Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (31103 Views)

Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by sarutobi: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Infinix don dey try oo.

But i am still team Samsung.

Get authentic perfumes https://myfragrances.com.ng

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Hanibbal(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Another dog shit.....
To all my real niggarrrrs....if you wanna buy a phone....exercise patience and gather enough money to get Samsung or iPhone......or if your money nor reach then get hauwei.....

Wetin I even dey talk self....weed.....

The hauwei cost pass Samsung and iPhone

IPhone kor iPalasa ni
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by eburuu: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rate at which infinix and Tecno dey release phone is just some undecidedhow
bros walahi...the one way you buy never even reach 5 month they go bring another one thatr why i like the likes of iphones

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Npfn: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
From 90Hz to 60Hz please infinix you people are mad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by crazygod(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wetin concern me. Still cruising my Huawei Y6p. tongue
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Zzyy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Another crap released
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by bigdot1759(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Grandmaster4:
Infinix nah scam no doubt.. mediatek rubbish.. Samsung all the way..
check my signature for graphics design
samsung no dey use Mediatek abi
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by bigcee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
bmdmix10:
dont u get tired of doing this

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
will it stop Infinix from hanging.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
If them like, let them unbox up to Note 648 to Note 3060. Chinko na Chinko!
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by kenny714433(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
henry007:
Infinix Note 10 Unboxing and Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j84Eur9wVek

Not to be mistaken for the Infinix Note 10 Pro, the direct successor of the Infinix Note 8 is the vanilla Note 10. It spots a slightly better Helio G85 processor and FHD+ display but there's not a lot to be excited about. I compared the Infinix Note 10 with the Infinix Note 8 cameras. The purple variant of the Infinix Note 10 is probably not the best color to get. Infinix included their proprietary X-Note app, for note taking, but the accessories are non-existent. Be sure to get to my conclusion in order to know whether or not you should buy the Infinix Note 10.

Price: Under $190
See screenshots from video below.

All these phones you review, do you sell them after reviewing? Would love to buy one.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by bmdmix10: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=bigcee post=102266448][/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/6579575/vivo-v21-unboxing-first-impressions#102238702

chk that n compare
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Transsion 1 step forward 30 steps backwards
What happened to 90htz refresh rate
na mumu wey no know about phone na e dey patronize dem e.g my grandmother
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Belial06: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Another piece of shit garbage phone from transsion
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mehn ifinix just be like Nigeria. 2 steps forward 10 step backwards
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Useless trash poor quality phones that basically become disposable after like 6 months
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
What an awesome device
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Omihanifa:
The rate at which infinix and Tecno dey release phone is just some undecidedhow

chinco wan colonise the smart phone market
by force
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Lixusheng(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sonoyom:
HD screen 90hz refresh rate
FHD screen 60hz refresh rate

Are they moving forward or backwards?

grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Luigi02(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
I'd rather get a xiaomi phone than infinix or tecno, both are trash with Itel being gabbage.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by kams19(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
How much in Nigeria
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by general111(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
I am using a note 8i..
I am still looking for the major difference between this phone and mine..
I am changing my phone brand by next month

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by AAbuja: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nice phone. Naa money remain
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by MobilePhotoBox: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
undecidedlie lie
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by gungab(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okay

What of others categories
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by chinoonew09: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sonoyom:
HD screen 90hz refresh rate FHD screen 60hz refresh rate

Are they moving forward or backwards?

They're moving the center.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by chinoonew09: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
as long as I'm concern grin infinix is all about infinity problems, transsion phones is just to inserts your sim cards for main time.. Can disappoint you when the weather changes esp, here in yenagoa.. grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by KingMack(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
henry007:
Infinix Note 10 Unboxing and Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j84Eur9wVek

Not to be mistaken for the Infinix Note 10 Pro, the direct successor of the Infinix Note 8 is the vanilla Note 10. It spots a slightly better Helio G85 processor and FHD+ display but there's not a lot to be excited about. I compared the Infinix Note 10 with the Infinix Note 8 cameras. The purple variant of the Infinix Note 10 is probably not the best color to get. Infinix included their proprietary X-Note app, for note taking, but the accessories are non-existent. Be sure to get to my conclusion in order to know whether or not you should buy the Infinix Note 10.

Price: Under $190
See screenshots from video below.

Henry you no dey like fulfil your promise..I. Don dey use my mb to watch all your previews on YouTube even before you begin post here bt even power bank I no seesad
Re: Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by fredie107(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Friedyokes:
was considering this phone, But that review was brutal, can you compare this and the redmi note 10, and can updates fix some of the problems like the selfie cam, and how good is the display

How can you compare this with Redmi Note 10....haba. Na wa oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) / Hilarious Message Received From Etisalat. (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.