Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer (22018 Views)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by ogoloray(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Y'all should stop disturbing yourselves with trying to install some shitty app... I paid 500 naira to a cafe guy today, and he successfully did my biometrics enrollment for me...

Y'all better do the same!

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by ogoloray(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yet, here you are!
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by iampeterben(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who have successfully thumbprint oh! Mine keeps showing some error occurs.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by MrgudK(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Has anyone done the verification yet, I tried doing it but it said account not found.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Taywon: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Did mine today #800...

After successfully fingerprint check your dashboard verification page... You will see

FINGERPRINT CAPTURED
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by iampeterben(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
MrgudK:
Has anyone done the verification yet, I tried doing it but it said account not found.
Mine finger print successful submitting is the problem for me.

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by iampeterben(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Taywon:
Did mine today #800...

After successfully fingerprint check your dashboard verification page... You will see

FINGERPRINT CAPTURED
Congrats brother did you submit successfully
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by one9ner: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
olamidarsenal:
i keep getting this error after successfully logged in to the app, what is the solution?
Same here.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Taywon: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
iampeterben:
Congrats brother did you submit successfully
Yea
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thank
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer/Laptop

All N-Power Batch C applicant should please avoid installing this Biometric application on Windows 7 operating system as it will not work on Windows 7 operating system, as this will give you lots of errors.

N-Power Batch C applicants should install the application on Windows 10 operating system, the N-Power Biometric application works perfectly on Windows 10 OS.

Note: N-Power Batch C applicants should install this biometric application on their laptop or desktop computer as this application is not supported on mobile phones.

Below are 6 steps to install the N-Power biometric fingerprint capture application successfully

Step 1 : N-Power Batch C applicants should Visit https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

Step 2 : N-Power Batch C applicants should download and install Biometrics Prerequisite for either 64bit or 32bit A uandU digital persona Finger Print Scanner software.
This depends on the N-Power Batch C applicant's operating system, N-Power Batch C applicants should check their computer system properties to know if their Operating System OS is 64bit or 32bit.

Step 3: N-Power Batch C applicant should download and install .NET Desktop Runtimes (please note that we have .NET ASP runtime which is meant for web hosting server and we also have .NET Desktop Runtime).
If an N-Power Batch C applicant mistakenly installs .NET ASP runtime it will not work, N-Power Batch C applicants have to read the instructions carefully and download .NET Desktop Runtime 64bit or 32bit version.
It is recommend that N-Power Batch C applicant downloads the Installer instead of the Binary files. as the Installer would be easy for the N-Power Batch C applicant to install. The links below can be used to download the installer

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.6-windows-x64-installer
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.6-windows-x86-installer

Step 4: N-Power Batch C applicant should click on the "Install" button that displays after clicking the link below
https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

This should download a setup.exe (executable file). of 8kb size

Step 5: The N-Power Batch C applicant should "double click" on the setup.exe file and install it.
N-Power Batch C applicants should please note that he or she must have an active internet connection before clicking on the setup.exe file. this will then connect to NASIMS (N-POWER) server, and prompt the N-Power Batch C applicant to download the offline software, when successfully downloaded, the icon will appear on your desktop/laptop interface.

Step 6: The N-Power Batch C applicant should "double click" on the NASIMS icon on his or her desktop and login with his or her APPLICATION ID NUMBER and PASSWORD for verification.

All N-Power Batch C applicants should please ensure they have A uandU digital persona Finger Print Scanner.
Thank you sir, I'm still waiting to be selected do I have a chance, when is it going to close
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Hassanmaye(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
dmoville:
I received an email a day ago, informing me that I have progressed to the next stage of biometrics capture but when I logged in on the NASIMS platform the message I saw on my dashboard is that I have not been screened. Anyone with same issue?
Just thank God sef you are selected others have scored 100 they are yet to be selected
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by IAMPEDRO: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
MVLOX:
I just updated my own self finally am done
Can I use my phone?
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by ojeva: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mine is showing this and I am in Kogi how do I fix this

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by iampeterben(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Successfully done it.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by ibroman12(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

Very simple make sure you have an x64 machine, that is latest laptop that has 64 bit specification and runs on Windows 10 and you are good to go.

Am using windows 10 and running 64 bit but it's saying application download did not succeed after double clicking the setup or the lauch link
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by InfernoNig: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer/Laptop

All N-Power Batch C applicant should please avoid installing this Biometric application on Windows 7 operating system as it will not work on Windows 7 operating system, as this will give you lots of errors.

N-Power Batch C applicants should install the application on Windows 10 operating system, the N-Power Biometric application works perfectly on Windows 10 OS.

Note: N-Power Batch C applicants should install this biometric application on their laptop or desktop computer as this application is not supported on mobile phones.

Below are 6 steps to install the N-Power biometric fingerprint capture application successfully

Step 1 : N-Power Batch C applicants should Visit https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

Step 2 : N-Power Batch C applicants should download and install Biometrics Prerequisite for either 64bit or 32bit A uandU digital persona Finger Print Scanner software.
This depends on the N-Power Batch C applicant's operating system, N-Power Batch C applicants should check their computer system properties to know if their Operating System OS is 64bit or 32bit.

Step 3: N-Power Batch C applicant should download and install .NET Desktop Runtimes (please note that we have .NET ASP runtime which is meant for web hosting server and we also have .NET Desktop Runtime).
If an N-Power Batch C applicant mistakenly installs .NET ASP runtime it will not work, N-Power Batch C applicants have to read the instructions carefully and download .NET Desktop Runtime 64bit or 32bit version.
It is recommend that N-Power Batch C applicant downloads the Installer instead of the Binary files. as the Installer would be easy for the N-Power Batch C applicant to install. The links below can be used to download the installer

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.6-windows-x64-installer
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.6-windows-x86-installer

Step 4: N-Power Batch C applicant should click on the "Install" button that displays after clicking the link below
https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

This should download a setup.exe (executable file). of 8kb size

Step 5: The N-Power Batch C applicant should "double click" on the setup.exe file and install it.
N-Power Batch C applicants should please note that he or she must have an active internet connection before clicking on the setup.exe file. this will then connect to NASIMS (N-POWER) server, and prompt the N-Power Batch C applicant to download the offline software, when successfully downloaded, the icon will appear on your desktop/laptop interface.

Step 6: The N-Power Batch C applicant should "double click" on the NASIMS icon on his or her desktop and login with his or her APPLICATION ID NUMBER and PASSWORD for verification.

All N-Power Batch C applicants should please ensure they have A uandU digital persona Finger Print Scanner.

It tells me invalid login. Is it because I have not been verified?
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by VICKYE(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
How did you successfully submit? Because I finished capturing but ERROR messages kept popping as I submitted.

I spent the whole of last night without any success.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by temitopeojoawo7(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
VERIFICATION CENTRE AT IBADAN
For Npower Biometric Enrollment Module. At Iyana Agbala after Gbagi, Alakia Area, Along New , Ibadanfe ,Road orcontactactct 07081441201

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by temitopeojoawo7(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Try to chrome
InfernoNig:

It tells me invalid login. Is it because I have not been verified?
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by temitopeojoawo7(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
VERIFICATION CENTRE AT IBADAN
For Npower Biometric Enrollment Module. At Iyana Agbala after Gbagi, Alakia Area, Along New , Ibadanfe ,Road orcontactactct 07081441201

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Maintain21: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Unable to download on my system can someone educate me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Gabson006: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Can this scanner do the fingerprint scanning

I will like to get one for the business

No time

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by charlisco(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Do Your NPOWER Biometric Capture/Enrollment with us

If you are in Warri, Ughelli or Uvwie in Delta State and Searching for where to capture your NASIM N-Power Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment.

Look no further

Only Whatsapp Messages are welcome

HOW TO REACH US

From Effurun Roundabout or PTI Roundabout
Enter a Tricycle (Keke) going to Enerhen Junction = Transport fare is N100

From Enerhen Junction
Enter a Tricycle (Keke) going to Avenue Estate = Transport fare is N100.
Tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Site Junction by Ejemudarho Street,
when you are there, ask of Fasco Table Water building

From Airport Junction
Enter a Tricycle (Keke) going to Avenue Estate = Transport fare is N100
From Avenue Estate, enter a tricycle going to Robinson Plaza or Deco Road tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Site Junction by Ejemudarho Street, Transport fare is N50,

From Ekpan Junction
Enter a Tricycle (Keke) going to Avenue Estate = Transport fare is N100
From Avenue Estate, enter a tricycle going to Robinson Plaza or Deco Road tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Site Junction by Ejemudarho Street, Transport fare is N50,

From Deco Junction (Agofure Park or Uduanghan Park @ Deco)
Enter a tricycle going to Avenue Estate, tell the driver to stop you at Cinema Site Junction by Ejemudarho Street, Transport fare is N50 or N70,

From Ozoro, Ughelli, Abraka, Oleh, Sapele, Udu, Asaba e.t.c
Enter uduanghan motor that will stop you at their park at Deco, then follow the description above

CONTACT ADDRESS
St Charles Educational Service,
6 Ejemudarho Street (situated at the Up-Stare of Fasco Table Water Building)
Opposite Okere Urhobo Kingdom Palace,
Close to Cinema Junction,
Warri, Delta State.

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pls has anyone captured his fingerprint in Kano main city. Pls give directions to the cafe
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Johnames: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogoloray:
Y'all should stop disturbing yourselves with trying to install some shitty app... I paid 500 naira to a cafe guy today, and he successfully did my biometrics enrollment for me...

Y'all better do the same!
where is the place located?
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Johnames: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Taywon:
Did mine today #800...

FINGERPRINT CAPTURED
where take do your own
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by saintmm(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
All this stress ontop screening for a job of 30k/ month!
Our government can do far better than this.

I rise

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by ogoloray(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
I'm in kwara state!
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by tolijascro(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
All this stress on top 30k? There was a country

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Taywon: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Johnames:
where take do your own
Abuja...
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Rikidony(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don suffer for this Npower thing, because of it I don go upgrade my system to Windows 10 still the Windows no gree boot to desktop, I don tire I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? / Thank God With Me For A New Job / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.