Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Bad Expirience With Chumaco Easy Way Learn From My Mistakes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bad Expirience With Chumaco Easy Way Learn From My Mistakes (190 Views)

My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Expirience With Chumaco Easy Way Learn From My Mistakes by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
In fear of not getting my orders from aliexpress, a kid brother introduced me to chumaco easy way,

My first shipment for a trial was just around 1k was totally including logistics to Abuja around N10,500
Dollars exchange rate that was used fore was 480 when it was 380 but I was eager to see my order and finally I let that go after my complaint that the exchange rate was outrageous

I then give a pace and do send more orders and ask ifeanyi the one in China to keep them until they all arrived, the evidence of my claims i will share, two months he said he hasn't seen my orders, but sellers showed me my orders have been received and signed for,

Chumaco agent said my orders have no name on it or phone number I should send tracking numbers which I did, but still same stories,

By this time the other orders I risked and decided to send through aliexpress all came through

I became furious but still same stories, later he told me some of the orders came & he will be shipping it, okay was my reply, till this very day my second orders through chumaco became a legend.

My chat with the guy in Lagos he said my items got missing, I contacted Chumaco and still little did I know that they are all bird of same calibers and decided to use aliexpress till this day and any of my item that didn't reach me, I fill a dispute after a month of the estimated date, in two weeks I will have a full refund.

Re: My Bad Expirience With Chumaco Easy Way Learn From My Mistakes by moriss33(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
All these Nairaland Scammers....thunder will fire all of them
Re: My Bad Expirience With Chumaco Easy Way Learn From My Mistakes by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
moriss33:
All these Nairaland Scammers....thunder will fire all of them
My point is,
It's safer to use aliexpress than Chumaco easy way

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needs Advice / Learn How To Make Up To $10k Monthly In Forex Without Even Trading Forex / Affordable Boat Cruise For Tour Or Business Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.