Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,336 members, 7,894,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

I’m In Pain – Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Opens Up On The Side Effect Of His Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m In Pain – Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Opens Up On The Side Effect Of His Butt (700 Views)

New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie / I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / The ''upcoming'' Cross Dresser Bobrisky Says Wants To Take His Crown? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m In Pain – Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Opens Up On The Side Effect Of His Butt by elizabeth24: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky aka Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju has stated that he is in pain after he had his Bumbum Surgery.

Bobrisky has been trending on social media for the past 24 hours after he shared a video of himself undergoing Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.

According to the Instagram male barbie, the surgery is being done outside Nigeria despite claims that it’s being done in a private hospital in Lagos.

While he took on his social media page t complain, Bobrisky said; "IM IN PAIN".

https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/06/im-in-pain-cross-dresser-bobrisky-opens-up-the-side-effect-of-his-butt-surgery.html
Re: I’m In Pain – Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Opens Up On The Side Effect Of His Butt by Coldshisha: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Good for him... Men are not meant to have big bumbum, it's only big tummy that is allowed

(1) (Reply)

Popular Cross Dresser, James Brown Finally Give His Life To Christ / Prophet's Marriage Reportedly Ends After 3 Months Over Failed Promises - Photos / As R. Kelly’s Trial Begins, Here’s A Timeline Of The Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.