Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,944 members, 7,799,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer (21988 Views)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by uzeba(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
jokality:
Get your Biometrics scanner for Npower before it finishes.

Only 7k and works perfectly for NPOWER. It is second hand.
If you're in kano metropolitan.
bro where in kano are you located
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Page9Centre: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you are in Port Harcourt and you
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by jokality(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
uzeba:

bro where in kano are you located

I'm in Naibawa kano.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today @James Concept Solutions along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

Zero Eight One Four Four Zero Eight Three Two Two Zero

Calls and messages are welcomed
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by roygbiv001(m): 5:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Can u send me the screenshot error messages you are getting. That will help me give u direct solution.

Slimtuns:

bro pls I'll be needing your help, I'm also trying to run the setup but it's giving me the ".net x64 works well with x64 machine" blah blah blah but I already installed .net desktop runtime x86 and also .net core sdk x86 as stated on nasims site that some system might require one to install the core sdk also.

must one install it on a 64bits system?
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Bennairaland: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
one9ner:
How do I solve this
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Bennairaland: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Please someone should me solve this problem.
I need help, chat me on whatsapp +2348067954186

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today @James Concept Solutions along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

Zero Eight One Four Four Zero Eight Three Two Two Zero

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Niyi74(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Npower Biometrics

If you are in Abeokuta, Ogun state...come to Readyhands Technologies @ Opposite OLG primary School, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta for your biometrics. It's going smoothly and fast. Enquiries? Call 08038312501
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by EasternActivist: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
DRsays:
If u are experiencing "some error occurred" while trying to login to nasims biometric fingerprinting app
Just download the new version of the app, this new version is going easily,u will be done with ur fingerprinting within 2mins with the new version.. the version is super fast
That's how I did mine..I wish u guys well

Pls the biometric app is showing an error that the application could not be installed, contact administrator or check internet connection.

And am very sure there is an internet connection.

Please help a bro
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by EasternActivist: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
ibroman12:

Am using windows 10 and running 64 bit but it's saying application download did not succeed after double clicking the setup or the lauch link

Where you able to find a solution bro
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by invigilator(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello, I just logged in to my npower portal no see if I've been shortlisted, and under the screening tab I am seeing a message there saying "We are currently screening applicants.
Hi there, thank you for applying to be a beneficiary of N-POWER Batch C programme. We are looking through the list of applicants and it might take a while. If you qualify to move on the next stage, we will reach out to you." And a link below asking me to take the test. Which I already did long ago with a score of 75% What should i do now?
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today Jamez Grafix along Alagha Area beside Wakajaye Primary Health Care Center, Iyana Church, Ibadan.

Contact me on whatsapp

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by 3RNEST(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
invigilator:
Hello, I just logged in to my npower portal no see if I've been shortlisted, and under the screening tab I am seeing a message there saying "We are currently screening applicants.
Hi there, thank you for applying to be a beneficiary of N-POWER Batch C programme. We are looking through the list of applicants and it might take a while. If you qualify to move on the next stage, we will reach out to you." And a link below asking me to take the test. Which I already did long ago with a score of 75% What should i do now?
You have to wait... The screening is by batches I guess.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by 3RNEST(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
EasternActivist:

Pls the biometric app is showing an error that the application could not be installed, contact administrator or check internet connection.

And am very sure there is an internet connection.

Please help a bro
Use window 10, others versions no way.

click install from the portal u are good to go..
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Slimtuns(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2021
roygbiv001:
Can u send me the screenshot error messages you are getting. That will help me give u direct solution.

sorry the quality is low... that's the error message I'm getting

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Romeo386: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Slimtuns:

sorry the quality is low... that's the error message I'm getting
. Please were you able to find solutions to the error? I am using windows 10 Home 32bit, I am encountering same error
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Nelson1715(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2021
If u are around warri environs, u can contact me for Ur npower finger print capture.
WhatsApp or call 08030951925

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Romeo386: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
3RNEST:

Use window 10, others versions no way.

click install from the portal u are good to go..
Please help me configure mine. I am using windows 10 but 32bit. I installed the biometric app but is not opening if I double click to open it.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Xxpress(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Slimtuns(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Romeo386:
. Please were you able to find solutions to the error? I am using windows 10 Home 32bit, I am encountering same error

not yet, I think the setup wasn't made for 32 bits system, maybe...
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Romeo386:
Please help me configure mine. I am using windows 10 but 32bit. I installed the biometric app but is not opening if I double click to open it.

If your system is 32bit then you have to download that of 32 bit
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by 3RNEST(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Romeo386:
Use 64 bit...
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by ATKtech: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thanks, the steps worked on my Windows 10 PC.

Lagos state (Masha, Surulere) Kindly DM Ade for your biometric

WhatsApp: on my signature.
Zero Nine Zero Six Five Seven Three Eight Nine Seven One
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 08, 2021

Visit us today JAMEZ GRAFIX ALONG ALAGHA AREA BY WAKAJAIYE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRE, IYANA CHURCH, IBADAN.

OUR NETWORK IS STABLE

Contact me on whatsapp

Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by EasternActivist: 5:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Xxpress:
I am just seeing the mail from Npower now but there's no link on my page for the verification. Pls, what can I do?

What's the email address. I can confirm for you.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Slimtuns(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Stylishking:

If your system is 32bit then you have to download that of 32 bit

pls how can one get the one of 32bit ?
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Xxpress(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
EasternActivist:

What's the email address. I can confirm for you.

Thanks, it is done.
Re: N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
MEANWHILE If you are in Ibadan axis in Oyo State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Visit us today JAMEZ GRAFIX ALONG ALAGHA AREA BY WAKAJAIYE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRE, IYANA CHURCH, IBADAN.

OUR NETWORK IS STABLE

Contact me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity / Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.