Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77561 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
Buhari I know is not smart . But declaring a state of emergency will be his undoing .

Did GeJ declare emergency in borno?
u are asking me if gej declare emergency rule in borno?are u not within the geographical spread of Nigeria even though kanu claim u guys are not nigerians...let me ans yes ..gej declare emergency rule..he didn't suspend the governors..he only ask military administrators to take of the security of the three state that was declare....that is borno,,yobe and adamawa...if the east mistakenly degenerate into that situation and emergency rule declared.... Somalia will be better than east as promised by kanu...
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by EMMY76: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cowardice nigerian soildiers that are only good in killing igbo civilians.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by annyz: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
This am sure in retaliation of the death of KULAK in IMO state.
Both traveling back to their permanent residence via same Sam Mbakwe airport.

The soldiers can put on him that he disobeyed checkpoint protocols and that's the end.

There would never be any investigation as you know.

You can see why the position of COAS never came to the South.

This is is not the time for any Igbo person in diaspora to return home.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
And you're here talking trash ? Army finished your youths and you have not brought them to justice ?
How pathetic
ok..the statistics has started let see how u bring them to justice....let me also tips u,,the army will plunder and there will be no consequences........most especially if they are northern. boys in kaki
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by annford: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
This has always been the reason, to kill hardworking Igbos for fun.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! This man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...
The consequences will be dire..

You're full of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by SUGARCyprian247: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=102256594]Nigerian terrorist military just shot him as a retaliation after they burnt down Good view Hotel and the market by the side.
You Nigerian terrorists should know that you can never win

Abeg who owns that Good View Hotel..?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by dederocs(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na unknown gunmen dey killi killi
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by amstardi: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
ok..the statistics has started let see how u bring them to justice....let me also tips u,,the army will plunder and there will be no consequences........most especially if they are northern. boys in kaki
just to give hope to your devasted mental health.

Hear me now . There will be consequences
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Mftivi: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...
Guy God in heaven punish you there!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
After coming all the way from germany to flex.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Valkrie: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.

Coming from a Tinubu advocate...no surprising but all man eye go clear at the end...

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! This man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...

Go and hide more is coming.
Soon you will understand what nnamdi kanu have brought to his people .

His plan is to engage military on gun battle.. so he can show case to the world the massacre Nigeria govt did to the people...

Then win more sympathy from Congress.. which he already lost 1M dollars before trying to lobby.

More people will die ..this is just the beginning.
If you understand NK thinking getting more people to sacrifice there blood to get Biafra.

And what if it end up like Libya , Sudan, Seria, Iraqi
The UN will seat and watch as usual
Gun dealers will take advantage..

Be wise.
Israel back to back with war..
But the only king that did not go to any war.
King Solomon which is the wisest man ever leaved on Earth.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Are you sure it's not the same guys that assassinated Ahmed Gulak?
Just asking oo
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
adadike:
may God not stop blessing you. Please help me to ask them what brought the soldiers to our land in the first place
I kept asking the ugm to sheath their sword coz we the civilians will suffer it most. We are the one at the receiving end but they called me afonja
[/s]

When you're done pleasing whoever you wish with your words
visit this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6581248/herdsmen-kill-50-people-ebonyi

that's 50 igbos not 5 just died like that

before you do
ask your conscience these two questions.

A. what brought UGM at the first place.

B. why would soldiers be more concerned about ESN rather than blood thirsty fulani herdsmen.

if you can answer these questions then you're close to redemption
but if you can't or beat the Bush then you can as well kiss your conscience goodbye.

I'm done trying to open your eyes to see the evil these staunch igbo haters.

I hope your new romance with them ends well as they continue to hail you as patriot.

Kanu or not my People first and I'll never sit back and watch foolish bastard hypocrites malign them.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by bewla(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.
Same goes in Palestine

Just chill and take pure water
Let God do the revenge for them
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.
oloriburuku nie
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Elock1: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...
so since we have been agitating peacefully what happened? Killing us was the result and those that killed us went scot free while fulani herdsmen kept on killing even more.. So we should keep quiet till they send us into extinction, I doubt you are a Biafran... I wount insult you but you deserve whatever insult given to you
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

May be you should tell the number of soldiers killed at check points by the herdsmen.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
berrystunn:

Go and hide more is coming.
Soon you will understand what nnamdi kanu have brought to his people .

His plan is to engage military on gun battle.. so he can show case to the world the massacre Nigeria govt did to the people...

Then win more sympathy from Congress.. which he already lost 1M dollars before trying to lobby.

More people will die ..this is just the beginning.
If you understand NK thinking getting more people to sacrifice there blood to get Biafra.

And what if it end up like Libya , Sudan, Seria, Iraqi
The UN will seat and watch as usual
Gun dealers will take advantage..

Be wise.
Israel back to back with war..
But the only king that did not go to any war.
King Solomon which is the wisest man ever leaved on Earth.
When you say "Be wise", what do you really mean?
I will be glad to have an honest answer..
Be wise! How? Allow Buhari to rape and plunder? Explain..
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ubola: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:

These are some of our best brains being murdered by those that should protect them. How can one accept a country like Nigeria? How please?
We brought this on ourselves, more will die this way but MNK is enjoying in a foreign land. When we killed our brothers in the security agencies and clapped for UGM, what actually was our expectations. By the time security agencies and UGM tussle get to the extent where we can no longer sell our markets for at least 3 months, it will be clearer in our eyes.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nnamdi kanu should take the responsibility of anything going on in SE .
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.

I don't support NA, but you people will still be at lose side.

For one Army killed will result to X10 of your people.

I pray for peace and easy exit of everyone
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
[[s]quote author=owobokiri post=102256030]This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.

The consequences will be dire..[/quote][/s]

Go cry and wail to your delusional runaway albino leader Namdiot coward Cownu. This is one more than likely one of his foot financial supporters.
You support and promote terrorism, then you also get terrorized. Those officers that have been killed don't have families abi? Rubbish post.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:

This is nothing but state sponsored terrorism!
The fools we call governors are silent in the face of all these extrajudicial killings. A so-called police cheif was credited to have told his men to kill people like games and forget about any consequences because he will ensure that no one prosecutes them.

In their foolishness, they believe they would stop the agitation through mindless extrajudicial killings, not knowing it will even harden the resolve of secessionists.

Bro! This is war and in war innocent people die. UGM dont wear tags on their body for ease of identification so a lot of innocent people will be mistakened for them. You need to get used to this cause more are coming and no one is going to come to help.

Nnamdi Kanu and his follow travellers lost sympathy of the international community the day they picked up arms. The Catalonians are fighting for independence too but no one dares to shoot them because they are unarmed.

Stop crying and pick up a gun, you want war, so war is what you get.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Too bad. Reminds me of the saying about ant infested woods and Lizards.
May the souls of all the departed lost on both sides in this South Eastern clamour for freedom find rest.
At the end of the day once Biafra is achieved, all these would have been worth it.

Before you quote me, remember, war isn't fair to anyone. Many more stories like this will come about non-combatants killed on both sides. That's a small price to pay for your freedom. Fight on guys.

How many casualties in your family so far? I'm just asking for a friend
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Elock1: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

don't mind that idiot 2 spaces above you.. Some people will just start a story halfway and blame those defending themselves

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by owobokiri(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
maasoap:

May be you should tell the number of soldiers killed at check points by the herdsmen.

Police killings in the East have now been greatly subdued.. And you know how...
Next, it will be The Army massacres..., And when that happens, promised land will be there for the taking..
Those of you that gingerly support Evil should just Keep watch..
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Naajjii: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
It's big lie , the man ws killed by ESN/IPOB and unknown gunmen.Nigeria army does not kill innocent people ,Nigerian army only deal with terrorist group like ESN/IPOB and Unknown gun men. OP better change your heading, IPOB are responsible for his death

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Elock1: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
helinues:
Too bad
so it's only too bad you can type now
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
[[s]quote author=Calculating post=102256001]And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.[/quote][/s]

The officers and other Nigerians that your terrorist organization have killed don't have kids and families abi? This is just the beginning. Full wrath of the law is coming down on any terrorist e it in the North or South.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:

Reminds me a of a story of a boy joining frat to avenge his sister's rape. Las las, he was forced to drink a mixture of cement with water. Its not about cowardice but if there was peace in Imo state these unwanted killings wont have happened. Unfortunately, there will be more and more with innocents paying the price. May the soul of the innocent man find rest.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Golan007: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
owobokiri:

The consequences will be dire..[/s]

Ibos are to blame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.