hype....................
this is still a crap

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by bmdmix10: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
henry007:
Infinix Note 10 Unboxing and Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j84Eur9wVek

Not to be mistaken for the Infinix Note 10 Pro, the direct successor of the Infinix Note 8 is the vanilla Note 10. It spots a slightly better Helio G85 processor and FHD+ display but there's not a lot to be excited about. I compared the Infinix Note 10 with the Infinix Note 8 cameras. The purple variant of the Infinix Note 10 is probably not the best color to get. Infinix included their proprietary X-Note app, for note taking, but the accessories are non-existent. Be sure to get to my conclusion in order to know whether or not you should buy the Infinix Note 10.

Price: Under $190
See screenshots from video below.
dont u get tired of doing this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Infinix no be phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Egalitarian1: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Which kind wahala be this kwanu, eeh?

Guy man go just buy new model of infinix product for him bae finish, after long periods of reluctancy. Rush house, call your bae make she sharperly come over make she pick her goodie. Just as she begin give you appreciation knacking, boom TV advert for new infinix product go come even before guy man go cum!

Repackaging the same crab of cow shit in disguise. Ndị ara!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Xixtie(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Honestly speaking, Infinix na scrap.
From convincing experiences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by arejibadz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
I go buy s6 instead and of this

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Infinix and its siblings, is the only phone i know in the world, that does not release phone in sequential order, no flagship, no series.

They just release their products every two weeks.

Where is the updated series of boom, phantom, J series, F series, M series e.t.c

Next two weeks, another series (maybe elegance) will be launched, after two series, that is the end.

Funny company.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by LordDarius(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
***Sigh***
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
HD screen 90hz refresh rate
FHD screen 60hz refresh rate

Are they moving forward or backwards?

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) / Hilarious Message Received From Etisalat. (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.