Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mansa Musa Of Mali: Meet The Richest Man To Ever Live - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mansa Musa Of Mali: Meet The Richest Man To Ever Live (711 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Konga Records Massive Traffic For First Ever Live Online Auction In Africa / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mansa Musa Of Mali: Meet The Richest Man To Ever Live by lardy96(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mansa Musa of Mali: Meet the Richest Man to Ever Live

Not Jeff Bezos, not John D. Rockefeller, 14th-Century, Mansa Musa of Mali is the richest man to ever live

Musa ruled the Malian empire controlling resources like Gold and Salt

The wealth of the emperor has been estimated to be in the excess of $400 bn

Read more: https://www.naija.fm/naija-originals/mansa-musa-of-mali-richest-man/

Re: Mansa Musa Of Mali: Meet The Richest Man To Ever Live by biztemmy: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Solomon is the richest man that ever lived his worth is in trillion dollars. Bezos, Gate, Buffet, Musa etc and the next to come can never reach him till world will end.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan / Help I Mistakenly Recharged From My Bank / What Can I Do With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.